FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
Oh lordy

http://cars.uk.msn.com/News/car_news_ar … d=14563256

https://estb.msn.com/i/F2/1614993BB9658EE1A8281DAD5412A.jpg

splooge

Last edited by FatherTed (2009-02-25 08:33:29)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
baggs
+732|6200
Tho it's (very fucking) nice, don't you wish Aston would try something new?

Last edited by baggs (2009-02-25 08:35:00)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6645

Lovely, but the hardtop is so much nicer.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
Oh wow, totally refreshing design right there

Maybe I'm just not a die hard fan enough of AM, but they all fucking look the same to me. The only way you can compare the cars is on a decade basis
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6489|N. Ireland
Coupe > Volante

Nice nonetheless
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6561|England

baggs wrote:

Why change what is basically, perfection, defined?

<3 Astons. Tis my dream to own one one day...probably before I get my own place
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6623|UK
I have difficulty telling different models of AM apart. They're all pretty much the same, unless I'm mistaken.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6761|Cambridge (UK)

ghettoperson wrote:

Lovely, but the hardtop is so much nicer.
*snigger*

you said "hardtop".

baggs
+732|6200

liquidat0r wrote:

I have difficulty telling different models of AM apart. They're all pretty much the same, unless I'm mistaken.
In essence, they are, Astons used to look like a pile of bollocks at one time (see earlier Volantes) and then Aston found a style that stuck. Yeah they look fucking fantastic, but they don't appear to be pushing the boundries and i can only imagine this will only serve them for the near future.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6466

baggs wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

In essence, they are, Astons used to look like a pile of bollocks at one time (see earlier Volantes) and then Aston found a style that stuck. Yeah they look fucking fantastic, but they don't appear to be pushing the boundries and i can only imagine this will only serve them for the near future.
Will get better and more valued with age, to be honest. All other car manufacturers are modernising their styles rapidly (see: Rappers with Bentleys), and the Aston classic vintage look will eventually come into a niche of its own.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6469|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Just built my own Aston with the Configurator. No Pricetag tho
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5976|Toronto
So, who's up for creating a fund and buying one?
That, my friends, is as close as you can get to sex on wheels while still remaining legal.
I like pie.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6680|United States of America

baggs wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Still better than Porsche AKA the laziest designers in the world
baggs
+732|6200

DesertFox- wrote:

baggs wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Still better than Porsche AKA the laziest designers in the world
A valid point, i happen to love the Porsche, not the Boxter tho, the 911/996's etc....messed around with a GT3RS a while back
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6398|dm_maidenhead
There should be an official car thread.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6561|England

TSI wrote:

So, who's up for creating a fund and buying one?
That, my friends, is as close as you can get to sex on wheels while still remaining legal.
Pfft, I was looking at a DB7 earlier and was wondering whether to blow my life savings (and a loan on top ) and get it...or save for a house in a few years time.

So Im in!
The#1Spot
+105|6535|byah

baggs wrote:

I think you ment Cadillac.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard