.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone

Ecilop Murof wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Where can you use this "dance" for your benefit? Girls like it when you dance like a clown? Dancing like this in discos would also be inappropriate. So what can you do with this dancing knowledge?
If I can remember correctly, you karma'd me in the last thread for my dance skills lol

Well, as far as my experience goes, girls like it, yes, but I will never do it in public if I'm not asked for it. It's just a passion of mine, the dance I really like to do I guess.

Thanks for all the replies!

Stimey <3
2tuff<3

And yeah Donkey I got pretty tired ):
Freezer, I laugh about your nerdness.
Not that I don't post on this forum, just how ridiculous the whole thing is.
Don't get me wrong, you're doing good but I don't see a point in it except for your own pleasure when performing it.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5781|loves Stimey <3 |

.Sup wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Where can you use this "dance" for your benefit? Girls like it when you dance like a clown? Dancing like this in discos would also be inappropriate. So what can you do with this dancing knowledge?
If I can remember correctly, you karma'd me in the last thread for my dance skills lol

Well, as far as my experience goes, girls like it, yes, but I will never do it in public if I'm not asked for it. It's just a passion of mine, the dance I really like to do I guess.

Stimey <3
2tuff<3

Don't get me wrong, you're doing good but I don't see a point in it except for your own pleasure when performing it.
Yeah, it's only for the personal pleasure while doing it.

And putting videos of you doing it on youtube and getting comments from other walkers, I guess. My goal is to make a video of myself after 1 year of cwalking and put it on the social network. Need to get much better for that though :D
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
Thats pretty cool I guess... Id pull it off in a club with the first chance i got!
Nice, keep it up. Show that to the girl you have a crush on
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6253|England
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California

smuder201 wrote:

hahaha c-walking gone wrong.
http://smartenupnas.com/2009/03/03/lmao … one-wrong/
on another forum some guy has that as a gif for his sig...

Just like last time, this thread reminds me of a suburban kid sitting in his room posting youtube videos of practicing gang signs.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5781|loves Stimey <3 |

VicktorVauhn wrote:

smuder201 wrote:

hahaha c-walking gone wrong.
http://smartenupnas.com/2009/03/03/lmao … one-wrong/
on another forum some guy has that as a gif for his sig... :D

Just like last time, this thread reminds me of a suburban kid sitting in his room posting youtube videos of practicing gang signs.
I'm in no gang, I don't live in a ghetto..

The video is funny :D

And victor, I once asked you about a pink watch - it had really arrived lol
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6199|Winland

Ecilop Murof wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Stimey <3
2tuff<3

The difference is that being a nerd will get you a job.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
robcr9
+111|5983
I'm freezers friend

and raaaaaaphi. Well done.

TEACHME! I can do this thing, dunno what its called. its like lol i dunno how to describe

hmm, ill try my best. i bounce onto 1 heel, then move my other foots toes to the middle of my foot on my heel keep doing that for a while lolol
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6196|Schofield Barracks
it was good i liked it. Im to white to do any type of dance.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

.Sup wrote:

I do my own variation. It gets a lot of girls attention. I even get some asking me to teach them.

Also raphi, go away! I thought you were neving coming back
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5564|Stoke, England
I suppose it was good, but I didn't like it

Looks stupid imo
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

Ecilop Murof wrote:

I don't live in a ghetto..
Yes you do. Basel is a ghetto
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647

ATG wrote:

Eh, nice moves I guess.

+1 for the ballz to post it.
hahhaah yea u gotta have some balls to post it on here lol
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6584|MANCHESTERRR
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6253|England
has this guy shit himself or something?
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen, and I don't really 'get' the way in the OP you warn against hating on hip-hop.

Shitty crab-dancing / Soulja Boy wank / ghetto tits is not 'hip-hop'. It's ghetto culture.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
You like it, you actually took the time to post something involving a bit of effort on BF2s (unlike 99.99% of threads on here), So gj
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

FatherTed wrote:

You like it, you actually took the time to post something involving a bit of effort on BF2s (unlike 99.99% of threads on here), So gj
Oh yeah, no doubt, cannot hate on someone for putting time and effort into something and wanting to share it. Was just grumbling about the tied-association with hip-hop culture, this sort of weird urban dance is pretty niche. Breakdancing, there's a clear pillar of hip-hop culture, but not this gangsta-related 'thug life' crap.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Uzique wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Oh yeah, no doubt, cannot hate on someone for putting time and effort into something and wanting to share it. Was just grumbling about the tied-association with hip-hop culture, this sort of weird urban dance is pretty niche. Breakdancing, there's a clear pillar of hip-hop culture, but not this gangsta-related 'thug life' crap.
Oh yeah, i think the whole culture around all this sort of stuff (of which to be fair, i have 0 knowledge XP) is a load of shite.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5596|Dublin, Ireland
Proper pro mate, anybody who flames it is just to fat and geeky to realise anything that isnt online
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5596|Dublin, Ireland

.Sup wrote:

Me and my mates often find ourselfs dancing in school and just generally acten the ticks...

EDIT: Any online guides or information on how to start learning that shit? Would like to give it a go

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-03-15 17:53:59)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
The most stupid looking thing in the world. Remin's me of what I used to do as a 5 year old going down the main street shopping with my mum. It is exactly the same.

But, ballsy of oyu to post it I guess, and if you enjoy it enjoy it no harm. Not my cup of tea.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
@OP: suggestion - move to America, buy gun, shoot self, in head.

It's your only hope.

Defiance
+438|6673

I don't like it primarily because of the music and culture. Ignoring that, if you can flow with your feet it can look pretty stylish. Keep at it, you could be doing many worse things with your time.

But clown walk? Damn, language never has been a gift of that sect if society. You really ought to rethink what you replace the "Crip" with, clown isn't much better.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
Too fast, gay music, but not bad

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard