sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
There's a movie that I really want to see but can't think of it. There was a video clip of it shown here a longg time ago and ofc i don't remember shit.

So, here we go. There was a group of friends on a vacation or road trip or something. They were on a rented (party?) bus and saw a group of people kill someone and then they ran off the scene as the bus was flipped I think. Then jumping foward they had one guy on a roof and his friends were on another watching him. The single guy was with the killers and he offers them a ring and talks maybe about his marriage and offers money too. Then they throw him off the roof and he lands on a fence and obviously dies. Then the friends go and that's really all I remember.

Please help me find this, it's bugging the shit outta me to get it.

xoxo.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Wow, thank you so much! I'm gonna go get it and watch it sometime now =]. Was the little ring scene in that movie or is it diff movie?

Thanks though +1.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

Wow, thank you so much! I'm gonna go get it and watch it sometime now =]. Was the little ring scene in that movie or is it diff movie?

Thanks though +1.
no it was in that movie ...

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6483|6 6 4 oh, I forget

3:43 "Hey! You're in a different place now motherfucker"

That part was in a hardcore techno song. I think it was on a compilation called Raveyard 2000 or Graveyard 2000. Anyone has it??
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6605|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
sounds a lot like this movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard