ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

So she replied to my friend's message and all is well. She basically said she isn't trying to come off as mean and she's just kinda shy, and she does want to be friends with me and just isn't looking for a relationship right now.

guess my friend wasn't a dumbass for sending that after all
Or she came up with the default answer when cornered with an awkward question...
Qrite
sup g
+79|6173|Ohio

ceslayer23 wrote:

its facebook who cares
facebook= srs bsns
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Back story: I liked this girl in my computer science class, we spoke a few times she seemed ok
Computer science... girl. Not a good start, but I knew some decent looking girls that took computer science. Anyway.

I decided to try and open the door to some conversation by asking her on facebook if i missed anything important in computer science today (it was senior skip day)
Pussy move. Trying to get to know someone over the internet or opening up conversations like that is weak. You shouldn't ask these questions unless you're pretty close with them. It's not a personal question, but it's a) typical, b) boring, and c) annoying. It would definitely piss me off if people asked me these things, especially over facebook, or worse, a text message. God it's annoying.

She replied a few hours later, but also deleted the post I had made on her wall
She's either ashamed to know you, likes a clean wall, or there's other guys she's talking with. $.02

My friend and I both think that she's a bitch for that (other examples include my friend hanging out with her and another girl whom he's chummy with, and the girl in question not saying a word to him), but her good friend says she's just awkward

who do I believe?
Grow some cajones. If you're asking why a girl deleted your e-comment, you've already taken a step in the wrong direction. The long answer is, it doesn't matter why.

You have two choices here.

A) Man up, talk to her about stuff other than "what's the homework", and especially not over remote communication such as facebook/IM/texting. Pick up the phone, or talk to her in person. If you don't have her number, ask for it.

B) Continue making weak attempts and getting subtly rejected.

You must be confident, especially around good looking girls. Half assed, impersonal, boring dialogue won't get you anywhere, period.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Bevo wrote:

You have one choice here.

Man the fuck up
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas

ghettoperson wrote:

Bevo wrote:

You have one choice here.

Man the fuck up
TBH.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
It means stop being such a fucking dork and get off the internet and form a relationship in the realm of Real Life.

FUCK
Lawdy_
ahhhh dangit!
+15|5963|Australia
IMO run for the hills, now when you have the chance
BVC
+325|6694
Sorry OP, but when she said she wasn't looking for a relationship right now, what she mean't was she wasn't looking for a relationship with you.

www.laddertheory.com
www.fastseduction.com

Any chick in a computer science class is instantly surrounded by drooling proto-geeks/virgins.  Even the utter mingers can have the pick of the bunch due to the sausage & desperation factors.  The best tactic for scoring a computer science chick is not to try at all.  If you want women, take psyc instead.  Of course, with psyc chicks there can be different problems...

Last edited by Pubic (2009-03-06 19:21:34)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6764|Cambridge (UK)
@OP: She hates you, you're scum, you'll never get a girl ever.

Or one of many other possibilities.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5683|SQUID
she probs dont want to think shes a nerd and have all the cool people go like "LOLOLU NERD 3 INCH FLOPPY"
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Nerds have Mega Sex Drive.

Or is that Sega Mega Drive?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5683|SQUID
they have 3 inch floppies m8
Slarty
+37|5963|Ingerland
facebook dramas

lol, just fucking lol.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky
Problem # 1)  Talking to a chick on gaybook and not in real life
Problem # 2)  asking the fellow nerds on BF2S what to do.

Man the fuck Up.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6764|Cambridge (UK)

The A W S M F O X wrote:

you would know.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

Pubic wrote:

Sorry OP, but when she said she wasn't looking for a relationship right now, what she mean't was she wasn't looking for a relationship with you.

www.laddertheory.com
www.fastseduction.com

Any chick in a computer science class is instantly surrounded by drooling proto-geeks/virgins.  Even the utter mingers can have the pick of the bunch due to the sausage & desperation factors.  The best tactic for scoring a computer science chick is not to try at all.  If you want women, take psyc instead.  Of course, with psyc chicks there can be different problems...
Ladder theory is great.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

you would know.
You would agree

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard