REDEYE79
+2|5714
Have still been trying to get BF2 to work on my computer .....  What system requirements are different from BF2 compared to earlier BF games like vietnam and 1942 ?    The older games will work on my computer while the BF2 will start the EA Games page up on the screen and poof black screen and back to restart / reboot on my computer .   I have deleted and reinstalled BF2 about 4 times , no go yet . Tomorrow its wipe the hard drive and reinstall windows xp ....   Before the system upgrade I could play BF2 and PR
Wallpaper
+303|6147|The pool
What are your system specs? BF2 is much harder to play (power wise) than 1942, but thats because its 4 or 5 years younger. Even then, BF2 nowadays is easy to run
REDEYE79
+2|5714
Well I think we solved the problem . wiped the hard drive clean with the long way not the quick clean and re installed windows xp and my system did not fight us through the whole reinstall .  I now have BF2 and PR back on the screen .  whew .  I have an idea that there was a copy of the same program on my second hard drive that was not letting the main hard drive work right or the first wipe of the hard drive didnt delete something all the way .........    just a guess .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard