pinkie_slapepd
+8|5561|♥♥

Reddhedd wrote:

Just felt an obligation to post in this thread because of my name of course. Really, I don't care if people call me a "ginger", it doesn't bother me. I'm a redhead, but I live in Cali, so I'm not some insane albino guy, yes I have freckles, but so what? What bugs the shit outta me is when it is used as a derogatory term. You aren't going to go up to a black guy and call him a n*gger. You aren't going to go up to a Mexican and call him a wetback. You aren't going to go up to a German and call him a Nazi. So don't call me ginger
EDIT: /rant.
We won't call black people that because of our history. We treated them wrong and we still live in fear of them getting back at us. I don't intend to be rude to anyone but mexicas to me seem like the kind of people to cut you up if you called them beaners or wetbacks. As for Germans you saw what they did when Hitler ruled and calling Germans Nazi's would get you in the oven. We don't fear redheads because they are our own kind so theres nothing in their history that wasn't in ours.

Again I don't mean to be rude to anyone.

Last edited by pinkie_slapepd (2009-02-24 19:16:42)

Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6452|EE Chat

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

Reddhedd wrote:

Just felt an obligation to post in this thread because of my name of course. Really, I don't care if people call me a "ginger", it doesn't bother me. I'm a redhead, but I live in Cali, so I'm not some insane albino guy, yes I have freckles, but so what? What bugs the shit outta me is when it is used as a derogatory term. You aren't going to go up to a black guy and call him a n*gger. You aren't going to go up to a Mexican and call him a wetback. You aren't going to go up to a German and call him a Nazi. So don't call me ginger
We won't call black people that because of our history. We treated them wrong and we still live in fear of them getting back at us. I don't intend to be rude to anyone but mexicas to me seem like the kind of people to cut you up if you called them beaners or wetbacks. As for Germans you saw what they did when Hitler ruled and calling Germans Nazi's would get you in the oven. We don't fear redheads because they are our own kind so theres nothing in their history that wasn't in ours.

I realize that, but reason do you have to be derogatory towards them?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700

Reddhedd wrote:

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

Reddhedd wrote:

Southpark?
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6452|EE Chat

Superior Mind wrote:

Reddhedd wrote:

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

Southpark?
Yes, unfortunately. But still, this may sound like childish advice, but what if it was you?
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5691|SQUID
its in our genetics we just naturally hate them
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6335

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

What is the source of this hatred? Red headed women are hot
lol ya, but have u seen pics of some ginger guys? I think THATS where the hatred spawns from.

i saw this pic and thought

https://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/12981/24_2007/70612p67_halliwell_b_gr_01.preview.jpg

and this one:

https://www.overyourhead.co.uk/images/misc/gingerskins.jpg

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6681|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Why do some people dislike gingers?
'cos they smell of wee (except Cam)
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6113|eXtreme to the maX
People just dislike people, if there's a point of difference its easier.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6603|England
Why is everyone talking about redheads?

Redheads =\= Gingers

For one, red haired girls are hot... and well... ginger (usually) are not.

Case in point, one of my exes died her hair dark red/black at one point and it was smoking, a few months ago I did the same to my hair just to see what would happen. I liked it.

However pale red a.k.a. ginger just is never attractive to me, especially with freckles and stuff. Urgh.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5991|Perth, indian ocean
i blame summer heights high

https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3008/jonah.jpg

"because he's a ranga sir"
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6527|Adelaide, South Australia

Dilbert_X wrote:

People just dislike people, if there's a point of difference its easier.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6585|Columbus, OH
I always thought a ginger was a guy who was way into his looks...you know like a fairy. Now I know correctly.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

OrangeHound wrote:

I also feel that gingers should get their own forum on BF2S.
god please do
phishman420
Banned
+821|5688
This girl I went to school with is a ginger, and she is one of the hottest girls I know. Got to second base with her in middle school

Pics later
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum
because JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THEM
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5771|Belgium
https://www.weeklyreader.com/readandwriting/content/binary/paramore2-1.jpg

Roc18
`
+655|5798|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

phishman420 wrote:

This girl I went to school with is a ginger, and she is one of the hottest girls I know. Got to second base with her in middle school

Pics later
lol
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

It's because they're Satan's children.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5688

Roc18 wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Pics later
lol
hows that lol fgt
13/f/taiwan
+940|5706

phishman420 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Pics later
lol
hows that lol fgt
cuz you said pics later and it has been two hours.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6230|Escea

Flame on!

I have paler skin than my bro (blond) but no freckles and my hair is sort of the borderline of red and blond cept for this small circle at base of my hair at the back.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657
because they're freaks.

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2009-02-25 11:37:46)

blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5755|Croatia

Gingers are indeed the spawn of Satan,if I may quote SgtHein

/thread

as for some of you who think red heads are hot,you obviously didn't watch ''Tomcats''
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5562

Roc18
`
+655|5798|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

phishman420 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Pics later
lol
hows that lol fgt
lololololololololololol pics plz.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard