Total: 36
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6658
I pretty much want the L96 either way. Please vote. Thanks
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6646|Mhz

P90 is pretty awful IMO, quicker to use a pistol half the time lol go with the jackhammer
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6658
ok, thanks. anyone else wanna post their opinion?

Last edited by Aslan the Creator (2006-03-23 06:47:07)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6781|United States of America
Yes!  Go with what Pessimist said.  The pistols are better than the P90, and the MK3A1 is a monster close quarters.
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6658
lol
Junior_Mud
+1|6693|Concord, CA
I swear by my black-betty! err, jackhammer.....

*pets jackhammer* there there my precious. no one will ever take you away.....
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6658
I think I've made up my mind to go with the Jackhammer and L96A1.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6710|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6723

Junior_Mud wrote:

yeah, LOTR geekdom expired a while ago
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6658

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Junior_Mud wrote:

yeah, LOTR geekdom expired a while ago
i agree with him... i was thinking the same thing...
M730A2
+45|6720
Enemy boat spotted.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6814|Singapore

Don't get to choose the MP7?

And MP30A2 that's uncalled for.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6800|Noizyland

Clearing something up: a sub machinegun is a machinegun with pistol ammuniton, which is why that they have as much power as the pistol.

I get two unlocks in 80 short points. I would already be promoted of course if it wasn't for those motherfuckers playing WoW on the only two working BF2 computers in the iCafe. They know that there are only two BF2 computers too while there are 40 working WoW computers.

ANYWAY, I have four options, the MK3A1, the P90, the MP7 and the Scar-L. I've decided that I want the MP7, because it is just the most kick-arse little gun, and also I've lost faith in the Jackhammer. I had decided on getting the P90 because I'm not really a shotgun person, but since the new patch I've kind of lost faith in the G36C too. It's really a toss up between the SCAR-L and P90 because I'm in no hurry to replace my PKM. Any wise council?

Edit: Yeah, I got promoted today. Since I got no responses I chose the MP7 and the P90. I found that with AT class I always went with the core SMG anyway.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-03-28 21:55:32)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard