Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6651|Keyboard
Hi guys, I've found this video of the P90 in action
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/197 … uctor.html
PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada
Yeah, amazing gun in real life, nothing like the in-game one thats sucks ass.
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6684|UK
one lovely lil biatch. I'd say the CS version is the best ive seen ina game
shellshox345
+4|6694
In timpespliters you could dual-wield them and then it was almost impossible to kill you.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6650|South Korea.
In counter Strike Source, you could rush through corridors with it, and nothing could stop you. Not even  SAW.

Wrong Forum mate!

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-03-19 14:51:04)

coldfyre99
+-2|6629

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

What kind of comment is that?  It "sucks ass"?  Please, lets be mature, the proper term is that in the game, the P90 eats donkey nuts.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada

coldfyre99 wrote:

What kind of comment is that?  It "sucks ass"?  Please, lets be mature, the proper term is that in the game, the P90 eats donkey nuts.
basically, you take a straw, find an ass (a donkey) and insert the straw in it's rectum. Then you place your lips on the other end of the straw and commence sucking.

That is how you suck ass.

Therefore, the gun sucks ass
coldfyre99
+-2|6629

coldfyre99 wrote:

basically, you take a straw, find an ass (a donkey) and insert the straw in it's rectum. Then you place your lips on the other end of the straw and commence sucking.

EWWWWWWWWW!!!! I don't even want to know how you know that....

PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada

coldfyre99 wrote:

coldfyre99 wrote:

EWWWWWWWWW!!!! I don't even want to know how you know that....

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
if anyone remembers goldeneye from n64, i think that version was the best.  it actually had stopping power and it only took like two-three shots to kill...even in CS:S it takes like 5.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada

ThomasMorgan wrote:

if anyone remembers goldeneye from n64, i think that version was the best.  it actually had stopping power and it only took like two-three shots to kill...even in CS:S it takes like 5.
Golden eye = amazing game.

Yeah, i remember it on there, it was incredible, had like an 80 round clip and the firs rate was about 20/sec, lol
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord
Yeah, I think we all agree that the BF2 version of this sucks the big one but that's because they wanted to make the unlocks "alternatives" not improvements. Which is hardly true of some of the other guns (Barret, PKM {especially now}, L85) but we'll take their word for it.

My opinion is they should have made it as accurate as an SMG but as powerful as an assault rifle, which is close to what it's like in reality. They could even have chosen to model insane muzzle climb to compensate for the high rate of fire. But hey, what ya gonna do?

Last edited by Todd_Angelo (2006-03-19 21:59:24)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
I've watched stargate & seen fake ones in action lol , thats where I gained interest in it. Now I plan on buying one.
coldfyre99
+-2|6629

TrollmeaT wrote:

I've watched stargate & seen fake ones in action lol , thats where I gained interest in it. Now I plan on buying one.
Hehe, your comment would be sad, if I didn't agree with you....
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
I don't mind the P90.  It's not the best, but I still like it.

I'm guessing EA didn't want the gun to 'own' to much, like the PKM, G36e, etc............ 

I still like it tho.
Inquatitis
+1|6639
the P90 is really an amazing weapon.
loved firing one back in the day.
ingame i preffer the MP5 over it.
plus i dont know why they made the MP5 the plain version and not the assault version.
EA has no concept of reality sometimes.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX

Inquatitis wrote:

the P90 is really an amazing weapon.
loved firing one back in the day.
ingame i preffer the MP5 over it.
plus i dont know why they made the MP5 the plain version and not the assault version.
EA has no concept of reality sometimes.
This is the MP5 that would be used by vehicle operators.
http://www.hkdefense.us/pages/military- … /mp5k.html

However for the AT Kit I would say that this one is probably more like it since it has a folding stock.
http://www.hkdefense.us/pages/military- … k-pdw.html

And while I'm at it... Why can't the Spec ops unlock be this?  (i.e. with scope)

http://www.hkdefense.us/pages/military- … /g36c.html

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2006-03-23 05:34:25)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
PvtchieF73
+15|6710|Netherlands

coldfyre99 wrote:

OMFG LMAO
hehehe..... "and commence sucking"...HAHA

LOL
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6761
Anyone remember the PS100 from 007: Agent Under Fire? So they couldnt afford to use the real names of guns. It still owned though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard