Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

M8, I don't know how you can get in contact with him but you need to talk to the Woman Whisperer.

He's rumoured to live in outback NSW but beyond that I can't help. Seriously he'll solve any problems you'll ever have with women.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

Flecco wrote:

Woman Whisperer.

Flecco
iPod is broken.

Used to get on the middies after work with the rest of the building crew last year.

Those adds are almost as good as the Barry Dawson ones.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5998|Belgium

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Woke up and read your replies.
mini golf is a pretty nice idea.. maybe I should organize like 4 of my friends to come with me and invite her to come wih us?

thank you guises<3
With many friends along you might get the 'bigger-badder-alpha male pack syndrome" as in they might yoink her
Just make it not too intimate but don't make it a one girl five guys situation
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
Talk about her...that should keep a conversation going for about 4 hours. Drop in a couple compliments and by then you've got yourself a date.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
Dont forget protection!
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5781|loves Stimey <3 |
Thanks for your replies! I was thinking of girls as friends, not other boys trying to get her lawl like my female friend knows her
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
alright update of the plan on the iphone

a female friend of me knows that girl quite well and i told her i want to grt to know this girl
my friends plan is that she could take the girl i adore wih her sometimes to meet me in the big breaks so we could get to know us better and after some time I could ask for her number and we 3 could go out.. what do you guys think?

didnt see her todaY by the way she missed her plan back to switzerland!
Stimey
­
+786|6122|Ontario | Canada
Why yes I do own incase you were wondering.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274

Ecilop Murof wrote:

alright update of the plan on the iphone

a female friend of me knows that girl quite well and i told her i want to grt to know this girl
my friends plan is that she could take the girl i adore wih her sometimes to meet me in the big breaks so we could get to know us better and after some time I could ask for her number and we 3 could go out.. what do you guys think?

didnt see her todaY by the way she missed her plan back to switzerland!
Aaaand you're ready to go!
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
so its a good plan?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

Yes. Just don't get in the friends zone. Run away if she mentions it. Unless you are willing to wait a few years before you can shove your dick up her.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5683
pooper
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

Zimmer wrote:

Yes. Just don't get in the friends zone. Run away if she mentions it. Unless you are willing to wait a few years before you can shove your dick up her.
alright thank you (:
related- my friend said I should show my interest - should I? im a virgin btw, would still bang the shit outta her xD
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

alright thank you (:
related- my friend said I should show my interest - should I? im a virgin btw, would still bang the shit outta her xD
Subtle clues here or there... I think it's pretty hard to hide your interest, unless you're focusing on it. You'll just naturally drop "hints" or whatever. Basically don't worry about it too much unless you start heading towards the "friend zone" as zim mentioned. Keep yourself confident, but dont just offer everything at her. If you're at her every beg and call you'll just be a friend or a pussy whipped bitch, neither which are good things.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

alright thank you (:
Take it slow then. But yeah, make sure she knows you like her sooner than later, that is how you end up in the friends zone. If you are too pussy to express your feeling, you fall into the shit zone and can't get out of it.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6288|eng
Rape is the only option.
#rekt
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6455|USA
What does this have to do with coke zero???
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5545|Toronto

phishman420 wrote:

pooper
Only after the second date.

On topic: What is the most recent development? Have you taken the thrid wheel date yet?
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
trackstarr
+18|6703|Swing and a miss

Ecilop Murof wrote:

alright thank you (:
Don't show too much interest man.  Tease her when you hang out. Give her a lame ass nickname that she'll hate.
Get her number for sure. 
Don't be like your interviewing her when you're getting to know her. Be FUNNY.
Don't be afraid to touch her (Will make it easier and less awkward when going in for kiss)
Flecco
iPod is broken.

elite.mafia wrote:

What does this have to do with coke zero???
See his avatar.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5906|CA

Mint Sauce wrote:

Rape is the only option.
Unfortunately, this man speaks the truth.

OP, can we get a pic?
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
Thanks for the replies again!

no pics, not thinking about posting her face on the internets

also, plan starts on friday, probably
said heyy to her today and smiled she smiled back : D
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5934|CA
You sound like a little bitch posting for recomendations of this forum.  At least you will have something to talk about with her:  your vaginas.

Ask her out.  Quit trying to involve your friends because these types of situations can quickly backfire.  It's easy, just spit out the words.  The hard part is the mating ritual (they often squirm and attempt to escape).

Good luck!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

jamiet757 wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Woke up and read your replies.
mini golf is a pretty nice idea.. maybe I should organize like 4 of my friends to come with me and invite her to come wih us?

thank you guises<3
1 word: LAME.

Ask her out on a date, it doesn't have to be a fancy dinner, and you don't have to call it a date, just ask her if she wants to go do something with you. I dunno what you like to do, but like go to a park for a walk or go out to eat or go to a movie.

Don't bring friends with, there is no point. You know what you want, and she knows what she wants, so why play games? Just ask her. Worst case scenario she says no and you move on.
This.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard