rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5831
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle … 977002.stm

Israel's new ultra-nationalist foreign minister has said it is not bound by a US-sponsored 2007 agreement to reach a peace deal with the Palestinians.
"The Annapolis conference, it has no validity," Avigdor Lieberman said.
He was speaking at a handover ceremony at the foreign ministry, prompting his predecessor Tzipi Livni to interrupt and diplomats to shift uncomfortably.
At Annapolis, each side agreed to further discussions aimed at creating an independent Palestinian state.
Palestinian officials described Mr Lieberman as an "obstacle to peace" whose policies would rebound negatively on Israel.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
You should change the word Jews for Israelis.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
"The Jews"?

You fucking idiot.

Israel =/= "the Jews".

GTFO.

What's your next thread going to be? 'Are The Shylock-Fagin-Goldstein's Ruining Our Fair Society With Their Usury & Sheeney Curses?'

Last edited by Uzique (2009-04-01 10:56:29)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

I hear the Jews did 9/11.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5831
whats wrong with stating the facts???
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

rammunition wrote:

Actually, you are being a prick.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Isn't the Nazi leader, Angela Merkel in London today?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
I doubt it, Ramm said he couldn't make it. His parents probably refuse to give him a lift that far down into the dangerously-liberal and open-minded South.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

ghettoperson wrote:

Isn't the Nazi leader, Angela Merkel in London today?
Lol
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5831
so you now cant call a jew a jew??

political correctness gone mad!!!!!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
It's not political correctness- Israel and their actions are not the actions of The Jew, you fucking idiot. Israel is the central figure of the Zionist cause and ideology, a belief system and political/social ambition that many Jews the world over actually disagree with. The people in suits in Israel that make executive decisions do not represent or embody the opinions and thoughts of "The Jew". We're not being politically correct; you're more simply being ignorant.

Extend this logic: blame all Christians from all denominations and of all extremities of faith (have Church of England on your birth-certificate? Then I'm talking about YOU) for the AIDS epidemic in Africa because the Catholic Pope prevents the use of contraception. Same paint-em-all-with-one-dumb-fucking-brush logic. Get a clue, get educated, come and say something here in D&ST that isn't spoonfed to you by the backwards morons in The Daily Mail.

kthxbye.

Last edited by Uzique (2009-04-01 11:07:22)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

rammunition wrote:

No dumbass.  You can't blame all Jews for the actions of Israel.  GTFO.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I made a topic like this ages ago when they were first elected, that the peace process would be ruined. But it's not like any peace process would ever have been successful anyway, even if you had the most Liberal Israeli party in power it wouldn't happen, because the Palestinians/Arab world will constantly be the right wing conservative world that refuses to make peace with Israel

The Jews may have elected some ultra right wingers but the Muslims that surround them have always always had said ultra right wingers/refusal for peace type of people in power

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-04-01 11:08:45)

rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5831

Mekstizzle wrote:

I made a topic like this ages ago when they were first elected, that the peace process would be ruined. But it's not like any peace process would ever have been successful anyway, even if you had the most Liberal Israeli party in power it wouldn't happen, because the Palestinians/Arab world will constantly be the right wing conservative world that refuses to make peace with Israel

The Jews may have elected some ultra right wingers but the Muslims that surround them have always always had said ultra right wingers/refusal for peace type of people in power
true, thats why i would say "are the muslims on the verge of messing up the peace process" if it was a ultra-right wing arab leader saying this
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

is rammunition on the verge of the messing up the peace process?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

ghettoperson wrote:

You heard right.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2009-04-01 12:04:38)

bogo24dk
+26|6476

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

You heard right.
Then you guys are to gullible.

Last edited by bogo24dk (2009-04-01 12:12:53)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

rammunition wrote:

Not everyone in Israel is a Jew to begin with.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6168

sergeriver wrote:

rammunition wrote:

How about you stop calling people names you fucking retard!!!!   he didnt insult anyone.. and who said he blamed all jews?   There's two side in this war.. the jews and the Muslims..

We all know he's not talking about some jew in the middle of the US.. use your brain goddamnit.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France
"stop calling people names you fucking retard"

irony
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
ENOUGH crap about Jews and Israelis. There are secular Israelis. nuff said.

However, yeah Israel has a track record of fucking up the peace process. This is because Israel has a whole lotta religious extremists who want the Palestinians to GTFO their land which was "given" to them in the Torah. Therefore, they always will oppress the Palestinians unless a foreign power intervenes.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6318|Belfast
Theres me thinking that you were talking about the Northern Irish peace process

Why did you call the Israelis 'Jews'? It isnt a completly Jewish state. Muslims live there in large numbers too. Kinda like Protestants and Catholics here

@everyone
Take a fucking chill pill jeez

Last edited by henno13 (2009-04-01 14:21:03)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

@ this thread.

But isn't Avigdor Lieberman jewish? So technically, although not politely put, Ram is right with the thread title. Aren't the people running the Israeli government jewish? So, his statement is correct, he's just not being decent about it.

I admit my ignorance, so please excuse it. Especially you Uzique. You tend to go ape-shit crazy about it
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

rammunition wrote:

How about you stop calling people names you fucking retard!!!!   he didnt insult anyone.. and who said he blamed all jews?   There's two side in this war.. the jews and the Muslims..

We all know he's not talking about some jew in the middle of the US.. use your brain goddamnit.
Wow, auschwitz siding with Rammunition. Surprise, surprise!

You missed one huge point. Not all Jews support Israel and not all Muslims support the Palestineans. By having the thread title as it is, it really does expose what his true feelings are. I mean shiiiiit, you even have Uzique going against you. And he's not exactly pro-Israel from what I've seen.

inb4rammunition"videogames"purportedinsultonasiteforavideogameoranagerelated3rdgradeleveljoke
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
Are my posts fucking invisible?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard