Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6489|Adelaide, South Australia

Sounds awesome

But I'll need a PC upgrade first
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
I would actually like this if it didn't have replenish ammo, why can't you just get ammo from crates or dead bodies?

Sidsnot wrote:

Gay

BF3 please
As I said, BC2 is the BF3 SO QUIT WHINING "I WANT MY BF3" I AM GETTING FUCKING TIRED OF IT, I REALLY HATE SEEING THE VERY THING "BF3" NOW.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Gooners wrote:

War Man wrote:

Gooners wrote:

you're lying
Then why does bf 2 have the 2 when it is the 3rd game of the franchise? Are we forgetting about bfv?
bf 3 has the 3 because it is the 4th game of the franchise.
listen to this man, he knows his shit
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
Like it. Looks very similar to BC, which was good.

inb4miggle

oh wait.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
War Man

haffeysucks wrote:

Gooners wrote:

War Man wrote:

Then why does bf 2 have the 2 when it is the 3rd game of the franchise? Are we forgetting about bfv?
bf 3 has the 3 because it is the 4th game of the franchise.
listen to this man, he knows his shit
Yeah, he sure is funny
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5902|CA
I like it.  That video gave me a raging hard-on, and I usually only get one of those after punching a hooker.  Good post Stingray.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

War Man wrote:

Gooners wrote:

War Man wrote:

The only bf3 your thinking of is bc2, all those rumors of bf3 was actually about bc2. There will not be a battlefield game with the 3(unless it is a different game outside the battlefield franchise) as bf 2 has the 2 only because it uses the second engine of the franchise
you're lying
BF:Vietnam was developed by DICE Canada, a different branch of the master DICE company. It was less mainstream; a side project done by the secondary development team.

Also, it happens to be that BF: Vietnam was my favorite of the series... for it's time. It had some truly innovative features that DICE reverted to with 2142 and now 1943.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-03-31 17:03:52)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker

GravyDan wrote:

I like it.  That video gave me a raging hard-on, and I usually only get one of those after punching a hooker.  Good post Stingray.
Glad to be of service.  WW2 ftw!
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5902|CA

Superior Mind wrote:

Also, it happens to be that BF: Vietnam was my favorite of the series... for it's time. It had some truly innovative features that DICE reverted to with 2142 and now 1943.
Same here.  I miss the hueys and the radio quite a bit.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

I LOVE bfv

just wish people still played it.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

GravyDan wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Same here.  I miss the hueys and the radio quite a bit.
Shit yeah, man. I miss using apcs as bombs dropped from the helo winches.

Miggle wrote:

I LOVE bfv

just wish people still played it.
Last summer I was in to it again. I'd play again.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-03-31 17:36:33)

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
I won't be buying it. Too much like BC; small maps, fewer kits, less realistic (imo).

I really only want an updated version of 1942, but this is not it. Love the Frostbite engine though. Destructible maps make me moist. I guess I'll hold out for the next instalment of the BF series.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver
My prediction is after DICE gets done with all this Mirrors edge bullsnap and BC2 we'll get a spiritual successor to BF2.  128 player maps, DX10, I was told this was true by a Ute medicine man after hours of fasting and a subsequent peyote trip.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

SonderKommando wrote:

I was told this was true by a Ute medicine man after hours of fasting and a subsequent peyote trip.
I trust this source more than a regular Ute citizen.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

SonderKommando wrote:

My prediction is after DICE gets done with all this Mirrors edge bullsnap and BC2 we'll get a spiritual successor to BF2.  128 player maps, DX10, I was told this was true by a Ute medicine man after hours of fasting and a subsequent peyote trip.
If companies didn't care about money...
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6311|Atlanta, Georgia
I wont be buying this. It's basicly just BC with a few upgrades and set in WW2. I will feel like i've played the game already and will exhaust my fun very fast. 24 players is quite a disappointment to...
SonderKommando
BF3 is the only thing that will save this community.
War Man

SonderKommando wrote:

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SonderKommando

War Man wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

You know its true.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

SonderKommando wrote:

War Man wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

You know its true.
How so?

Who says BF2s needs saving? And considering how few people on BF2s still play bf2, why would "BF3" somehow save us?

Considering "BF3" will probably be absolute shit, it will probably have a fairly small effect on BF2s.
War Man

SonderKommando wrote:

War Man wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

You know its true.
Ah, no ain't. I think we should all wait and see how bc 2 turns out(especially the pc version) before we demand for a so called "BF3"(I hate saying, hearing, or reading that now).
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

War Man wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

War Man wrote:

You know its true.
Ah, no ain't. I think we should all wait and see how bc 2 turns out(especially the pc version) before we demand for a so called "BF3"(I hate saying, hearing, or reading that now).
k if they arent gonna make bf3 then make bf4 lol or bf2 version 2 kind of like cod4 mw2

Last edited by blademaster (2009-03-31 21:17:47)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

fail tbh
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone

War Man wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

War Man wrote:

You know its true.
Unless BC2 is a completely different game on PC compared to consoles, just with the same name then it will be SHIT. No if and or buts about it. period. Capisce?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard