FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum
I've been busy reading his road tests (found here,and his columns) and i can't stop actually laughing out loud.

Here's a few choice quotes, actually take the time to read a few;

On TVR

JC wrote:

Beauty and love have no place in Britain. Which is why we are responsible for the most brutal and savage car of all: the TVR. An Alfa Romeo will try to woo you with poetry. A TVR will bend you over the Aga, rip off its kilt and give you one right there and then.

A Volkswagen will make you a lovely shepherd’s pie and light a fire to make your evening warm and cosy. Whereas a TVR will come home and bend you over the Aga again. A TVR would nick the lifeboat charity box on the bar, empty it then shove it up your jacksie. A TVR would fight for its life, its honour, its family and, most of all, its pint.

Put a TVR on Desert Island Discs and it would take a flamethrower and a selection of hits from Wayne County and the Electric Chairs. Then it would bend Sue Lawley over the mixing desk and make animal love until it broke wind.
On the British Army

When asked recently if the British Army could cope, its new top man General Sir Richard Dannatt replied: “Just”. He can’t come out and say: “Are you joking?” Because this is not the army way. Even though he’s waging war on two fronts using US helicopters that shoot themselves down and Sea Kings that have a top speed of four if it gets hotter than 57C — which it does in Iraq, a lot — he still has to stiffen his upper lip and tell the world that everything is tickety boo.
On Crime

Disturbing news from the courts last week. A homosexual who killed and ate his lover was sentenced to 30 years behind bars. Which means, after he gets out a week on Tuesday, he’s going to come round to your house, sprinkle you with some herbs and pop you in the oven.

Plainly, this is unacceptable and something must be done to keep cannibals out of our houses and our schools. But what?

Of course, I’m sure there are a great many people who think that if someone chooses one day to cook his best friend, he has demonstrated fairly clearly that he’s resigned from the human race and must be shot in the forehead immediately, like a useless horse.

However, I do not agree with capital punishment. I wish I did. Discharging 4m volts through anyone who has murdered, butchered or driven too slowly up the A44 would solve a great many problems, especially if carbon-neutral energy from wind farms were used.
On Climate Change and the Church

Then we must ask how much old Rowan really understands about the implications and causes of global warming. He thinks that taking a holiday in Florida and driving a Range Rover caused the flooding in Tewkesbury this summer. But then he also believes it’s possible for a man to walk on water and feed a crowd of 5,000 with nothing more than a couple of sardines
Flick through 'em, keeps me entertained for ages

https://www.bbc.co.uk/history/familyhistory/get_started/images/celebgal_03_clarkson.jpg
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6748|St. Andrews / Oslo

"Hobbies are for people who were caught masturbating as a child"

Jeremy Clarkson is epic
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6168|what

I'd love to see him run for PM.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
baggs
+732|6220
So i'm assuming you've never read any of his books? They are absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend them
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum

baggs wrote:

So i'm assuming you've never read any of his books? They are absolutely brilliant. I highly recommend them
I got one free with TG once i think, was a fairly old car test one, made me lololol for a few hours
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6748|St. Andrews / Oslo

baggs wrote:

orly.

/play.com

edit: gawd, he's got 27 books... Which ones are best?

Last edited by Jenspm (2009-03-05 00:30:08)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

I'd love to see him make it into that position.

Would apply for citizenship and move to the UK tbh.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
baggs
+732|6220

Jenspm wrote:

baggs wrote:

orly.

/play.com

edit: gawd, he's got 27 books... Which ones are best?
this
this
and this
to name only a few. I have about eight or so at home, really great, funny books.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6146|Carnoustie MASSIF
I have a slight man-crush on old Jezza
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6589
Clarkson is brilliant, simply brilliant.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5769|Roma
This guy is my god.
I love the fact that he says what ever he thinks and does not care about what other people think.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6636|London, England
I like him, but I also really, really hate him because he writes for The Sun. Why the fuck would you write for The Sun when 99% of the things he disses, The Sun represents. Fuck that.

Sometimes he's funny, but other times he tries to act waaay too populist or "I'm just a lads lad like everyone in this country is" - No, the UK isn't all like that and you're not like that, Clarkson

Still would vote if he ran for PM though

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-03-05 10:17:00)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum

Mekstizzle wrote:

I like him, but I also really, really hate him because he writes for The Sun. Why the fuck would you write for The Sun when 99% of the things he disses, The Sun represents. Fuck that.

Sometimes he's funny, but other times he tries to act waaay too populist or "I'm just a lads lad like everyone in this country is" - No, the UK isn't all like that and you're not like that, Clarkson

The sun thing is a bit ironic, since he always goes on about the mail...

BUT SHUT UP HE'S AMAZING OK
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5780|Belgium
I love Jeremy.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6636|London, England
Gimme a good book from him to read, I've never read any of his books and you'll see me dead before I read one of his articles in The Sun
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6779|d
I wonder how much of what he says is actually him.

Anyway Jeremy is lulz.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum

Mekstizzle wrote:

Gimme a good book from him to read, I've never read any of his books and you'll see me dead before I read one of his articles in The Sun
read up, baggs posted a few
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6781|Cambridge (UK)
He's more famous for saying stupid things about stuff he knows bugger all about than for being a presenter on top gear.

Whoop-de-doo.

He should stick to what he's good at - talking about cars.
baggs
+732|6220

Mekstizzle wrote:

That's a great comment by the way, The Sun is a fucking comic after all, a septic rag that breeds nothing but fickle opinions and i really can't understand why people read it. Come on, what fucking self respecting proper newspaper would run that cunt Jade Goody on the cover for a fucking week!
Typh00n
In Flames
+22|6560|42
Poweeeeeer...on fire!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6680|NT, like Mick Dundee

Isn't the Sun that UK tabloid that always has tits just inside the cover?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6643|UK

Flecco wrote:

Yes.

The World Accorging to Clarkson [book] is funnies. I think that's hat it is called anyway.
baggs
+732|6220

liquidat0r wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Yes.

The World Accorging to Clarkson [book] is funnies. I think that's hat it is called anyway.
Yeah its hilarious, i linked a few further up. When i go on holiday i take 5/6 various books with me cos Antonia likes to spend about 7 hours by the pool. All i can say is i've never felt like putting a Clarkson book down.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6509|N. Ireland

Mekstizzle wrote:

This.

(Mek - I think we belong together at this rate of agreement)
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6187|New Austin, Not
"bend you over the Aga"

WTF is an Aga?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard