Lord_Palm-Of_Doom
+11|5603|San Diego, California
Ok....I know that there are many other topics just like this one but they all don't seem to answer my question. I've had BF2 for about 2 weeks. I've gotten LOTS of awards medals etc. And in [MGN] servers I'm a Master Gunnery Sergeant. But in BFHQ, I have no stats recorded AT ALL! It doesn't even show that I've played one game on a ranked server (which I do all the time). Please I need help! I'm tired of waiting!! Every time I get an award it stinks 'cause I know it's not being recorded!
Wallpaper
+303|6053|The pool
Have you tried a different server? Is BF2 patched to 1.41? Do your stats show up on BF2S?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6192|Scotland!
[MGN] use their own stats system if I'm thinking of the right server, play on a different one.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6546|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Yup you have been playing on a unranked server. You have less then 100 points in the EA stats system. Next time you search for a game amke sure the Ranked box is checked and the unranked is not.
BENBOBBY
+14|5619|UK
lol bad luck!
Lord_Palm-Of_Doom
Ok cool. Thanks guys. Two questions: Where can I find a ranked server??? And how can we tell if it is ranked or not?
Lord_Palm-Of_Doom
I've played on quite a few servers.......
Wallpaper
+303|6053|The pool
Make sure BF2 is patched to 1.41, then on the server browser check the ranked box, a few thousand should show up
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6387

Wallpaper wrote:

a few thousand should show up
a few thousand empty ones.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard