Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5781|loves Stimey <3 |
daaaamn writing this on my iPhone so sorry for any misspellings

well, this isnt really a question, its more like asking for advice..

Im somewhere in the mountains, far away from my home thinking about this girl..
She goes to my school and Ive been knowing her for like 2 years now never talked to her though didnt even knew your name
like two months ago we both got into a party for16+ but were both 15 and since i saw her at that party I noticed her more
I used to watch out for her smile when she walked by ect for like one month untill i saw that it was her bday on the social network ansd I sent her a msg and we chatted for a bit
then at school i started to say hey i think shes interested too dunno but god damnit shes sooo hawt
like 2 days before vacations i walked around at school and she was selling cakes for school with her vlass and she yelled my name(no idea why she kne my name) and we talked for a bit
monday school starts again and i dunno want to get to know her better but not over the internet

any ideas? thanks to everyone reading this and helping! :3
Kez
+778|5705|London, UK
Just chat about stuff on Monday then

stuff as in get to know her better

or do friend things like making her laugh lllloolololol
Bevo
Nah
+718|6523|Austin, Texas
Talk to her.

But don't be needy.

You (should) notice if/when she's interested.

pretty much /thread.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
yeah but about what should I talk? if I would just go to her and chat about random shit it would come off needy wudnt it?
thanks for the advice though(Y)

its so weird i usually dont have problems talking to girls but when im seeing her im always so damn happy n excited..
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6693|Devon, England
Get talking to her.

If the conversation goes on, see if she's free on a day you are. If she says yes, ask her somewhere.

If she says no, she's either lying cos she doesn't wanna go out with you or is generally busy.

Repeat this a couple more times. If there's no "Yes, I'm free" by then, hold off.

By the way, try not to be obvious. In this talk, find out something she likes doing around your area, then when you ask if she's free, offer to do said thing.

Good luck
Kez
+778|5705|London, UK

Ecilop Murof wrote:

yeah but about what should I talk? if I would just go to her and chat about random shit it would come off needy wudnt it?
loololol works for me

helps that shes a random gal too
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
alright ill probably see her on monday
a friend of mine knows her quite well i might ask her if she could ask her to go out? like all three of us? ican trustthat friend btw
Bevo
Nah
+718|6523|Austin, Texas

Ecilop Murof wrote:

its so weird i usually dont have problems talking to girls but when im seeing her im always so damn happy n excited..
Bring up anything. You should establish some common ground eventually. Just don't always be the one initiating conversation, notice hints if she doesn't want to talk, etc. Don't spend forever talking with her unless she sounds genuinely interested.

Ecilop Murof wrote:

alright ill probably see her on monday
a friend of mine knows her quite well i might ask her if she could ask her to go out? like all three of us? ican trustthat friend btw
I wouldn't. It would probably be better if you asked her, something along the lines of "Friend and I were going to go hang out and do x, would you like to come?" is pretty casual. It especially opens up a great chance for just the two of you to go alone, the next time too.

Be wary though. 3rd wheel situations can be incredibly awkward.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

You started the girl problems thread, you know where this question should be
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Learn her schedule and have a chance encounter somewhere along it. When you do start a conversation of how things are going with her and all. Tell her your going to a party or going out with some people and if she wants to come it's ok.

There you have a basic outline of what to do.
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
thank you bevo (:
question: what about
heyy x, some queston like:sold all the cake? looll
ect keep talking and question
what are you going to do on x? me and x are going to x
wait for rply
ask: wanna come too?

this is the current plan
corrections or additions?

to mutant: iphone browser crashes when im loading page 2 or using search function.. dunno but since i jailbroke it it crashes whwnever i load something ecept my bookmarks :X

Last edited by Ecilop Murof (2009-03-06 14:41:48)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6523|Austin, Texas

Ecilop Murof wrote:

thank you bevo (:
question: what about
heyy x, some queston like:sold all the cake? looll
ect keep talking and question
what are you going to do on x? me and x are going to x
wait for rply
ask: wanna come too?

this is the current plan
corrections or additions?

to mutant: iphone browser crashes when im loading page 2 or using search function.. dunno but since i jailbroke it it crashes whwnever i load something ecept my bookmarks :X
Sounds fine. It's a little bit less confident but still not bad. Just be natural, convince yourself it's not a big deal at all. Good luck.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
Talk to her.
Randomly ask for her number.
Text her this (I'd be better to say it face to face but if you dont have the guts..)

"Hey sweetie, i have 4 tickets for the movies/ football match/ whatever and I was wondering if you want to come. I'll go with a friend so why not bring a friend of yours as well. You're cool to hang out with so id be nice to see you outside school."
That last part can be ommited if you like.

Note: although movies are a bad choice, remember, this isnt an actual date, as you arent 1on1. Having a friend together will make the atmosphere less awkward and youll get to know the chick bettter.

also, girl thread is that way
<---
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Negative, you give her your number. If she's interested she'll make the effort if not she won't. It'll keep her interested and wondering.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya
Be natural when your talking to her. don't try to structure it or anything because its far better when u slip things in that go with the flow of the conversation rather than just busting out with them.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Be natural when your talking to her. don't try to structure it or anything because its far better when u slip things in that go with the flow of the conversation rather than just busting out with them.
Sex puns intentional?
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma
talk to her more and like be like "hey, we should go clubbing sometimes or we should go drinking sometimes like that".
if she is intereted in you she will say yes.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

aerodynamic wrote:

talk to her more and like be like "hey, we should go clubbing sometimes or we should go drinking sometimes like that".
if she is intereted in you she will say yes.

Ecilop Murof wrote:

like two months ago we both got into a party for16+ but were both 15
mcminty

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Talk to her.
Randomly ask for her number.
Text her this (I'd be better to say it face to face but if you dont have the guts..)

"Hey sweetie, i have 4 tickets for the movies/ football match/ whatever and I was wondering if you want to come. I'll go with a friend so why not bring a friend of yours as well. You're cool to hang out with so id be nice to see you outside school."
That last part can be ommited if you like.

Note: although movies are a bad choice, remember, this isnt an actual date, as you arent 1on1. Having a friend together will make the atmosphere less awkward and youll get to know the chick bettter.

also, girl thread is that way
Depending on what kinda girl she is, wouldn't "Hey sweetie" maybe evoke that instant "eww factor", thus screwing his chances rather hard?

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying about the movies, but I wouldn't go there. Even if you had friends there with you, the amount of time you can talk is rather.. limited.

Yesterday was one of my mates birthday. 6 of us from our "group" went and played putt putt golf (mini golf in the US?). I've gotta say, putt putt is going on the list of fun stuff to do with a girl i'm interested in. And the amount of sexual innuendo we could make was amazing, which gives it a 1+ (please don't ask me to explain why that's good.. XD)
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
Holy shit! A GIRL!!!

Dont take any advice from me, because I have had no experience in this field: The field of taming wimmenz
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5686|SQUID
blame it on the boogie
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
Woke up and read your replies.
mini golf is a pretty nice idea.. maybe I should organize like 4 of my friends to come with me and invite her to come wih us?

thank you guises<3
mcminty

Ecilop Murof wrote:

mini golf is a pretty nice idea.. maybe I should organize like 4 of my friends to come with me and invite her to come wih us?

thank you guises<3
Lol, she might do well with a friend there as well?.. and you need a wingman

But yeah, it's something different from the movies
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma

mcminty wrote:

Ecilop Murof wrote:

thank you guises<3
Lol, she might do well with a friend there as well?.. and you need a wingman

But yeah, it's something different from the movies
well 4 is to much.
you might wanna bring a friend of yours who knows what is going on between you and her so he can like sort of help you create situtations where you can get closer to her or something.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5766|Belgium
Yeah, and don't bring a friend who likes the girl too... It has happened to me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard