Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6841|Howell, Mi USA

noobmurderer wrote:

i was pointing out that if u want to land in 20 meters u have to bail while ur landing gear is out
even at 400kmh ur wings kill u

what do u know about planes anyway noob
1.24 ratio
Sounds like u don't know either noob.....  if u hop out on the runway and go prone right away the wing misses u. God! im no jet whore and even i know that.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6869|Toronto, ON, CAN

MajorHoulahan_MASH wrote:

try land it without using VSTOL on the carrier in fog, hard rain, and 20 knots sidewind on the carrier, while carrier is moving with 10 knots an hour. In a Harrier jet this time.
...If you can do that, you are a good pilot.
Major... you know that were talking about a game, right?
60% of the people discussing this trick right now, probably couldn't drive a car (legally, in the real world), none the less a couple of million dollar aircraft (lowballing the price a little).

Besides, I'm Canadian. If you want a real pilot, get one of our Seahawk pilots to take you up. They can fly those things with parts falling off the whole time!

If you can find a Canadian aircraft carrier, your a magician. Land on it, and your the second coming of Christ!
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6939|Jupiter
I love landing my plane on the wake beachs, and amazingly, i actually succesfully took off after landing it next to north village's beach, north side, its got a nice wide beach to land on.
Impaqt
+37|6784|Chicago, Il
Landing isnt all that hard at all......  Tabara Quary...   On the bridge inthe middle...  I have about an hour in the air I guess..

https://img160.imageshack.us/img160/1239/landed0oy.th.jpg

(Took off fromt he bridge too)

Last edited by Impaqt (2006-03-25 00:04:14)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6793|Peoria
I'm not a pro, but i can do it. Its great when you need alot of fixing.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6935|Singapore

Err ok now. Can we let this topic die too its proven that anyone who has a bit of skill can land the plane anywhere. Even on the chest of a flat girl.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6909

^ screenshot plz.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard