+821|5682
not any more than any other country
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

What he said
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

What about towards guys with charming British accents?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

ghettoperson wrote:

What about towards guys with charming British accents?
What answer are you hoping for?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
How much you paying them?
baggs
+732|6206

ghettoperson wrote:

Are Canadian chicks slutty?
Without wanting to fall out with you, thats a stupid fucking question. Please tell me you didn't think of this question and aren't looking to educate yourself with the answer you get from Bf2s?
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682
tits or gtfo
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
https://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/138829.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Please tell me that's photoshopped and no one is genuinely that stupid.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509
i am
baggs
+732|6206

ghettoperson wrote:

Please tell me that's photoshopped and no one is genuinely that stupid.
Some people have no taste so it wouldn't suprise me if it was real!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

CanadianLoser wrote:

i am
Why hello there. *shuffles closer*
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North

Pochsy wrote:

Depends what party of the country your in too. I've heard some interesting generalizations about those Quebec folk.
*cough*separatists*cough*

the answer to your question would be no more then anywhere else
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6264
If you visit my school, yes. I don't know about anywhere else really. And I was in Quebec about a month ago and them French Chicks aren't really that bad looking, if I had known french I could have talked to them. HAH.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5982|Toronto
I find the imported francophone chicks to be the best. That, or find some from a girls-only private school in Toronto. They're sex-deprived.
I like pie.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6260|B.C. Canada

Pochsy wrote:

Depends what party of the country your in too. I've heard some interesting generalizations about those Quebec folk.
I cant wait to go to basic in St. Jean. The first week that we get a weekend pass I am heading up to Montreal to hopefully get some poontang. Fuckign rights I am going to look damn sexy in my army uniform!!!! cant wait.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

TSI wrote:

I find the imported francophone chicks to be the best. That, or find some from a girls-only private school in Toronto. They're sex-deprived.

iPwnerrrr wrote:

If you visit my school, yes. I don't know about anywhere else really. And I was in Quebec about a month ago and them French Chicks aren't really that bad looking, if I had known french I could have talked to them. HAH.
Both true, the Quebecois always seem to be looking for sex

Pochsy wrote:

EDIT: Just clued in. You mean at Brock. Short answer: yes. Most the girls there are not too swift, easy to charm and actually rather good looking. An English accent would just make it fish in a barrel...well unless your ugly. I'm not just bullshitting you either, I visited the school 3 weeks ago to see a friend.
And again true, the smaller universities tend to have the girls that aren't as bright and really good looking.  Whereas the big unis have all the asian nerds

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard