phishman420
Banned
+821|5683
dont we all
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
sucks man... dont lose hope though, girls dont know what they want at that age. keep trying
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

Ecilop Murof wrote:

daaaamn writing this on my iPhone so sorry for any misspellings

well, this isnt really a question, its more like asking for advice..

Im somewhere in the mountains, far away from my home thinking about this girl..
She goes to my school and Ive been knowing her for like 2 years now never talked to her though didnt even knew your name
like two months ago we both got into a party for16+ but were both 15 and since i saw her at that party I noticed her more
I used to watch out for her smile when she walked by ect for like one month untill i saw that it was her bday on the social network ansd I sent her a msg and we chatted for a bit
then at school i started to say hey i think shes interested too dunno but god damnit shes sooo hawt
like 2 days before vacations i walked around at school and she was selling cakes for school with her vlass and she yelled my name(no idea why she kne my name) and we talked for a bit
monday school starts again and i dunno want to get to know her better but not over the internet

any ideas? thanks to everyone reading this and helping! :3
You could always ask me on msn! lol.

Remember just be confident, be entertaining and be yourself. You know she wants you so just get into that state of mind. She'll sense your confidence and the fact that you know she wants you n it will make it easy
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5935|United States
CHILL. Don't worry so much. Smoke some ganje. Stop worrying about the outcome, it doesn't matter
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5781|loves Stimey <3 |
Guess who talked to that girls for the last 5 days.

Guess who's going out with that girl next holidays (in 1 week)

Guess who fucking made it

Epic win update
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
haha, grats.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5781|loves Stimey <3 |

Vilham wrote:

haha, grats.
Thanks man.. so happy! Cant wait! :D
Bevo
Nah
+718|6523|Austin, Texas
I don't condone going out with someone who's 15 and has fuck buddies.

That said, congratulations, good luck on your date(s) man.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard