this
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6414|'Murka

usmarine wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Only about 15 years too late.

When I was working counterdrug ops on the border, there were what were essentially commando teams crossing the river in zodiacs, with assault gear, taking over American farms (either convincing farmers to cooperate or killing them) to create LOCs into the US.

Sounds pretty fucking military to me.

And the Mexican military and Federales did the square root of fuckall about it...unless you call assisting the fuckers doing something.
why didn't you shoot them
lol....

my experience on the border during the clinton years was just make it look like you care, but dont.
We've also got those legal prohibitions against using the Armed Forces for law enforcement.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6532|Global Command

FEOS wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

why didn't you shoot them
lol....

my experience on the border during the clinton years was just make it look like you care, but dont.
We've also got those legal prohibitions against using the Armed Forces for law enforcement.
But, I thought the border was a federal juristiction?!?
FEOS
+1,182|6414|'Murka

ATG wrote:

FEOS wrote:

usmarine wrote:

lol....

But, I thought the border was a federal juristiction?!?
It is. But posse comitatus still applies...Armed Forces can't be used in CONUS for law enforcement.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6532|Global Command
So, local police are tasked to deal with the mexican soldiers crossing over the border? or is it border patrol?

Who's in charge, chief?
FEOS
+1,182|6414|'Murka

ATG wrote:

So, local police are tasked to deal with the mexican soldiers crossing over the border? or is it border patrol?

Who's in charge, chief?
Read what I wrote closely, chief.

Border Patrol isn't Armed Forces. They work for DHS, not DoD.
― Albert Einstein

¦TØP¦ Rommel1l
+8|6305

ATG wrote:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/ … 68x313.jpg

Armed to the hilt, they came from land and air, determined to restore order to Mexico's most violent city.

Nearly 2,000 Mexican soldiers and armed federal police poured into the border town of Ciudad Juarez last weekend.

The city - just across from El Paso in Texas - has been ravaged by drug gangs. Just this month 250 people were killed there by hitmen fighting for lucrative smuggling routes.
I applaud the effort and wish them the best.
Thats how you take care of business.
¦TØP¦ Rommel1l
+8|6305

Macbeth wrote:

Well drugs prices are going to spike in the U.S. soon and there might be some serious infighting among drugs groups here to fight for control over higher priced drugs. You know since these drug groups are about to get wiped out by Mexican military.
Its not a big deal.  The only drug I use is Marijuana.  But, hopefully soon Ill have a prescription for it.  Then my insurance will cover it or Ill grow it.  Most likely the latter.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard