jonrpatrick
+3|5724|Charlotte, NC, USA
I need a really basic question answered please!

for the vet transport badge, you need "5 road kills" IAR.

WTf does that mean?  Obviously, just hummers and dpv's count, right?  But it appears you can't just shoot at least 5 from one.  Do you have to run them over??

Thanks in advance,
JP
phishman420
Banned
+821|5701
run the person over
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6485
1) Load Jalalalalalabad......

2) What he says.....

phishman420 wrote:

run the person over
Slarty
+37|5984|Ingerland
You can also get road kills by critically damaging a vehicle and the occupant getting out only to be killed as it explodes. I think.
1con
---
+6|6245|beach, USA
jonrpatrick
Thanks for all the help guys.
except for Oisín, who wasn't helpful at all.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6019|Aberdeen, Scotland

Slarty wrote:

You can also get road kills by critically damaging a vehicle and the occupant getting out only to be killed as it explodes. I think.
They do count as roadkills, but that's not a reliable way of obtaining them, and harder to do while riding in a 'transport' (car) yourself
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6763|Reality

jonrpatrick wrote:

Thanks for all the help guys.
except for Oisín, who wasn't helpful at all.
nothing new there ^

Slarty is correct. If you damage their vehicle and they jump out but still die that is also a road kill which explains why you can get road kills using a TOW.

Phisman is correct although some say a DPV at the wake airfield is the way to go. Mow down those J10 whores!

I will add that fatal car collisions will also count as road kills. You run your DPV into a full Vodnik and you might get 4 roadkills at the same time. As long as it says you[DPV]them. Although it might say him[Vodnik]you and him[teamkill]passenger, him[teamkill]passenger him[teamkill]passenger, in which you can also laugh because he just got -12 for killing his passengers.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5552|USA
I say jalalabad is the way to go, I go there and just run people over all round just for fun. Lol
Martin_Frobisher
+5|6328|Washington DC
warlord is also a good map for this
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6344|Graz, Austria

Stubbee wrote:

Phisman is correct although some say a DPV at the wake airfield is the way to go. Mow down those J10 whores!
That actually works on every airfield and heli port.
jonrpatrick
Thanks guys.
I'm not a big Wake fan, although I checked out the youtube videos and it looked so easy!  I got owned.
I switched to DV for some points, and ended up getting it there.  River Village is a gold mine!

Thanks for the help.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6598|Columbus, OH
I received my vet badge on wake. The good places to run people over is at airfield, between airfield and beach, and on the dirt road.

yah pretty much what I did

Last edited by loubot (2009-03-31 06:31:37)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6401|the land of bourbon
night flight + fork
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
baggs
+732|6224

steelie34 wrote:

night flight + fork

Last edited by baggs (2009-03-31 06:39:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard