Brasso
+1,549|6622

haha fun, i enjoyed that.  the 1st hour with the commentary was very interesting.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637

White-Fusion wrote:

Lost is my fave show out of them all, then Heroes and Prison Break.

To those that haven't watched it all and diss it, just watch it and then tell us how you feel. It's brilliant.
I watched the 1 hour recap of what happened the first 4 seasons yeah story line doesnt seem that bad. But got the overall idea of what the first four seasons were about.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5906|...

well, i liked it and I am still hooked.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

why cant they call it "found?"
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin
Oh god, time traveling? What next, space aliens?

usmarine wrote:

why cant they call it "found?"
Good point
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6224
Since my fucking schedule this semester puts me in BCIS every wednesday until 9:30, I just got the chance to watch the premiere.  I still enjoy watching this show but goddamn, these writers are not capable of answering one question without presenting 10 new ones.  I guess it works though, as I'm still entertained by this show.  I do have one question about last night's episodes- Spoiler (highlight to read):
The lady at the end of the second episode who was working out computations and then speaking to Ben in the church, was this the same lady that told Desmond in season 3 not to buy a ring for Penny (in the episode where Desmond relives part of his life before the island) because he wasn't supposed to?  Also, is this Dan's mother that he told Desmond to seek out in the first episode of the new season?

Last edited by sexecuti0ner (2009-01-22 14:16:56)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
The lady at the end of the second episode who was working out computations and then speaking to Ben in the church, was this the same lady that told Desmond in season 3 not to buy a ring for Penny (in the episode where Desmond relives part of his life before the island) because he wasn't supposed to?  Also, is this Dan's mother that he told Desmond to seek out in the first episode of the new season?
Yep, it's her.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma
the idea of the island being fucking transported to so some fucking no where or something like that is the most ridiculous story ever.
More ridiculous than Heroes or Stargate.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Brasso
+1,549|6622

War Man wrote:

probably war tbh.  better be ready for it.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
Riight, a time-travelling island. As a series-guy I will watch something to the end because overall I am still intruiged, but the ideas are getting ridiculous. The sad thing is, the same thing is happening with Prison Break. It's always Season 1 > Season 2 and so on..
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6511|Πάϊ
I always thought that if there was ever a chance of connecting all the dots - which I still doubt - it would be through some stupid scenario twist (like time travel or dream etc).

Nevertheless, I still think it's the best series of its kind. Kept me on the edge of my seat for 4 series so far... and probably will for another 2. That's gotta count for something even if the polar bear in the comic book is never explained
ƒ³
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

haffeysucks wrote:

War Man wrote:

probably war tbh.  better be ready for it.

oug wrote:

I always thought that if there was ever a chance of connecting all the dots - which I still doubt - it would be through some stupid scenario twist (like time travel or dream etc).

Nevertheless, I still think it's the best series of its kind. Kept me on the edge of my seat for 4 series so far... and probably will for another 2. That's gotta count for something even if the polar bear in the comic book is never explained
Well, since the Island's connected to that freezing area which Ben used to send the Island into it's rift, wouldn't it make sense that there's some sort of portal connecting the Island and the world?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida
Also the Dharma Station called the Hydra had cages where the polar bears were kept (thats where Sawyer and Kate were if you remember that far back).

and dont call Lost more ridiculous than Heroes.  Just dont.  Lost has had lots of time travelling in it so far (and a lot of scientific crap in the show to back it up)... Heroes has what, uh, superheroes?  Oh ya thats not ridiculous.  pfft.

Last edited by Spearhead (2009-01-22 18:43:11)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Spoiler (highlight to read):
https://i41.tinypic.com/2pyw0fd.gif

Spoiler tag'd because Haffey has massive peripheral vision.

Haha. See what I did there?

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-03-25 19:43:34)

Brasso
+1,549|6622

can we get spoiler tags for .gifs please?    i'm behind a few episodes pos...thanks, you dirty jew!

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-03-25 19:38:40)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
What did you expect when you came in here?
Brasso
+1,549|6622

Poseidon wrote:

Haha. See what I did there?
lol

Poseidon wrote:

What did you expect when you came in here?
read the first part of the title and jumped in.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida
So what happens now that Spoiler (highlight to read):
Young Ben is dead.  Will this ruin the "timeline"?  Or will he be ressurected, Locke-Christian style?
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5555|Stoke, England
I started watching last month sometime and I'm on S3E6 atm, this time traveling shit sounds a bit daft but we'll see how it goes

I think it's (y) so far
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6455|Tyne & Wear, England
Lost is fucking gash now but I still watch it.

It's akin to a smoker who has been at at it for years and doesn't necessarily enjoy it anymore, but they can't stop because they're addicted.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6766|Nova Scotia, Canada

Switch wrote:

Lost is fucking gash now but I still watch it.

It's akin to a smoker who has been at at it for years and doesn't necessarily enjoy it anymore, but they can't stop because they're addicted.
I hear ya, there's only so many twists and turns they can put into the show before it becomes unbearable, but it's still fun to watch!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Holy Fuck Prodie hi.

Spearhead wrote:

So what happens now that Spoiler (highlight to read):
Young Ben is dead.  Will this ruin the "timeline"?  Or will he be ressurected, Locke-Christian style?
it's gonna fuck everything up

and Libby and Ana Lucia will still be alive
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland
What about our favourite Eko?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

kylef wrote:

What about our favourite Eko?
He made a non-cameo cameo.

Hurley was talking about him at the Psych center, but that was it.
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5555|Stoke, England
I just realised

Charlie = Merry off lotr ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard