sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Well, last time when I was still really downloading stuff my speeds were at 300-350 kb/s.

Now I've started really noticing it this year, my xbox live connection SUCKS. I've been using a wire so best connection (I would think) and I usually have an alright/bad connection. It's in the 2 or 3 light green bars on call of duty. My speeds on xbox for downloading are extremely slow etc.

Now I've been getting back into getting "warez" and using IDM I can only get about 160-180 kb/s. I'm pretty sure we didn't get capped on speeds or anything otherwise my dad would've gotten a letter/email/call and talked to me about it. Here's a speed test:

https://www.speedtest.net/result/428455194.png

Thanks..Any more info needed just ask.

P.S. Don't make fun of my ISP..haha =P.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

The 90's want their connection speeds back

Call your ISP maybe?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Haha, yeah what would you estimate my speeds should be based on that speedtestt?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6322

Depends what package you have with your ISP
Defiance
+438|6681

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

Haha, yeah what would you estimate my speeds should be based on that speedtestt?
There's no way to tell unless we know your connections rated speed. 27ms isn't a bad ping for a speed test, but that's all I could tell you.

Call your ISP.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6448|King Of The Islands

max wrote:

The 90's want their connection speeds back

Call your ISP maybe?
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Okay well I found some info on what we have. We have a $25 dollar plan with AT&T.

Speed says: 384-1544/128

http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=10935

If that doesn't link to the plan I have then just go to AT&T and get to where the bundles for DSL are and it's called "Express DSL"

thanks.
Defiance
+438|6681

1.5 Mb/s = 187 KB/s

It's a bit low but not out of the usual. You may be able to talk to your ISP about it, but it's probably nothing's broken.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6322

1.5Mbps is only about 188kb/s download speed and about 48kb/s up
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5798|Catherine Black

ebug9 wrote:

1.5Mbps is only about 188kb/s download speed and about 48kb/s up
What should 8Mb be? I think that's what I have.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Jesus Christ. I feel embarrassed now =/. haha looking at this paper the order was on 1/12/09 which was this year when things started to go bad. My dad will probably say no to a new internet ISP and plus he's been unemployed for about a month or so now hopefully he gets a job in the next week or so.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6424|Finland

finny... learn2usecalculator
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5857|one windy city
dude, for extra $5 you get so much more... below is their $30.00 plan ... try selling your old man on the 50 dollars back although it might only work with new service ... good luck

Downstream Speed: Up to 3.0 Mbps
Upstream Speed: Up to 512 Kbps
IP Address: 1 Dynamic

Order online and get $50 Cash Back!*

Get Pro for $30.00 per month with the price guaranteed for
2 years—no contract required!*
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Isn't that only about 385ish kbps with pro? Anyways I don't think it'll happen either way I'm gonna try and talk to him later about it.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5798|Catherine Black

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

finny... learn2usecalculator
but i dun know what to divide wut by wut
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

8 bit = 1 byte
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Wow, I was surprised when I just talked to my dad about this. He first gave me the good ol' when you put new stuff (he's referring to me putting on programs music etc.) it gets slower and stuff etc. (5 second pause) Could we get a faster connection.

Yeah.

But it won't be till he gets a job and trust me it's hard enough how we have to cut back on everything, especially in this economy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard