Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6716|England

hawaythelads wrote:

Snake wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

People who get hyped up over this kind of shit need to be shot.

Twice.

In the nuts.
This.

Seriously, do I care what they do with pictures of me smashed? My road full of snow? Pics from a holiday?

Not. At. All.
What about if one of those photos of you smashed ends up on a large bill board in your home town in an anti drinking campaign?

Will you care then?
My town (aka village) is too small for billboards So are the surrounding ones.

Besides, mine aren't that bad compared to some I see
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6688|Long Island, New York
This just got posted on top of everyone's home page.

Terms of Use Update

A couple of weeks ago, we posted an update to our Terms of Use that we hoped would clarify some parts of it for our users. Over the past couple of days, we have received a lot of questions and comments about these updated terms and what they mean for people and their information. Because of the feedback we received, we have decided to return to our previous Terms of Use while we resolve the issues that people have raised. For more information, visit the Facebook Blog.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6782|Finland

Facebook front page wrote:

A couple of weeks ago, we posted an update to our Terms of Use that we hoped would clarify some parts of it for our users. Over the past couple of days, we have received a lot of questions and comments about these updated terms and what they mean for people and their information. Because of the feedback we received, we have decided to return to our previous Terms of Use while we resolve the issues that people have raised.
Edit: Poseidon, damn you and your fast copypasta fingers!
I need around tree fiddy.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

Poseidon wrote:

This just got posted on top of everyone's home page.

Terms of Use Update

A couple of weeks ago, we posted an update to our Terms of Use that we hoped would clarify some parts of it for our users. Over the past couple of days, we have received a lot of questions and comments about these updated terms and what they mean for people and their information. Because of the feedback we received, we have decided to return to our previous Terms of Use while we resolve the issues that people have raised. For more information, visit the Facebook Blog.
It just came through here.. wierd. Put down the pitchforks.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

Facebook is announcing a new approach that allows users to have a role in determining the policies that govern the site. For more information and links to the groups containing our new draft policies, check out the Facebook Blog.
Ok, that's pretty cool. http://blog.facebook.com/blog.php?post=56566967130
Certainly better than what most sites would do with your info.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
phishman420
Banned
+821|5831
tldr?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

phishman420 wrote:

tldr?
Simply put they are asking for more user input. I guess after the last policy update and it's resulting displeasure they are concerned with the fallout. I've been listening to some podcast lately and some big names were prepared to drop their accounts (a few were right on the verge of pressing delete). You can imagine the impact of Facebook claiming your "likeness" if you are someone who distributes media.. like blogs and podcast. Posting links to your own generated media (audio/video) on your facebook account gave them the right to claim it.

Ig do you tweet?
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard