Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6178|Wisconsin

David.P wrote:

It looks nice, Except having 2 people in one car seems kinda constrained. Maybe you could increase the limit from 2 to 4 people? All being able to fire? A server did that for PR .5 best damn night i ever had!
K, does somebody know how to edit a vehicle for a server-side mod? I can't find anything...
David.P
Banned
+649|6273
I think you gotta create a whole new mod.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6178|Wisconsin
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... I'm trying to avoid that though...
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6410|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Yea, I dont think we'll have any GTA going on sadly. As much fun as it would be ghetto blasting everyone into a new universe.

Anyhow, keep in mind that many, many people will soon be in exams, hence why I haven't even set a date. Third or fourth week of June should allow most, if not all players to be available.

I'll setup rules and such meanwhile.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

xfire wrote:

[22:18] [BF2s] Snake: btw...sign urself up for ma car
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

RDMC wrote:

xfire wrote:

[22:18] [BF2s] Snake: btw...sign urself up for ma car
lol! Damn copy+paste whores.
But theres one team to enter
robcr9
+111|5980

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

i wana play
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6380|Oslo, Norway

robcr9 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

i wana play
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6675|respawn screen
I'd like to be in this if there's a free spot.

I'm not into modding maps but the fewer changes have to made to server/client the better. Surge/64 is an excellent map for fighting plus it's of the the best racing maps in the game (Village->Outer Ridge->Inner Ridge->Command Bunker->Village) for either ATVs, civilian cars, pickups or even BMP3s so it could be used for other events as well.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

Bratwurstschnecke wrote:

I'd like to be in this if there's a free spot.

I'm not into modding maps but the fewer changes have to made to server/client the better. Surge/64 is an excellent map for fighting plus it's of the the best racing maps in the game (Village->Outer Ridge->Inner Ridge->Command Bunker->Village) for either ATVs, civilian cars, pickups or even BMP3s so it could be used for other events as well.
Agreed...Leviathan would also rock with NV, MEC uncap to the beach, especially going around the Communication Building area, down the ramps, etc.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6410|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
I think this might be a repeat event, with multiple locales

Spots are galore, so feel free to hop in. We've got a month ahead of us.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6348|Iowa...
count me in.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5980|Toronto
Is this still on?
I like pie.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6178|Wisconsin
Lol REVIVE. I would still be up for it, but there are many people on here with more modding talent then I got. I would still like to play.
TSI
+247|5980|Toronto
Yeah, I suck at modding. So not I. Ask titch, he knows his modding.
I like pie.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

Tis easy to do, for a serverside mod, would have to be one of the existing maps with the civvie car in (Surge, MassD, etc). If you wanted the battle on say, a vanilla map such as FuShe, then it would be a custom map to download.

Would <3 to see this go ahead. Splinter, get your ass out of Hackney and do it

Last edited by Snake (2008-10-03 14:10:14)

TSI
+247|5980|Toronto
even if it's a crappy job, it could still be fun. a simple map with just a windy road could do. And some trees.
I like pie.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6327

I know this is 5 months old, but I would join this. Does anybody still have the server files or a server for this mod? I don't mind helping in organizing people if we can get a list going of participants.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6380|the land of bourbon
seconded...

fork wars was great, i'm sure civi car wars will be
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6327

I think Jalalbad is a good choice, and the cars have better handling then the forks. Jalalabad, or maybe Road Rage? Highway Tampa?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
I will partake, FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!

I think some good rules would be to also allow Spec-Ops, Assault and (maybe) Engineer to be the shotgun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard