wiking18
+0|6787|Norway

Spearhead wrote:

wiking18 wrote:

The L85A2 should have the SUSAT sight, it is mostly only issued to line and combat troops, so it is far more likely that assault kit would have the SUSAT and medic not, than the other way around. Other than that, i like it.
The SUSAT is the scope/sight on the L85a1, correct?
Yeah. Stands for Sight Unit, Small Arms, Trilux in case u wondered......(ok, i just had to flaunt my weapon knowledge )
Justinian
+1|6802
I like the FAMAS, especially in 3-round burst, you don't run out of ammo as fast.

France did something right...

Yes, yes, I'll avoid nubbish France bashing...
TheBigXerox
+5|6638|United States of America
Nothing special in my opinion. They have there strengths and weakness for any class just like the USMC, MEC or PLA.
wiking18
+0|6787|Norway
But when are the EF stats going to be added to BF2S?
rindfisch
+0|6643
overall without having weapons unlocked the euro force got the best standart weapons. theyre powerfull and accurate....
i am really upset that i cant use them without playing for the euro's.......
anyway i tried them all and.....

- Shotgun - nothing special.....

- Support weapon is in my eyes the best lmg. good fire rate, good damaga and VERY accurate especially on short distance.......and 200 rounds means never relead in a fight

- L96 - perfect rifle if u like to snipe....even i hit better with the m95....

- P90 - very underated weapon.....if u get used to it u can use it on larger distance like the m4.....also if you only fire 2-3 rounds its pretty accurate....i really like it!

Assault rifle - is ok but the f2000 & g3 are way better

FAMAS - weapon is ok but i prefer the medi unlock 2 instead of this gun!

Spec Ops carbine - on short range a good choice cause u have 10 bullets more to spray then most of your enemys...this can be really important....but i prefer the scar-l cause of its better long distance usage...but the gun is ok...i guess i need more practise on this one to get 100% out of it!!!
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6725|North Kackalaka
I luv the benilli shottie.  With that thing, and at mines i am transformed into the troll that lives on the bridge when I can get in the gate areas on Great Wall.  I mean nothing get through without my permission.  I like it better than the jackhammer cause the rate of fire is slower.  With the Jackhammer, if a squad comes to remove me, and I am gettle on the trigger I can take out the 1st two guys no prob, but then i have tho reload and I am toast.   But with the Benelli I don't waste ammo, and can reload one or two shells very quickly, and I can take guys down with one or two shells, that whole squad can come after me and I like my chances.  And if you have ever played with me, ya'll know I have been rocking that L96a since the day they droped that rifle, yeah I was saving an unlock for it.  The P90 blows and I have used it alot, you are better off using your pistol.   I haven't played with the others much, but know that I get killed by the FAMAS more than any of the other ones.  Each gun should have sittuations where it is very effective so I imagine the other guns are good for some things but I just can't figure out what thte P90 is good for.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard