Fredline
+13|6620|Seattle, WA
Just installed SF yesterday. Re-installed the full patch, & when I went to play I only saw around 45 SF Servers. Is that about how many on avg run during the week? I had the feeling my patching didn't work & so I took off the filtering but still didn't see more SF servers(just the addition of regular BF2 & BF Euro servers).
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6654|Westminster, Colorado
My list of SF servers is around 450-500 usually.  Now there are prob only 45 of those that actually have people on them.  It's really too bad that more people don't play SF.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6775|EUR
Yeah I get about that much, no one really plays it thoe.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
I only see 40 on a good day
Maj.Do
+85|6752|good old CA
yea SF isnt that popular, too bad : (.  Usually i ony see 24 /7 servers which i dont like
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6638|Upstate NY
I get about the same here as far as populated servers are concerned. Its too bad really, I enjoy SF quite a bit. They're a nice break from Karkand, Wake, and Sharqi.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

It's really pretty simple why people don't like it........ No Airplanes!
PunkX
stoned
+198|6624|Canada
SF needs more Cowbell
Rumfuddle
+14|6718
Yeah, the numbers have been dropping as time goes by.  At first I wasn't into SF at all, but I've burned myself out pretty good on the regular maps so I've gone back to SF again.  I find I really enjoy some of the maps, including Ghost Town, Mass Destruction, Warlord.  Ghost Town and Warlord are popular, but sometimes there will only be 3 or 4 servers running Mass Destruction, which is a real shame because if you give it a chance it can be a lot of fun.  Hell, even Surge and Night Flight can be ok, but I still hate Iron Gator and Devil's Perch. 

After the 1.21 patch SF loads faster for me to boot.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.
SF is the best. Why doesnt anyone play it.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6844|Germany / Saxony
SF rocks...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
SlickWRX
+6|6743
Yeah I usually get about 45 in my browse list but I only have it show populated servers.  I like to play on 64 player servers and I usually don't have a problem finding any with a good ping time.  I usually hang out on the Tom Clancy game servers one and NAEA lately.  There is an oldbastards server too but it alternates 3 days normal BF2 and 3 days SF.

Whats really a major pisser is when the server reboots and only like 7 people come back.  They all get impatient and quit before we can get 10 people on.

A lot of people don't like SF because of night maps and lack of jets.  Not surprisingly most of the servers I find are Ghost Town\Warlord only, or day maps only.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6604|Cambridge UK
Well i just bought it today so i'll be adding to your ranks shortly Although if i knew there were so few people playing it I may not have bothered lol
ZimiZuhu
+11|6659

Eckzack wrote:

SF rocks...
yep. i dont even play vanilla BF anymore

mi-35 HIND is soooo cool
KillBilly666
+1|6626
We just setup a new SF server and have been having problems with people joining to get it started. It's only a 16 slot server (with the larger maps) but it should be alot of fun if we can get some people to show up. Here is the IP and the name of the server if you are interested in it. 

Server Name - Dirty Dozen Special Forces Public Ranked 24/7
Server IP - 64.182.169.60:16567
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6840|UK

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

SF needs more Cowbell
Losers-Server is running SF 24/7 atm.. Various maps just no night ones..

You might come and enjoy.. Just say you have been invited by StokoE
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6623|EU

KillBilly666 wrote:

We just setup a new SF server and have been having problems with people joining to get it started. It's only a 16 slot server (with the larger maps) but it should be alot of fun if we can get some people to show up. Here is the IP and the name of the server if you are interested in it. 

Where is the location of that server? im from Europe, and probably it will have big ping if it is in US. I will try to find it.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
Server hosting a 24/7 Mass Destruction at the moment (yeah,yeah; the poll I am conducting in another thread) only 32 man but 64 map...I am trying this to see if it works out. Search for it on game-monitor under 24/7 Mass Destruction. Just started this server, so trying to see what people like, located in Texas; but I know UK's pings will hold around the early 100's as I have another server, that Europeans go to regularly.
Rumfuddle
+14|6718
NAEA is a great server. 

Ghost Town, Mass, Surge, and Warlord are all AAA maps.  SF doesn't get enough respect.
dubbs
+105|6632|Lexington, KY

Rumfuddle wrote:

NAEA is a great server. 

Ghost Town, Mass, Surge, and Warlord are all AAA maps.  SF doesn't get enough respect.
NAEA is a great server.  The admins are very nice.  They do play all three maps, most of the time is it Ghost Town, Mass, Ghost Town, Surge, Ghost Town, Warloard, Ghost Town.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
Hmmm.. I might try that, the fav's map. Mass and Ghost have the choppers so I see massive chopper rapeage. But Mass, again, I'll try for a couple days and if no one bites, I'll change it.
Koffie
+6|6726|Amsterdam
I'm gonna play it when EA finally delivers my copy, hope it won't be such a pain in the ass as the last time...
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

ZimiZuhu wrote:

Eckzack wrote:

SF rocks...
yep. i dont even play vanilla BF anymore

mi-35 HIND is soooo cool
Thats the third time i have seen you write that.
I know its everyones right to opinions but in every thread you say that.Its like your forcing it on to people.Its not even good its the worst heli in bf2 and sf put together.
Sorry but please stop saying it.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6763
sf is the roxor < bf2

i typically get 40-50 servers that have low ping and people playing but not full
thats plenty popular enough for me
KillBilly666
+1|6626

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

KillBilly666 wrote:

Where is the location of that server? im from Europe, and probably it will have big ping if it is in US. I will try to find it.
The server is located in NY I believe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard