Ascraeus
+7|5882
It has come to our attention that a number of individuals have recently rented a server with the sole intention to mislead players into believing they are joining a [[email protected]] Battlefield 2 server.

We believe the individuals concerned are hack users and are prominent within the hacking community; hence the reason for this announcement and our concern.
Such a situation could put honest BF2 players accounts at risk; and have a detrimentally effect on the reputation and standing of the [[email protected]]
The individuals are also using the [[email protected]] tags.

A full roster of all [[email protected]] members can be found at www.superinfantryclan.com

While we do not wish to provide the server or individuals with any additional attention, [[email protected]] would like to point out it does not run ANY 32 slot servers.

[[email protected]] presently run 11 public servers:

[81.19.212.39:16617[:29960] [[email protected]] 1    Infantry   Karkand   
[81.19.212.39:16627[:29970] [[email protected]] 2    Infantry   Karkand   
[81.19.212.39:16567[:29910] [[email protected]] 3    Infantry   Karkand   
[81.19.212.39:16637[:29980] [[email protected]] 4 Vehicles   Jalalabad     
[81.19.212.39:16647[:29990] [[email protected]] 5    Infantry   Ghost Town     
[81.19.212.38:16667[:30010] [[email protected]] 6 Airmaps  Dalian Plant/Dragon Valley/Daging Oldfields/Gulf of Oman
[81.19.212.38:16567[:29910] [[email protected]] 7    Infantry   Warlord     
[81.19.212.38:16617[:29960] [[email protected]] 8 Vehicles  Karkand

Mods:
[81.19.212.38:16597[:29930] [[email protected]]            AIX     
[81.19.212.38:16607[:29940] [[email protected]@W]         Nations at War     
[81.19.212.38:16587[:29920] [[email protected]]   Sandbox

Any other servers purporting to be [[email protected]] have absolutely no affiliation with the clan.

Thank you for your attention

Regards

[[email protected]]
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6479|The Twilight Zone
Thanks for pointing this out, I haven't played on your servers for a while now, since the servers are located in Spain most of them at least (?) and an admin (spyder2000) did injustice to a buddy of mine by banning him and accused him of all sorts of bs.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6352|England
Cheers for putting an announcement out. I only really play on you 40 man server, and I know for a fact had I seen a 32 man, I'd have tried it out.
Ascraeus
+7|5882

.Sup wrote:

Thanks for pointing this out, I haven't played on your servers for a while now, since the servers are located in Spain most of them at least (?) and an admin (spyder2000) did injustice to a buddy of mine by banning him and accused him of all sorts of bs.
Not sure this helps you, but the servers are now located in the UK.

I can only apologize for any unfortunate incidents, I would be only to willing to investigate if you wish.

The clan has gone through enormous changes over the last 6 months, and most of clan members are responsible mature individuals.
TBH I'm probably the worst. We have three times the number members from 12 nations, doubled the number of servers and have spent a lot of time and effort removing undesirables. We hope we are providing an enjoyable environment for those welcome players who frequent our maps.

I can only offer my apologize and assure you the clan is far more conscientious and considered in its actions today.

Regards and best wishes.

[[email protected]]
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6224|Daqing Oilfields?
How do I join?
.Sup
be nice

Ascraeus wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Not sure this helps you, but the servers are now located in the UK.

I can only apologize for any unfortunate incidents, I would be only to willing to investigate if you wish.

The clan has gone through enormous changes over the last 6 months, and most of clan members are responsible mature individuals.
TBH I'm probably the worst. We have three times the number members from 12 nations, doubled the number of servers and have spent a lot of time and effort removing undesirables. We hope we are providing an enjoyable environment for those welcome players who frequent our maps.

I can only offer my apologize and assure you the clan is far more conscientious and considered in its actions today.

Regards and best wishes.

[[email protected]]
I went to play on your server and I got over 100 ping. Usually ping around 50 on Uk servers. Who provides the server services? Thanks for the offer but the incident happened long time ago so not worth the trouble.
Miniman7474
Banned.
OP, I think it's pretty clear we all want to join. Do you have a link or something to where we can apply?

Thanks mate.
Ascraeus
+7|5882
Ok, thank you all for your interest, this was not exactly the reason for this thread, but you can find out more information regarding the clan at the website: www.superinfantryclan.com

There is a section there for Joining the clan.

Thanks again, and I guess I may see some of you soon.

[[email protected]]
Ascraeus
+7|5882

.Sup wrote:

I went to play on your server and I got over 100 ping. Usually ping around 50 on Uk servers. Who provides the server services? Thanks for the offer but the incident happened long time ago so not worth the trouble.
Our host is killercreation:

They have recently added an extra hop to try and alleviate bottlenecking in their connections.

You may find a significant difference between the two dedicated servers that we have.

i.e.
&

Anyway, thanks for trying, and I/We may get to see you in the future.

Regards

[[email protected]]
Miniman7474
Banned.

Ascraeus wrote:

Ok, thank you all for your interest, this was not exactly the reason for this thread, but you can find out more information regarding the clan at the website: www.superinfantryclan.com

[[email protected]]
I don't understand, where do I go from the homepage to join?
.Sup
be nice

Miniman7474 wrote:

Ascraeus wrote:

[[email protected]]
Can't you just type "super" in your game browser?

Last edited by .Sup (2009-03-18 13:38:51)

Miniman7474
Banned.

.Sup wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

Ascraeus wrote:

[[email protected]]
Can't you just type "super" in your browser?
Can you? I'll try.

http://www.google.com/search?q=super&am … lz=1I7DKUS

I don't see the BF2 clan anywhere?
.Sup
be nice

Miniman7474 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

Can you? I'll try.

I edited my post before you replied. Didn't thought you'd knew what I meant thats why I added the word "game"...
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6025|Aberdeen, Scotland
Ascraeus, ignore all the muppets asking to join, they are just trying to waste your time...

Thanks for the heads up, I enjoy your Jalalabad server
Miniman7474
Banned.

.Sup wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Can you? I'll try.

I edited my post before you replied. Didn't thought you'd knew what I meant thats why I added the word "game"...
Oh, but I still can't find where to join?
Ascraeus
+7|5882
Sorry, I should have elaborated.

If you click on forums, register there, and you should have access to all the sections:

http://www.superinfantryclan.com/vb/for … y.php?f=15

This one for joining.

Sorry again

Regards

[[email protected]]
Miniman7474
Banned.
I have to go through all that registering just to join?
Ascraeus
+7|5882

MrAnderson wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, I enjoy your Jalalabad server
I'm glad about that, because I hardly get a chance to get on there, you'll have to tell me what its like. lol

I'm going to make a concerted effort to get on it before next week.

Thanks

[[email protected]]
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6386|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

Miniman7474 wrote:

You're talking about joining their clan, right?
To join the server to play bf2, just search them in the game browser
MrAnderson

ceslayer23 wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

As I said, they are just wasting time (also known as trolling)...you learn to ignore them after reading this section for a while

There are some good fights on Jalalabad, once you get used to all the nutters doing jihad DPVs
USMC seem to get squad bug quite often though.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6352|England

MrAnderson wrote:

ceslayer23 wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

As I said, they are just wasting time (also known as trolling)...you learn to ignore them after reading this section for a while

There are some good fights on Jalalabad, once you get used to all the nutters doing jihad DPVs
USMC seem to get squad bug quite often though.
MEC used to get it all the time on the 40 man kark server. I think that was sorted now by changing the RMP from 99 to 4...was that the reason for it?
MrAnderson
Yeah I think reloading map fixes it for short term, still happens though...that server is on a 6 round reload.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6591|England

MrAnderson wrote:

This ^ ^ sums it up.

The maturity in this section couldn't be any lower.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard