Poll

Do You Really Care About Stat Padders?

Yes41%41% - 55
No58%58% - 76
Total: 131
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6803

Personally, I'm getting annoyed by the "he's stat padding" posts.  I could care less who padded what, when or where.  Don't affect my gaming in anyways.  If that gets your thingy singing then more power to you. But please stop posting these thing on this forum.  If you really care that much then just report them (plenty of threads on how to do this).
PunkX
stoned
+198|6645|Canada
meh, just means i can sneak up on them when they are having a pad-party and get me points
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6810|England
I dont care about it. doesnt mean I think its right, but I just dont want to hear about it all the time. I also am not a rat, I dont tell on people and dont like people who do.
NoS
karma padder
+13|6648|UK
couldn't care less. how many points someone else has makes no difference to me. i only have a problem with it if it is fucking with mine or others peoples game.
{DS}Serge
+-1|6755
Dont really care. Its their stats after all. But I do think its pretty cheap.
oberst_enzian
+234|6764|melb.au
so.don't.care.
E|W4v0r
+8|6685|New York
They can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt me in anyway

Shut up steve, I just wanted explosive ordinance finally lol

Last edited by E|W4v0r (2006-03-22 18:45:23)

stevepelle91
+0|6632
hey elwavor , um i rlly dont are unles theyr running aroun with c4 and claymores and they brag about it lol cough elwavor cough cough. j/k j/k mate.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6666

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

meh, just means i can sneak up on them when they are having a pad-party and get me points
I agree, lol but sometimes when they see someone they dont know they boot u, happens sometimes lol
bobroonie.bda
+143|6703
only if there on my team and not helping out. 2 or 3 guys sitting back padding when a very close battle is going on can make you end up losing a flag or two. basicly there a waste of space, and i usually try and tell the enemy where there at as in all chat " we have 5 guys at are chopper in main spawn arty them". and some times it works some times they do a fly by and kill them for there own points. But if its on the enemy's team then i dont give a shit hahaah.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6831|Marathon, Florida Keys
i dont give a shit, not to brag.....but im so high up that not many people get a advantage in rank or global postition infront of me by padding. I also hate brown-nosers who post 10 people a day over at www.bf2rankedservers.com....... they should play the game and mind there own buisnuess, if EA wants to have a constitution with all these dumb rules for bf2 then they can police it themselves, im not going to help.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6711|Tampa Bay Florida
Personally, no, but I'm glad that EA has taken steps to prevent stat padding from happening, as it was really cheesing up the game.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6696|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
nope dont really care at all
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6790|Human Meat Shield
don't care in-game, but when they come on here and say, 'look I own you all, you guys are noobs, what's your K/D? Oh you suck.' Ya know the normal..
Thetruereddevil
+5|6704
easy kills, simple as that, they never see you coming, like already said i think, i dont agree with it, but unless it directly affects me, meh
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6785

I just think it's not reasonable or fair. I mean, a lot of people try hard and play for ages to get something done or reach certain ranks, and when they do they should feel damn proud about it, but they can't because there are too many lazy assed stat padders who do so much 'better' than them and make those who should feel proud feel like shit. Yes, they should ignore stat padders who have more points but the fact is they can't. Human psyche doesn't take that sort of stuff into account.
PvtchieF73
+15|6731|Netherlands
I agree Coolbeano, but weel you still can be proud about achieved medals and ribbons....
just ignore these ppl....
but fair.. nope it just aint fair
well you cant change it, so just ....

moving on
Hyper
Banned
+154|6772

{DS}Serge wrote:

Dont really care. Its their stats after all. But I do think its pretty cheap.
hehehe , your name says DS
hehehehe
asbad
+19|6742|Ireland
Answer: No

But i do enjoy hearing about these people with really high stats getting reset. I can imagine how boring stat padding is and if i guy does it for hours each day only to have his stats reset, then i can laugh.
I would go through the trouble of taking demo's/screenshots for this purpose
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6684|USA
WHy play your best if cheaters  are going to surpass you with ease?  EA should just super nerf the medic. He gets 5 rev's per spawn. There you go. Problem solved. Better yet, just delete the medic class. then all the b****s can go back to CS.
bingobones
+6|6746|London, UK

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

WHy play your best if cheaters  are going to surpass you with ease?  EA should just super nerf the medic. He gets 5 rev's per spawn. There you go. Problem solved. Better yet, just delete the medic class. then all the b****s can go back to CS.
very good idea - one of the best ideas i have heard so far on these forums in 6 months....even if its maximum 8 revives per spawn which only very very few medics will ever get to, will stop all statpadders (or most of them!).
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6716|Howell, Mi USA

imdead wrote:

don't care in-game, but when they come on here and say, 'look I own you all, you guys are noobs, what's your K/D? Oh you suck.' Ya know the normal..
I agree totally dude, ive seen people padding in game before and i don't give a crap i just get on with my game. it's when they start talkin shit that pisses me off. Just like the jet whores. they have 30,000 kills and 29,999 of them were done in a jet and their K/D ratio is a rediculous 9.0 then they have the nerve to come on here and say they "own" it's like yea right, c'mon.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6730
The more cheaters there are the faster other people will go play something else and the community will die. 
Padders are only part of the problem,  but the integrity of the stats system is important to keep people interested in playing.  Online mutiplayer games are only interesting if there are other people to play against.

I don't need to hear about it everyday, but I think that being aware of it is important and discouraging it here in the forums could help keep the game playable for longer.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6814|Jupiter
Yes, when they have a higher rank than me, because they are putting me down on the leader board
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6765|Malaga, EspaƱa
well , i dont like stat padders , not about the points they earn but the way they do it. they choose a victim and knife/revive rape him that the stat padding i dont like

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard