TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
Truex transported from infield care, to local Atlanta Hospital for kidney stones...
http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/headlin … index.html

Him being in the car today is questionable.
My sympaties to Martin, kidney stones are wicked painfull.  Heres to hoping he'll pass'em quickly.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5829
hook me up with your niece

hopefully headin down to the track for a little while today to watch some free racing
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
She got delayed a couple days whilst out in Vegas.  Was due to the snow and shit in Charlotte...so she passed the time buy hitting the slots...

all the while her husband is driving a truck back to charlotte, to load up and go to Atlanta...

the little wench won $500 just wasting time...

sometimes she really pisses me off
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6593|The Land of Scott Walker
If Goodyear could find a way to make a decent tire, maybe the pole sitter could be competitive ...
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
I feel for Mark...
Now, he'll Have to have a great run in Bristol to stay in the top 35. 
Unbelievable...
phishman420
Banned
+821|5829
gay. thought jeff was gonna get it
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
yeah, agreed...
gotta give it to that 2 car though, that thing was nothing but right all day.

Good job Tryson.

I wanna see Jr. go at that idiot crew chief of his with that hammer heheh

Last edited by TC.Troy (2009-03-08 15:20:58)

Stingray24
Jeff had a rocketship at the end.  Too bad he didn't have 4 laps instead of 2.  He blew right by Edwards on the last lap.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
Weather forecast is 50-50 for the whole weekend.

dunno if I'll go or not...

shit.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5829
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721

TC.Troy wrote:

shit.
Well...don't I feel like a total dumbass...
For a week now I've been thinking the BMS race was this weekend.  It is indeed Next weekend...

ah well...old age I suppose hehe
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6566|Florida

TC.Troy wrote:

TC.Troy wrote:

shit.
Well...don't I feel like a total dumbass...
For a week now I've been thinking the BMS race was this weekend.  It is indeed Next weekend...

ah well...old age I suppose hehe
Don't feel bad. I turned on Speed last night to watch Trackside live and was wondering why it wasn't on. The funny part is I have Sirius radio in my truck and I listen to NASCAR radio all day long. They've only mentioned this was an off weekend a billion times lol!
Stingray24
Hey Kahne, maybe if you looked more like a beer drinker instead of a wine cooler sipper it'd help.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/9 … ponsorship
ghettoperson
+1,943|6797

TC.Troy wrote:

Attention, your attention please hehe

I...
have just returned from Bristol Motor Speedway...
I picked up my 2 tickets for the 22 March race AND...my #48 jacket that my lovely (see pics from last march race at BMS)...nah, not lovely, more like bloody hot, niece.  Who btw, is now the general manager of concessions and souveniers at Charlotte (Lowes Motor Speedway).  She can get me stuff at her cost and send it to BMS, no shipping or BS involved.

I am already pumped about the race, I'll take bunches more pics this year...hopefully one of you gents will be so kind as to host/post'em for me.

cant wait
You're not exactly helping the redneck image of NASCAR by describing your niece as hot.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721

Stingray24 wrote:

Hey Kahne, maybe if you looked more like a beer drinker instead of a wine cooler sipper it'd help.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/9 … ponsorship
lol

I read this just a few minutes ago.  I had to laugh, even called the wife unit to read it...she got a good lol too.  The audacity of mentioning someone like Kenny Bernstein (sp) in the same sentence as Kahne was laughable...

guess it was good for a chuckle anyway hehe

I'd Love to see Bud back off the 9 car...and go Anywhere else almost.  Kahne looks like he needs a few beers to cure that limp wristed pansy smirk he's got.

dont like Kahne...can ya tell? 
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721

ghettoperson wrote:

TC.Troy wrote:

I...
I picked up my 2 tickets for the 22 March race AND...my #48 jacket that my lovely (see pics from last march race at BMS)...nah, not lovely, more like bloody hot, niece.  Who btw, is now the general manager of concessions and souveniers at Charlotte (Lowes Motor Speedway).  She can get me stuff at her cost and send it to BMS, no shipping or BS involved.

I am already pumped about the race, I'll take bunches more pics this year...hopefully one of you gents will be so kind as to host/post'em for me.

cant wait
You're not exactly helping the redneck image of NASCAR by describing your niece as hot.
Frankly, I dont give 2 shits about an image.  Images are all media twisted BS imo.  As far as my niece is concerned, she's my wifes sisters daughter...no skin off my nose to chk her out.

icecold2510
+31|6441

TC.Troy wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

TC.Troy wrote:

I...

cant wait
Frankly, I dont give 2 shits about an image.  Images are all media twisted BS imo.  As far as my niece is concerned, she's my wifes sisters daughter...no skin off my nose to chk her out.

not blood related, its ok lol

Jeff better win this weekend, i want to see that 24 in victory lane

its been what, over 40 races?
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
Yeah, it's been a looong time since the 24 went to victory lane.  Jeff has 5 wins here at BMS...so with the way he's been running to this point it's quite possible he could pull it off.

I'll be there...

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
I've just returned from Bristol
Morning practice was a hoot hehe
The 55 shunted into the wall going into 1...
Mikey better get his shit togeather, trashing a car in first practice is simply stupid...no reason for it at all.  I was watching the car, he started wrecking comming out of 4 and finally trashed it going into 1.
Mike needs to hang up his helmet imo.

I'm about to d/l my pics from earlier.  I'll see about getting them here shortly.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6721
I'm off to BMS in about 90 minutes.
The weather is supposed to be outstanding.

Enjoy the race gents

I know I will hehe

phishman420
Banned
+821|5829
glhf
Stingray24
Can't wait, Bristol does not disappoint.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5829
hell yeah. it feels like its been forever since ive seen a race
Stingray24
I hope you threw something at shrub when he climbed out of his car, TC.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5829
sorry to let you down troy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard