aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDdAe1yhOKY&fmt=22

Thanks to svluck for making this.

I was hoping to get footage on WAKE and OMAN again but its not really possible to get good footage if those servers are not full in my area

Download version: http://www.vimeo.com/3896396

^You will need to sign up to download - but its quick / easy / free

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-03-29 04:12:58)

Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6309|Too late for you to know...

Very good shots Alienz, u get better and better.  Some fun editing too svluck.
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

Sarciss wrote:

Thanks Sarciss. Good to see you still around. I watched your sniper vid 'Ultra Sniper' again before getting the footage for this to help inspire me. Great stuff.
BENBOBBY
+14|5530|UK
The infamous Sarciss! Your training vid is great!

Nice video as always aLi3nZ - seem to bring a new one out every week!

Music was great, editing much better, and shooting was excellent as expected! Love the jumping off buildings and shooting em mid air - unnecessary but looks so cool! Though I wonder if youll be able to do it after patch 1.5; "Players can no longer jump and shoot at the same time". The knifing massacre was lol. Thanks for the d/l link too.

Only thing is did you record/encode at lower frame rate than usual? Seemed a little jumpy in places.

Last edited by BENBOBBY (2009-03-29 06:31:29)

aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

BENBOBBY wrote:

Players can no longer jump and shoot at the same time".
oh damn -  That is disappointing. Only just learnt how to do that with sniper properly...   Trust EA/DIE to mess up the game more with each patch released

BENBOBBY wrote:

Only thing is did you record/encode at lower frame rate than usual? Seemed a little jumpy in places.
Maybe it was because I encoded the footage first then sent it to svluck to edit and encode again.  Encoded at 30FPS both times. Encoding at 60 FPS makes the file size too big and isn't really worth it afaik - maybe someone like Irish or hintakarii could comment on this as I don't know much about it. There is probably a better way to do it then I know :S

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-03-30 00:06:21)

Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6283|Los Angeles
Nice video and kills as always.
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5531
4/5 nice vid but some of the shots 're missed and it shoudnt be in the vid ... not bad for streaks thnx for the vid
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

Colonel_Moe777_7 wrote:

some of the shots 're missed and it shoudnt be in the vid ...
What do you mean missed?  Where?
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6309|Too late for you to know...

aLi3nZ wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

Thanks Sarciss. Good to see you still around. I watched your sniper vid 'Ultra Sniper' again before getting the footage for this to help inspire me. Great stuff.
Awesome, that's why I made the video.  To inspire other snipers to have fun doing these kind of shots.

BENBOBBY wrote:

The infamous Sarciss! Your training vid is great!
Hehe, thanks.  Glad that helped too.

I was off sniping for 4 months and just came back recently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard