Lord_Palm-Of_Doom
+11|5553|San Diego, California
Have you ever been walking by a wall when you hear a few shots wiz by? You look around, except this time the shots hit you. "You are critically wounded. You will respawn in: 15....."   Hi!! Billy Mays here with this sucky new method! Wall glitchers....How to get rid of 'em**: get a few of your friends, and someone who knows how to get into the wall*. Your job is to distract if not the one who can get inside. You and your friends go to the wall where the glitcher is. Start bunny hopping trying to stay alive as long as possible. The guy who can get in will sneak around, get in, and shoot the glitcher***. This method is 100% untested. I was bored when I wrote this so basically, this probably won't work! This awesome new method is only 7 payments of 39.99! 

To order the Wall Glitchers: how to get rid of 'em, call 1800-555-55555-55-55-5555-55-555-5-5555-5-6. Must be 18 or older to call.

*make sure they've played before
**you will probably fail
***results may vary
Wallpaper
+303|6003|The pool
Mmmmk...

Or just grab a tank, put c4 at the end of barrel, turn barrel into wall, detonate
Rs_Dragongod
+2|6277

Wallpaper wrote:

Mmmmk...

Or just grab a tank, put c4 at the end of barrel, turn barrel into wall, detonate
In my experience most people tend to wallhack in IO
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Rs_Dragongod wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

Mmmmk...

In my experience most people tend to wallhack in IO
that too

but i remember fun experiences with TOP on the US server....
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
0ji
+36|6237|Estados Unidos
nice

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard