mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6774|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

I will say it again:
He should have ducked
JFK should also have fuking ducked right ?

lulz
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6234|Escea

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

I will say it again:
He should have ducked

lulz
Actually JFK couldn't have ducked because he had a back brace on, one of the reasons why he was hit twice.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

M.O.A.B wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

I will say it again:

lulz
Actually JFK couldn't have ducked because he had a back brace on, one of the reasons why he was hit twice.
owned
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6498|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

I will say it again:
He should have ducked

lulz
well a sniper shooting a super sonic bullet vs a big ass teargas canister. Hmmm, that and those canisters put out stuff called tear gas that makes you move away. Maybe he shouldn't have been throwing rocks.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6774|d

M.O.A.B wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

I will say it again:

lulz
Didn't know that,thanks for info.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

mikkel wrote:

Flecco wrote:

mikkel wrote:

So, the metadiscussion so far in this thread regarding an article alleging gruesome behaviour by cops/Israel/soldiers is that the typical leftie crowd has predictably expressed outrage, and the typical rightie crowd has predictably been baiting the lefties by playing tough with offensively unsympathetic reactions.

Any thread, any subject, any time, it's all the same. What's the point? It's just the words that are different.
What?

K. My unsympathetic reaction is because this isn't really newsworthy. If you protest, shit like this can happen to you. It's to be expected. It's like joining the army then complaining when they send you to war. It's a result of a reporter who has a political bias against Israel trying to spark outrage against Israeli brutality.

Generally I oppose Israel and the methods used by them. Stop trying to label people.
I'm not "labelling" people. Your teen fears will have to be fed elsewhere. I don't care about you. I don't care what you general opinion is. I said "metadiscussion" for a reason, and I've yet to be convinced that my observation is inaccurate. Got a problem with it? Getting angsty over being "labelled" is not the way to address it.
K.

If you really think what you wrote in the first post why bother coming back and posting again. Why post at all?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6774|d

usmarine wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

lulz
owned
Have you stopped chasing your own tail ?

EDiT:

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

if you say so.
*woof*

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-03-16 16:06:16)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6774|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

I will say it again:

lulz
well a sniper shooting a super sonic bullet vs a big ass teargas canister. Hmmm, that and those canisters put out stuff called tear gas that makes you move away. Maybe he shouldn't have been throwing rocks.
So your assuming he was throwing rocks ?

And while i agree the "big ass teargas canister" wasn't coming at super sonic speed, it probz was still coming fast. Also you were obviously taking the piss when you said "he should have ducked", no point in trying to justify it.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-03-16 16:06:56)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
well he should have, canisters raining down around him, you don't stand up straight with shit coming at you.
13rin
+977|6490

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I totally love the replies to this thread. Shows how full of shit some people are.
what should the response be?  people can make mistakes unless they are dirty jews then it is not ok?  that better for you jew hater?
Stfu you jew hater.

I don't know what the reponses should be but people who say stuff like "he should have ducked" and 

a noob wrote:

good
are FULL OF SHIT.
How do you know that they are full of shit?  Maybe the are those seriously pleased about an American being hit in the face with a tear gas canister (Rammie where art thou?).  It personally doesn't bother me because I don't care about a American protester that is so sympathetic to Palestine, they decide to protest in a quasi war zone. 

You just typed that you don't know what the 'reponses' should be .... But you know what they can't?  C'mon.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6774|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

well he should have, canisters raining down around him, you don't stand up straight with shit coming at you.
Come on dude. Do you seriouly mean to tell me you meant what you said in a advice kind-of-way and you were not just taking the piss ?

Also maybe it was the first round fired that hit him?
maybe he was running away and he looked back and that's when he got hit.
etc etc.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6639|IRELAND

FatherTed wrote:

Israeli [Tear Gas] Hippie
From Belfast? My ARSE!

Dilbert_X wrote:

People need to find something better to do than traveling to distant countries and telling them what to do
Thats pretty funny, especially from an American.
LOL, pricless.

Could have been worse. Could have been British activist Tom Hurndall.

The link shows a photo of Tom after he was shot, if you don't have the stomach for reality, don't click it.
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1358.shtml
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6727
JFK didn't choose to be shot at....  The hippie retard chose to stand in a warzone and protest... 
To bad he didn't stick with living in trees to stop deforestation or whatever hippy dippy save the world thing he could find...
Love is the answer
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
Well what if, you can sit their and do that all day. I don't have any sympathy for this guy when because his own country needs work, fuck both sides in that quagmire.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6548|Long Island, New York
Comparing a sniper's bullet to a tear gas canister = lol.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6774|d

DBBrinson1 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

what should the response be?  people can make mistakes unless they are dirty jews then it is not ok?  that better for you jew hater?
Stfu you jew hater.

I don't know what the reponses should be but people who say stuff like "he should have ducked" and 

a noob wrote:

good
are FULL OF SHIT.
How do you know that they are full of shit?  Maybe the are those seriously pleased about an American being hit in the face with a tear gas canister (Rammie where art thou?).  It personally doesn't bother me because I don't care about a American protester that is so sympathetic to Palestine, they decide to protest in a quasi war zone. 

You just typed that you don't know what the 'reponses' should be .... But you know what they can't?  C'mon.
Right, are you tying to say your not sympathetic towards him is because of his cause ?

Not what they can't , more like what they shouldn't .

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-03-16 16:26:52)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6234|Escea

JahManRed wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

From Belfast? My ARSE!

Dilbert_X wrote:

People need to find something better to do than traveling to distant countries and telling them what to do
LOL, pricless.

The link shows a photo of Tom after he was shot, if you don't have the stomach for reality, don't click it.
Hmm. Well to be fair, standing in the way of the soldiers wasn't the best decision to make on the planet.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6774|d

Poseidon wrote:

Comparing a sniper's bullet to a tear gas canister = lol.
Yea because that's what I was really getting at.

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6774|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

Well what if, you can sit their and do that all day. I don't have any sympathy for this guy when because his own country needs work, fuck both sides in that quagmire.
You lost me, nvm.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6774|d
https://electronicintifada.net/artman2/uploads/1/thomashundall.gif
A British peace activist going only by the name Alice cries for help as she holds her hand over the headwound of British peace activist Thomas Hurndall, who had been shot in the head moments earlier, at the start of a protest, in Rafah, southern Gaza Strip, Friday, April 11, 2003. Hurndall, age 21, from Machester, England, had been standing between Israeli troops and Palestinian children when Israeli soldiers opened fire, according to a fellow activist from the International Solidarity Movement who witnessed the scene.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
Well maybe he shouldn't have been wearing the orange vest, made him a great target lol
JahManRed
wank
+646|6639|IRELAND

M.O.A.B wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

From Belfast? My ARSE!

Dilbert_X wrote:

LOL, pricless.

Hmm. Well to be fair, standing in the way of the soldiers wasn't the best decision to make on the planet.
He had the balls to stand in front of children to protect them. You or I would never have the balls to make the decisions he made..........to be fair.
The Israelis convicted the shooter.......an Arab.
"On 11 August 2005, al-Heib was sentenced to eight years in prison by a military court."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hurndall
JahManRed
wank
+646|6639|IRELAND

SgtHeihn wrote:

Well maybe he shouldn't have been wearing the orange vest, made him a great target lol
Sick Child.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6774|d

JahManRed wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

From Belfast? My ARSE!

LOL, pricless.

He had the balls to stand in front of children to protect them. You or I would never have the balls to make the decisions he made..........to be fair.
The Israelis convicted the shooter.......an Arab.
"On 11 August 2005, al-Heib was sentenced to eight years in prison by a military court."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hurndall
The IDF initially refused more than a routine internal inquiry, which concluded that Hurndall was shot accidentally in the crossfire, and suggested that his group's members were essentially functioning as human shields.[citation needed] However, witnesses at the demonstration in the Palestinian town of Rafah said he had been hit by a rifle bullet while trying to shield the children rather than having been merely hit in the crossfire, and Hurndall's parents demanded an investigation.[2] After several months of pressure from the parents, supported in part by British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw, Israel's Judge Advocate General Menahem Finkelstein in October 2003 ordered the IDF to open a military police investigation into Hurndall's death.

The defence in the trial of Sergeant Taysir attempted to raise doubts as to what ultimately caused Hurndall's death. A military court was informed that Hurndall died of pneumonia. Chen Kugel, an Israeli forensic pathologist appearing for the defence, stated that the pneumonia had not been properly treated and “the large amounts of morphine” Hurndall was receiving contributed to his death.[6] The court rejected these claims.[2]

On 1 January 2004 20-year old Sergeant Taysir Hayb, an IDF soldier from a Bedouin patrol, appeared in court to have his custody extended; apparently he had been arrested in late December 2003 and an IDF press release said that he had "admitted to firing in proximity to an unarmed civilian as a deterrent". Initially the soldier admitted to shooting what he described as a man wearing a uniform of a Palestinian faction and armed with a pistol. Upon further interrogation, he changed his story, and said he had fired a shot near an unarmed civilian as a deterrent, but ended up hitting him unintentionally. Subsequently, the soldier was indicted on six charges, including a charge of aggravated assault; following Hurndall's death, the military judge overseeing the case indicated the charge was likely to be changed to manslaughter or murder.[citation needed]
lulz
13rin
+977|6490

mafia996630 wrote:

Right, are you tying to say your not sympathetic towards him is because of his cause ?

Not what they can't , more like what they shouldn't .
Reading comprehension!  Or maybe I could just post a few of these  to get my point across. .  . 

Incomplete sentence?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard