SteamCore
+0|6786
I see First Sergeant and Sergeant Major are both alt ranks for people with 20,000 and 50,000 points respectively.  But the alt status comes from only BASIC BADGES!!!  Lame. 

There definitely needs to be a rank at 50k that comes from only having all the Vet badges. And another for Exp (though I doubt that's possible).  But I am working towards my Vet badges and it's for nothing, essentially...

-SC
McGruff
+0|6788
Hold your horses...i am sure they will do this. Only a matter of time.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6854|Bryan/College Station, TX
I wish they would add Warrent Officer Ranks personally.

And that you could only get real officer ranks after you achieve certain Teamwork and Commander based badges are rewards. Maybe like having certain number of hours with Commander and Squad Leader.

The Warrent Officer ranks could be given to people who accel at points and just keep going up but don't want to deal with special awards to get real Officer ranks. (2nd LT, 1st LT, Capt, etc.)
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
McGruff
+0|6788
Now that is a good ideal. Man i hope someone up in EA is reading...
SteamCore
+0|6786
That's a good point.  Where the hell do we 'officially' complain?

-SC
LT.BNPLAYN*RIP*
+0|6830
Well I for one that is pissed. I got the basic pistol 5 times but it did not stick in the BFHQ  1 night I got the expet knife and it actuly stuck in there. so I whent for the basic pistol I got it but since I had over 100 kill's with it it gave me both basic and vet. badges now I got screwed a gain I don't ever get the uper ranks or infetry medles.
It came up as me getting both in the game for both basic and vet and in my box it shows both but I don't get the rank.
SteamCore
+0|6786
Your sig shows all the badges that you went for though.  I think Chuy said that EA went through and gave all basic to those who had vet badges...   I do think you will be able to get upper ranks and infantry medals

k
LT.BNPLAYN*RIP*
+0|6830
I hope so. Man I was so pissed when I got the pistol 5 times and it did not stick but the kill's where there in the BHFQ but no badge. whats up with that.
Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6830

kilroy0097 wrote:

I wish they would add Warrent Officer Ranks personally.

And that you could only get real officer ranks after you achieve certain Teamwork and Commander based badges are rewards. Maybe like having certain number of hours with Commander and Squad Leader.

The Warrent Officer ranks could be given to people who accel at points and just keep going up but don't want to deal with special awards to get real Officer ranks. (2nd LT, 1st LT, Capt, etc.)
Thats a really good idea, have one set of ranks based on points alone, another "officer" set based on points, awards, and a focus on commander points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard