Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

trackstarr wrote:

Wow just finished the story and that was one of the best campaigns Ive played in a while.

Ending spoilers VV
Spoiler (highlight to read):
That last parts of the game really make you feel unstoppable. Riding the Brumak and completely destroying the hollow right below is wicked. And once they give you the hammer of dawn in that chopper . The end makes you wonder whats going to happen next. Or how the rest of the locust would look like fully transformed from the immulsion (Especially the Giant worm).

Now that the game is done, time to rank up in multiplayer. And possibly go through campaign again on insane
Be warned, insane difficulty is actually hard.

Instant death to most melee attacks and it only takes 2/3 shots/bursts from most guns to drop you.

And the riding in the Assault Derrick section sucks dogs balls on insane.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6169|New Austin, Not
Insane in GoW2 isn't that bad compared to GoW1. Christ, it took me a while to beat insane in the first one; stand up=die, run=die, camp=die. And the last boss (iirc RAAM) fight pissed me off a shit load.

Insane in GoW2: Because of the abundance of Longshots in most acts, its actually quite easy. Headshot ftw. And yeah, the derrick section was a bitch.
Plus have a co-op partner this time around

Did any of you snipe the locust patrol in Act 2 chapter 2? "FIVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!" is classic
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Rohirm wrote:

Insane in GoW2 isn't that bad compared to GoW1. Christ, it took me a while to beat insane in the first one; stand up=die, run=die, camp=die. And the last boss (iirc RAAM) fight pissed me off a shit load.

Insane in GoW2: Because of the abundance of Longshots in most acts, its actually quite easy. Headshot ftw. And yeah, the derrick section was a bitch.
Plus have a co-op partner this time around

Did any of you snipe the locust patrol in Act 2 chapter 2? "FIVE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!" is classic
Yeah that was great because me and my bro were both fighting over the headshots.

I got the most. He was pissed tbh.

Ilocano wrote:

I'm disappointed in the Horde mode.  They were selling that as if you were going to be overwhelmed with at least a hundred or so Locusts.  Not this in phases shit.
Get to the later stages.

As of wave 9 there's a LOT of the big guys running about with rocket launchers/riot shields/miniguns etc.

Last edited by Flecco (2008-11-12 02:49:53)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
Just beat it...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Holy Hammer of Dawn, Batman! That last scene was INCREDIBLE. Also, the Queen is a MILF fo' sho. What's up with Marcus's dad, btw? Is he like...on the side of the locusts? Or what?

The only thing I'm pissed at is the fact that I got cheated out of the "complete all acts on co-op" achievement. For some reason.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

Flecco wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

I'm disappointed in the Horde mode.  They were selling that as if you were going to be overwhelmed with at least a hundred or so Locusts.  Not this in phases shit.
Get to the later stages.

As of wave 9 there's a LOT of the big guys running about with rocket launchers/riot shields/miniguns etc.
Sure enough, it does get better.  Got to level 27 or 29 before we called it a night.  Funny how the level 20's were easier than getting past level 10, once Longshots entered the picture.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6637|Your moms bedroom
oh shit, didnt realize there was a thread for this
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

Well, they have just released (yesterday) the new Snowblind Map Pack...and Ill tell you now, the new maps are
Locoloki

Snake wrote:

Well, they have just released (yesterday) the new Snowblind Map Pack...and Ill tell you now, the new maps are
i know i gots em. least fav. is the grindhouse one
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

Locoloki wrote:

Snake wrote:

i know i gots em. least fav. is the grindhouse one
Ive only played it twice, just played my final round not long ago on it and had an king of the hill game on it

Courtyard is good, as is Underhill when everyone is roadie'ing at the start for the Mortar/Torque
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6436|somewhere other then here
i got 21 kills on warzone on courtyard with the torque/sniper it was ultimate rapage. i got 3 messages saying i mod lol. But yeah the new maps are fun as hell i love them. Whats everyones rank online?

Last edited by voodoosniper7 (2009-04-01 18:25:47)

lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6592|Toronto-Canada
i'm 14.
but i have a friend who is like 33
i have yet to see someone with a level 40
Locoloki
10 right now, but it only took me 3 hours to get there. Yesterday was spent learning the maps playing horde and getting the level 10's achievement

xbl: DrunkenMayhem81

Last edited by Locoloki (2009-04-02 08:06:15)

voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6436|somewhere other then here
ok so im playing on fuel depot today and i get in the truck thing for the torgue bow and like i started glitching around i couldnt shoot or pick up any weapons. has this happened to anyone else before?
Locoloki

voodoosniper7 wrote:

ok so im playing on fuel depot today and i get in the truck thing for the torgue bow and like i started glitching around i couldnt shoot or pick up any weapons. has this happened to anyone else before?
yes, its usually lag,

though lately (even playing horde splitscreen) when i go to chainsaw my player recoils like hes being shot twice even while trying to use the chainsaw on wretches, and since the new patch, it has happened playing MP

also, does anyone else think the Y button should be used to revive? I press X to revive a downed teammate and 7/10 times i pick up their weapon
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

Locoloki wrote:

also, does anyone else think the Y button should be used to revive? I press X to revive a downed teammate and 7/10 times i pick up their weapon
Yup, it should definitely be changed for that situation.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard