HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6646|United Kingdom

Last edited by HaVoK-RooKiE (2006-03-23 01:26:26)

Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6774|UK

~Solar~Fire~ wrote:

Its a small price to pay for eliteness. You will prove to everyone that you don't really care at all. In fact you DON'T care so much, you're willing to waste hours on end to prove it to anyone!

Fight on, brave soul, fight on.
LMFAO hilarious!
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6622|Cherry Pie
Oh I'm sorry to disturb you guys, I thought this was an AA meeting.  I'll just leave now...
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6743|Houston, TX

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

Oh I'm sorry to disturb you guys, I thought this was an AA meeting.  I'll just leave now...
NO, NO, NO, NO,  AA meetings are on Mondays, here - http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=13914

Please remember step #3 - launch flares, turn hard left/right, and show up to meetings on Monday - sobriety optional

KJ

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-03-22 07:10:04)

sparklet
Banned
+34|6746|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
ur a pader rokie you got killed 60 times
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6707
Did anyone else notice that J.RoMeO*Su.W*Cn, the guy that Killed HaVoK-RooKiE 60 times, also got reset.  I think that you are responsible for what your character participates in even if you are AFK.   HaVoK-RooKiE has a different Idea about what consists of cheating but that does not mean anything.  The only standard that matters is EA or DICE.  The BF2 communitys can affect EA's deffinition of exploiting the system, but HaVoK-RooKiE's opinion is not the same as the majority in this Bf2 community.   All form of statpadding affect the gaming community.  Just because you are off in the corner repairing or what ever, you are not participating in the battle and throwing the balance of play off.  Even if you are AFK you are still killing your teams chances at winning.   I have seen a lot of losses because three or four people are not doing anything.  There standing at the spawn point taking up a spot that someone else could use to be productive.

I beleve that another form of statpadding is getting a server populated by haveing vacant account operating.  I notice one time that my team was being crushed because there were 3 people on my team with 0 pts.  The had been on the team for the whole round and it was a long round because there were only 10-12 out of 32 on the server.  When I pointed this out I was Kicked for team killing.   I later found that I got one of them as my Favorite Victim for 13 kills (Probably the round before the server switched me to the team with boted players).  The point is that because of statpadders other players data is corrupted.  While my stats are poor, I want to be able to say that I earned them legitamatly.  I did not earn my favorite victim because others were useing a server I joined for statpadding.   Had I known that the teams were stacked I would have left. 

... that was too long.
Buzerk1
+44|6834
You are soooo good, that's why you got 60 death streak?? I don't know anyone here would say...."yeah... kill me more...I like that!?!?!"  Really !!!60!!!, by the same guy? Helping other people to stat pad is still stat padding.... What happen there?? You kept logged in on the server and went for diner and come back... and OMG... I got killed 60 times??

The only other thing wierd is 495 in Karkan, may be you played on a server that allow high score (64 player map/ticket and only a few player in it) and sudden jumps in repairs, but going after the vet-repair can do that, still that's a lot of repair in a short period of time.

Other then that... you seem clean...

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-03-22 07:42:36)

JimKong
+31|6640|Ohio

bingobones wrote:

its because u played in pistol / knife only servers....u have 25 hours of using a pistol LOL...very blatant!
I still dont see how using only a pistol/knife is considered padding. As long as everyone is putting up a fight and not letting someone kife/revive, it shouldnt matter if they had 24/7 pointed stick servers.
PheloniusRM
+8|6696|Mission Viejo, CA
"Even if you are AFK you are still killing your teams chances at winning.   I have seen a lot of losses because three or four people are not doing anything.  There standing at the spawn point taking up a spot that someone else could use to be productive"

There is an easy explanation for this. Its called, someone has a second computer running bf2 logged into the enemy team with the map open so he can have unlimited knowledge and a huge advantage. There are many people that do this. Even wonder why that uber amazing pilot on your team has 50 kills, 0 deaths, takes gold and the enemy team has people at the end of the round with zero score and never spawned?
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6723

JimKong wrote:

bingobones wrote:

its because u played in pistol / knife only servers....u have 25 hours of using a pistol LOL...very blatant!
I still dont see how using only a pistol/knife is considered padding. As long as everyone is putting up a fight and not letting someone kife/revive, it shouldnt matter if they had 24/7 pointed stick servers.
ok just because someone has a lot of pistol doesnt mean they are in a pistol and knife only server...
i have the most pistol kills out of anyone in the world.(check in BFHQ). I have never gone to a pistol and knife only server......my pistol kills are right up there with my assault rifle.
http://bf2s.com/player/-(F%5ES)-Fatty/

Last edited by -(F^S)-Fatty (2006-03-22 08:04:23)

cheshiremoe
+50|6707

JimKong wrote:

bingobones wrote:

The hard part of the knife and pisotol badges are that you have to do it while other players are shooting at you with full auto machine guns/granade launcher/tank.  If everone is just using the knife then at least half of every body in the round will have a chance at the badge and then the next round everyone else will get it (there need for no sneekyness, no ambush, no gut full of lead because your victim turned around at the last second).    Knife/pistol fights can be fun but they do not belong in normal ranked play.   Do you think you could get the one of thouse badges as quickly on a non-knife/pistol server?  Some people could but most could not.
cheshiremoe
+50|6707

PheloniusRM wrote:

"Even if you are AFK you are still killing your teams chances at winning.   I have seen a lot of losses because three or four people are not doing anything.  There standing at the spawn point taking up a spot that someone else could use to be productive"

There is an easy explanation for this. Its called, someone has a second computer running bf2 logged into the enemy team with the map open so he can have unlimited knowledge and a huge advantage. There are many people that do this. Even wonder why that uber amazing pilot on your team has 50 kills, 0 deaths, takes gold and the enemy team has people at the end of the round with zero score and never spawned?
You did not read my whole post.
JimKong
+31|6640|Ohio
It's not like knife and pistol badges are exclusive. If I actually tried for my veterans I'm sure I would eventually get them. Expert would be pretty hard. I dont see anything wrong with knives or pistols only as long as no one is willingly letting someone else get a badge on their expense.

Last edited by JimKong (2006-03-22 08:23:51)

superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6779

i don't think his account should be wiped.  the only shaky part of his stats is the 60 kills and there is a somewhat plausible explanation.  give him a warning but don't wipe out his stats.

i still don't know why people give a shit about stat padding.  IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR GAMING EXPERIENCE.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6621|Canada
Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA)     J.RoMeO*Su.W*Cn (60)

owned

Thats probably why, but thats gay, sorry to hear that man
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6720|Toronto, ON, CAN

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Quit whinning...  Have you not read... if you even bothered to read?
Such anger over something you have said again and again that you don't care about.  Not to mention a strong issue with your super ego. It needs alot of stroking huh? Your ego, not that! Get your hands out of your shorts for a couple of minutes will ya!

You posted, and gave your opinion; people have the right to disagree with you.

Personally, I am looking forward to finding you in a server to have your stats reset again. Why? Because catching cheaters is easier that actually working to improve my stats!

Oh, don't worry, I won't be doing it with my main account, that is for legit gameplay. This is espionage, so it deserves an alias.

You won't be hard to find either. Anyone can just look at the rising star leaderboard, or look at statpadder.com, then just find you in game, use the sniper scope to watch your stat padding (may even take a fraps avi of it for our mutual friends). Judging from how fast you are racking up points, finding you on a server won't take too long either.

Oh, and that favorite list of servers (that don't kick you for time AFK), they will be warned by EA to correct the issue, or risk having their ranked server status revoked.  This is considered an action that encourages stat padding, not gameplay.

Am I being an asshole? You bet! I may even earn a community watch badge from EA for it!
Your goal in the game was to impress people with how easy it is to work the system; yeah, we already knew that it could be hacked, glitched, stat padded. So can every other aspect of our lifes.

It takes people like the one who caught you to keep others from wanting to follow in your footsteps.
If I find you playing, and not exploiting, then props to you! Just keep an eye out for those sneaky peons out there! It might be the King in disguise.

Another option is you can go play counter strike / delta force, where the community is so overrun by hacks, and cheaters that no one cares anymore.
The choice is all yours.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6621|Canada

SunTzu wrote:

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Quit whinning...  Have you not read... if you even bothered to read?
Such anger over something you have said again and again that you don't care about.  Not to mention a strong issue with your super ego. It needs alot of stroking huh? Your ego, not that! Get your hands out of your shorts for a couple of minutes will ya!

You posted, and gave your opinion; people have the right to disagree with you.

Personally, I am looking forward to finding you in a server to have your stats reset again. Why? Because catching cheaters is easier that actually working to improve my stats!

Oh, don't worry, I won't be doing it with my main account, that is for legit gameplay. This is espionage, so it deserves an alias.

You won't be hard to find either. Anyone can just look at the rising star leaderboard, or look at statpadder.com, then just find you in game, use the sniper scope to watch your stat padding (may even take a fraps avi of it for our mutual friends). Judging from how fast you are racking up points, finding you on a server won't take too long either.

Oh, and that favorite list of servers (that don't kick you for time AFK), they will be warned by EA to correct the issue, or risk having their ranked server status revoked.  This is considered an action that encourages stat padding, not gameplay.

Am I being an asshole? You bet! I may even earn a community watch badge from EA for it!
Your goal in the game was to impress people with how easy it is to work the system; yeah, we already knew that it could be hacked, glitched, stat padded. So can every other aspect of our lifes.

It takes people like the one who caught you to keep others from wanting to follow in your footsteps.
If I find you playing, and not exploiting, then props to you! Just keep an eye out for those sneaky peons out there! It might be the King in disguise.

Another option is you can go play counter strike / delta force, where the community is so overrun by hacks, and cheaters that no one cares anymore.
The choice is all yours.

Anyone even gunna read that?
PheloniusRM
+8|6696|Mission Viejo, CA
I did and I have one thing to say about it...POW! (good post)
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6720|Toronto, ON, CAN

cheshiremoe wrote:

Do you think you could get the one of thouse badges as quickly on a non-knife/pistol server?
He already gave you a clue as to how it was done. He is playing in servers that don't time out for AFK. If you don't convert the flags, the tickets will only fall with the kills, so he could be the only one moving. Not hard to stat pad if the enemy doesn't move.

Defib kills / knife kills / pistol kills / C4, they could all grow very quickly that way.

In my opinion, of course.
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6720|Toronto, ON, CAN

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

Anyone even gunna read that?
LOL... I know, I got caught in the moment. =P

Tell you what, I'll post it as a guide to catching stat padders later.
(still laughing though)

Last edited by SunTzu (2006-03-22 08:54:34)

Gotham
+3|6730
I can attest to being an unwilling participant in people padding. I went to take a dump and came back to a group of morons killing and reviving me. Thank god I was spec ops. I got nailed 31 times in just a few minutes.

The second to last update in BF2CC has a hard coded idle timer for that reason.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6835|Finland
The only thing i think is wierd is that you got your basic and veteran explosives badge at the exact same minute.
rombaft
+0|6722|belgium
letscut the crap, his stats didn't got reset from repair whoring or whatever he said, it's from playing on knife pistol servers, without no doubt, on BF2RS , there where 6 knife pistol servers listed, and they recorded all the players on it , then they looked at there stats of all those guys and if they played there a lot .

you where probably one of them, and looking at your stats, you are playing on those servers for shure .

I can believe you like pistols very much, and run around with them for 25h .
but I can't beleive the pistol is the only weapon you can get a K/D ratio with of over 1 , yours is 4.5 , wich is just plane stupid if you think about it, certainly if your K/D ratio with assault rifles is 0.78 and you played also 25 hours with assayult rifles .

so don't be a moron, and say it wasn't for pistol knife server
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6708|austria
i give a fuck about his stats i think he got owned by himself for doing something forbidden!!

https://www.3dsalons.com/images/crying-baby-contactus1a.jpg mama?
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6720|Toronto, ON, CAN

Landepaukku wrote:

The only thing i think is wierd is that you got your basic and veteran explosives badge at the exact same minute.
It could have registered at the end of the round. I had the same when I received my veteran and basic knife badges in the same round, except it gave me the veteran badge before the basic, but whatever.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard