Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6691
Ever since 1.2...It seems all most people can do is huck hand nades all the time...I die more from hand nades than bullets these days. Hell I get into fire fights only to see some coward respond with nades...Some people truely have no honor.

If you see me prone, firing bullets, can't you have the common decency to fire back...and not choose the easiest way out? I'm one person...Hand nades are meant for multiple people or someone in a hard to reach spot. Not for those in the open.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6709|Germany
War is not fair...get used to it.
StretchyURETHRA
+0|6648|New york
nades are part of the game, throw them back and stop crying. Yes in karkand the first few minutes is a nade battle, if u don't like it play a different map, the bigger the map the less nades you have to deal with.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697

StretchyURETHRA wrote:

nades are part of the game, throw them back and stop crying. Yes in karkand the first few minutes is a nade battle, if u don't like it play a different map, the bigger the map the less nades you have to deal with.
hey you're the weirdo with the weird name :p
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6672|A sunburnt country
Adapt, improvise and overcome
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6691

StretchyURETHRA wrote:

LOL so many smacktards in these forums. Who said I was crying? It's just lame. That's all. Last time I checked hand nades weren't a primary weapon. Often I see support guys on the same team as me hucking 3 nades, rearming themselves and hucking more. It's just sad when Karkand turns into a nade fest more than anything else. I mean prior to 1.2 I hardly ever saw people hucking nades at the beginning of the map...Now I hear 6 guys all screaming "grenade"
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6691

VspyVspy wrote:

Adapt, improvise and overcome
Oh I do...It's just annoying though.
StretchyURETHRA
+0|6648|New york

Cyberwolf wrote:

StretchyURETHRA wrote:

LOL so many smacktards in these forums. Who said I was crying? It's just lame. That's all. Last time I checked hand nades weren't a primary weapon. Often I see support guys on the same team as me hucking 3 nades, rearming themselves and hucking more. It's just sad when Karkand turns into a nade fest more than anything else. I mean prior to 1.2 I hardly ever saw people hucking nades at the beginning of the map...Now I hear 6 guys all screaming "grenade"
i don't disagree with you but your post isn't really gunna change anything. i would much rather but 10 bullets into someone then throw a nade but you gotta do what ya gotta do to stay alive.

and xX[Elangbam]Xx that was a nice waste of space by the way

Last edited by StretchyURETHRA (2006-03-22 17:42:21)

Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6691

StretchyURETHRA wrote:

Cyberwolf wrote:

StretchyURETHRA wrote:

i don't disagree with you but your post isn't really gunna change anything. i would much rather but 10 bullets into someone then throw a nade but you gotta do what ya gotta do to stay alive.

and xX[Elangbam]Xx that was a nice waste of space by the way
No one's post is really going to change anything...but I'm sure there are others who are sick of the nade fests...Those who prefer gunfights that take a little more skill than randomly hucking nades in an attempt to get easy kills.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6648|South Korea.

HellHead wrote:

Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6691

Citizen One wrote:

HellHead wrote:

Probably the most ridiculous posts I've read in a while...I'm sure the US is popping frag grenades in Iraq like there's no tomorrow...I mean really...They do have a purpose, but not as a primary, fling in all directions kinda way.
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6620|the side hatch
i have the same problem with guns, i seem to die from guns all the time

why can't people man up and fight with knifes

i am constantly standing around with my knife out and some coward will shoot me, they have no honor

sounds silly doesnt it?
PunkX
stoned
+198|6623|Canada
Throw nades back you whinny nutter!
Cyberwolf
Banned
+14|6691

strangelove wrote:

i have the same problem with guns, i seem to die from guns all the time

why can't people man up and fight with knifes

i am constantly standing around with my knife out and some coward will shoot me, they have no honor

sounds silly doesnt it?
Kinda...Nades and knives weren't meant to be the bread and butter of battle...They are reserved for certain situations. If you spend 80% of your battle time with nades out, you need to diversify
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6651
Lamers always need a skillless way to do something. They cant chuck C4 or bunny hop so guess what? They throw grenades now.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6698|NCFSU2

HellHead wrote:

BF2 is NOT war. It's a game. Please refrain from comments like this... I won't go into it...
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6709|Germany

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

HellHead wrote:

BF2 is NOT war. It's a game. Please refrain from comments like this... I won't go into it...
I lost two friends in the "sandbox", so I know what you mean. Changing my quote then into :

"War Games are not fair - get used to it"
Incontrovertible
+1|6772|Brisbane, Australia
I don't see a problem with nades, if you know someone is around a corner chuck a nade. If they are on the other side of a fence, chuck a nade. See a group of 3+ ppl close together? chuck a nade. Not sure if that building is clear? chuck a nade. Want to take that flag held by the enemy? chuck a nade to disperse them and make em easy targets for your gun. That tank there? chuck a nade at it.

No matter what though one thing stays the same, if you see a small object fly towards you get up and sprint away. Anyway, BF nades are pansy nades compared to AA nades. Those things own any room they are thrown into.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
If someone chucks a nade at you, run up to it and kick it back at them, go on try it. On a less serious note I can lob a nade at you while ya prone and know if Ive hit your dead, spin and kills someone else behind me. They are tactical not just things to lob.

If I shoot someone down dead Im waiting for the medic while I get my nade ready.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6698|NCFSU2

HellHead wrote:

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

HellHead wrote:

I lost two friends in the "sandbox", so I know what you mean. Changing my quote then into :

"War Games are not fair - get used to it"
Thanks man, good to see some decent people do exist on these forums.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
It's called get up and run if u see them throw a nade. then shoot them while they are switching weapons. if they keep throwing nades just frickin cap 'em, it's not like there going to shoot u.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6722|Toronto, ON, CAN
I say you chuck a friendly over the fence, have him clear the claymores,(which are usually in front of the naders), throw some nades after him to get the enemy, then walk around the fence and defib him back to life. This is the only way to clear a room now, seeing as grenades don't remove claymores anymore.

Don't have a friendly to chuck? find the body of the person you just killed...
(ok so I know you can't throw the people, but it would make more sense, wouldn't it? That, or a sheep, or a cow...)

My advice would be to hang back with your super sniper (PKM) and heatshot the nader lovers!
https://untruenews.com/more_images/ralph_nader.jpg

lol
LG-MindBullets
+10|6720|Kirkland, WA
Personally, I think grenades are fair game and I'm usually pretty good about seeing them or prediciting situations in which players tend to use them. My only gripe is that there isn't enough sprint to escape them half the time. BF2 has some of the most out of shape soldiers ever. If grenades were flying at me I think I could find  a way to sprint for more than 5 seconds.
Havazn
+39|6693|van.ca
Grenades have been used before an advance since its invention. Rush a trench, toss a nade in first. Rush a building, toss a nade in first. Same applies for Karkand. Granted the nading may last longer than in real life, but this isnt real life. Just sit back and wait, the nades will stop eventually. They always do.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6761
Honestly, I sometimes wonder if the majority of BF2 players can only whine.

It's always something isn't it?  And when enough people complain about the "noob ____" it gets nerfed.  Pretty soon we'll be chucking whiffle balls at each other and vehicles will be made of paper mache.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard