argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|6080|United States

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I cant believe im actually going to ask for help in this thread but whatever..

Last week i met this girl from new jersey who was staying at her grandparents house who lives right down the street from me like 3 houses. She messaged me on myspace asking if i wanted to hang out or something cuz she was really bored with nothing to do here. 4 hours later im making out with her in my room, it was the first time i ever kissed a girl, well not the first time the first REAL time every other time ive kissed a girl its been when we were both shitfaced and the only reason we know about it is because ppl tell us. She left the next day, ive called, texted her, and messaged her on myspace n shit but she hasnt answered me back its almost been a week. I asked her if she wanted to start talking, like as in starting a relationship...

IDK why she hasnt answered me back its pissing me off its been a week.... did she just want me to be a weekend thing or something?
Same thing, back off.  You're looking desperate doing that which isnt good at all
i don't get it
if you don't actively seek them out, you're not doing enough
if you actively seek them out, you're being clingy/desperate

fuck women
lol, too true. But I wouldn't take any women advice literally. It's kind of like doing a painting, you can't really have step by step instructions, you have to create your own piece. But you can have very general guidelines.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5733

argo4 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Same thing, back off.  You're looking desperate doing that which isnt good at all
i don't get it
if you don't actively seek them out, you're not doing enough
if you actively seek them out, you're being clingy/desperate

fuck women
lol, too true. But I wouldn't take any women advice literally. It's kind of like doing a painting, you can't really have step by step instructions, you have to create your own piece. But you can have very general guidelines.
Everyones different right? If you really want advice on woman, I think you should ask a close female friend who either is removed from the situation or is completely loyal to you.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5828

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

fuck bitches
get money
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6957|Marathon, Florida Keys

Winston_Churchill wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I cant believe im actually going to ask for help in this thread but whatever..

Last week i met this girl from new jersey who was staying at her grandparents house who lives right down the street from me like 3 houses. She messaged me on myspace asking if i wanted to hang out or something cuz she was really bored with nothing to do here. 4 hours later im making out with her in my room, it was the first time i ever kissed a girl, well not the first time the first REAL time every other time ive kissed a girl its been when we were both shitfaced and the only reason we know about it is because ppl tell us. She left the next day, ive called, texted her, and messaged her on myspace n shit but she hasnt answered me back its almost been a week. I asked her if she wanted to start talking, like as in starting a relationship...

IDK why she hasnt answered me back its pissing me off its been a week.... did she just want me to be a weekend thing or something?
all i said in the email was "do you want to start talking"

one myspace comment "Hey whats up"

One text message "hey you hows everything back home"

One call which i didn't leave a message.

I'd hardly call that clingy.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
phishman420
Banned
+821|5828
yes, well theres a 99% chance that shes avoiding you, so save yourself some dignity. you're in florida; she's in jersey = not going to work
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5733

Write her a poem then email it to her. Bitches love poems.

Seriously though shes in Jersey now so she prob has a life up there she needs to work out and not dealing with you at all prob will make it work.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5864|Vancouver, BC, Canada
This is why I love, BF2s, it's not so popular that your threads get instaburied.

But this thread... >: ( :@

TheDonkey wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, totally different schools we go to.

So casual walk-by's are out(although it would make this so much easier)

And the first 'date' wasn't really a date...? Was it...? It WAS just the two of us, but a date?
That wa a good thing, you showed her you two can have a good time and it wasnt under the high pressure situation of an official date.
If a girl has agreed to hang out just the two of you, she is most likely interested
So what would Bennis recommend atm then? Parker and that other guy(Aussie?) said to wait till she calls me, but Pochsy says to call and ask HER out again. And all my IRL friends are saying to just ask her out.(But not specifying how or when(I don't think any of them know the entire story from front to back, just pieces).
phishman420
Banned
+821|5828
dude just talk to her. everything doesnt have to be so formal. dont make shit more difficult than it is.
Roc18
`
+655|5938|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for ya son. I got 99 problems but the bitch ain't one
phishman420
Banned
+821|5828
hit me
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6903|Scotland

TheDonkey wrote:

This is why I love, BF2s, it's not so popular that your threads get instaburied.

TheDonkey wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

That wa a good thing, you showed her you two can have a good time and it wasnt under the high pressure situation of an official date.
If a girl has agreed to hang out just the two of you, she is most likely interested
So what would Bennis recommend atm then? Parker and that other guy(Aussie?) said to wait till she calls me, but Pochsy says to call and ask HER out again. And all my IRL friends are saying to just ask her out.(But not specifying how or when(I don't think any of them know the entire story from front to back, just pieces).
Then what do you have to lose?

She ain't in your school, so there will be no humiliation if she says "no" or fucks you over. Do it or you will regret it.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5849|College Park, MD
i kinda liked a girl
i asked her if she wanted to go with me to the school store
instead of saying something like "I would but I'm doing homework, maybe some other time" she says "noooo" followed quickly by "I'm doing homework with a friend"

basically, taking action on trying to get to know this girl better brought me the same results as not taking action would have brought.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6903|Scotland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

There's your problem. Unless "the school store" means something else.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6768|London, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

basically, taking action on trying to get to know this girl better brought me the same results as not taking action would have brought.
Wrong. Not taking action would've just kept your mind wondering and all the crap that's associated with that
Stimey
­
+786|6267|Ontario | Canada

phishman420 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

fuck bitches
get money
smoke trees
­
­
­
­
­
­
Roc18
`
+655|5938|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Stimey wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

fuck bitches
get money
smoke trees
get paid
phishman420
Banned
+821|5828

Roc18 wrote:

Stimey wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

get money
smoke trees
get paid
get laid
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6601|The Twilight Zone
get both-prostitution
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Zimmer wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

well it's more like a cafe
i just call it the school store because it's a store at the school.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|6080|United States

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

did you know each other? what kind of convos had you had before?
TheDonkey

Zimmer wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

She ain't in your school, so there will be no humiliation if she says "no" or fucks you over. Do it or you will regret it.
Well I called her yesterday, and we agreed on hanging out Sunday, but today she called and canceled because of something she agreed to do a while back.

I didn't really have the train of thought to re-schedule on the spot, but, again, calling over and over seems clingy, no?
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|6080|United States

TheDonkey wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

Well I called her yesterday, and we agreed on hanging out Sunday, but today she called and canceled because of something she agreed to do a while back.

I didn't really have the train of thought to re-schedule on the spot, but, again, calling over and over seems clingy, no?
yes it does, don't call
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

argo4 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

eh we kinda know each other
the whole point of asking her to go to the cafe with me was to get to know her better...
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|6080|United States

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

argo4 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

eh we kinda know each other
the whole point of asking her to go to the cafe with me was to get to know her better...
i don't know much about good game, but you really have make her laugh right there, there can be no"lets go to the store" or "what was the math hw". to be honest, that's a creepy thing to say, you have to make her trust you first. Hang out with her and a friend and gain her trust by being funny. try to create some friendly tension between you two, be excited, notice details
TheDonkey

argo4 wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

yes it does, don't call
So let it go, or wait for a call in the not-so-totally-near future, or...?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard