Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6283|Outside your Back window
Hello all, has anyone checked out that mumble yet? Its 3D Voip (in a way). Basically you can hear your team talk when you are near them, so if Mr A and Mr B are talking away to each other (they will have to be close) you to can listen in on there convo if you go stand next to them . No more of this radio crap, now its just like really talking.

Also Since there are a few of us who play we should all have a round. Post your nicks and favourite servers. Im looking for Euro players to be honest as ping is best.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6528|Adelaide, South Australia

I neither have/use Mumble yet. I'll probably get it within the next few days though and see how it goes. As for Nicks/Servers:

FeNriS_GrEyClaW/C4_Steve - GSA BigD #1, #2 and #3
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6748|Comber, Northern Ireland
ive heard people talk about this in servers.....(get it) but nah havent used it, been playing pr alot lately, i usually go on ETU clan servers, nick: LUV-NIC89. im going on now to etu
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
Ok, Mines Pure_beef_69 and im usually on 10th Community German, UKWF or Tactics and Teamwork
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
Get mumble guys, takes 50 secs to download. Works really well n all! definately the future of VOIP gaiming
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6417|Somersetshire

Ace.O.Lamb wrote:

Get mumble guys, takes 50 secs to download. Works really well n all! definately the future of VOIP gaiming
no it isn't really the future, it's just makes project reality more fun, but you then gotta use squad voip or teamspeak for when your squad is to far, so mumble is a novelty, just hope it doesn't wear off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard