Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

My last thread for awhile, promise.

So lets say a plague of some kind just wiped across Earth in a manner of days or something else completely wiped everyone but three people off the face of the Earth.

You, your friend, his beautiful sister.

Now here is the question. You are the last three people on the planet and you know it's your duty to repopulate the Earth. Now your friend has some incest fantasies about his sister. Needless to say he would love to procreate with his sister. There is no way he would ever allow you to have sex with her. The only way for you to ever create spawn with his sister would be to kill your friend. His sister knows her duty and will do whatever she needs to continue the species. You could always make his death look like an accident anyway.

Now why would you want to kill your friend and plow his sister? Genetics; the offspring have an a high chance of coming out with genetic defects. If the children don't come out with defects and grow up to be rather attractive he would still not let you touch them. So he has to die. Keep in mind your friend has a bunch of bad traits and some bad genes that should be eradicated.

I know eventually incest would have to take place in order to continue from there but if you produce enough spawn once they reproduce with each other the amount of good spawn will outweigh bad spawn and you could eradicate the bad ones tills you have a diverse enough gene pool. 

So would you kill your friend to continue the species by nailing his sister or would you let humanity die out?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I swear to god FM, don't turn this into a debate of should humanity deserve to continue.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

you are a disturbed person
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

usmarine wrote:

you are a disturbed person
It's a question of would you betray your friend to continue your species. Which is more important to you; survival of the species or personal feelings of loyalty?
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6776|Cambridge (UK)

Macbeth wrote:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I swear to god FM, don't turn this into a debate of should humanity deserve to continue.
How do you expect it not to turn into that?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

Macbeth wrote:

Now your friend has some incest fantasies about his sister. Needless to say he would love to procreate with his sister. There is no way he would ever allow you to have sex with her. The only way for you to ever create spawn with his sister would be to kill your friend. His sister knows her duty and will do whatever she needs to continue the species.
I think I threw up little.

And 3 people are not enough to continue the species for what your proposing.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5553|Toronto

Macbeth wrote:

I know eventually incest would have to take place in order to continue from there but if you produce enough spawn once they reproduce with each other the amount of good spawn will outweigh bad spawn and you could eradicate the bad ones tills you have a diverse enough gene pool.
By "eradicate the bad spawn until you have a diverse enough gene pool" are we talking about genetic cleansing? If yes I worry about you lol.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5712|College Park, MD

Pochsy wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

By "eradicate the bad spawn until you have a diverse enough gene pool" are we talking about genetic cleansing? If yes I worry about you lol.
you're right let's just let all the mutants reproduce and further take us back from repopulating the earth
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

Macbeth wrote:

You can't get a diverse gene pool unless the offspring between you and the sister have sex and then you have sex with her offspring and your own kids have sex with you and the original sister and it's all incest for generations, but your not going to have a diverse gene pool. lol It's going to be a mashed up gene pool, because with each incest the gene pool is shallowed.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5553|Toronto

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

you're right let's just let all the mutants reproduce and further take us back from repopulating the earth
Or we could simply choose to not reproduce with them...

If they start going ape shit you can do something, but I'm fairly certain physical deformities are what you would need to worry about.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
no
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Pochsy wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Or we could simply choose to not reproduce with them...

If they start going ape shit you can do something, but I'm fairly certain physical deformities are what you would need to worry about.
yeah, that's what I meant.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

You can't get a diverse gene pool unless the offspring between you and the sister have sex and then you have sex with her offspring and your own kids have sex with you and the original sister and it's all incest for generations, but your not going to have a diverse gene pool. lol It's going to be a mashed up gene pool, because with each incest the gene pool is shallowed.
Then how about you just kill the offspring that come out retarded or with bad genetic traits. Keep in mind the friend would never let you have sex with the children no matter what and he would not ever let you kill his retard offspring.
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5605
lol incest, killing, raep, and retarded offspring this thread has everything
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5858|one windy city
1. push him off the cliff, he was never that good of a friend if he didnt want you to screw his sister
2. fuck his sister every day for the rest of your life, who cares about repopulating
if the brother died and the other two make babies...   who do those children turned adults then look to to expand the population more?

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2009-02-24 18:07:12)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5596

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

if the brother died and the other two make babies...   who do those children turned adults then look to to expand the population more?
Each other. Any retards that come out we'll kill.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command
I think you should stand on your head and stuff razor blades up your ass while whistling the Simpsons theme.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

ATG wrote:

I think you should stand on your head and stuff razor blades up your ass while whistling the Simpsons theme.
These threads are better than the fucking economy threads
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5605

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

ATG wrote:

These threads are better than the fucking economy threads
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6776|Cambridge (UK)
waits for "Would you kill Ghettoperson to have sex with Macbeth (or visa versa)?" thread.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5553|Toronto
How many of you would be willing to artificially inseminate any offspring you might have in order to avoid the nasty?

Interesting point found on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest

"In small populations, as long as children born with heritable birth defects die before they reproduce, the ultimate effect of inbreeding will be to decrease the frequency of defective genes in the population; over time the gene pool will be healthier."
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6539|Global Command
you got ee for garbage. wtf.

This shit will spread like a cancer and it needs to die now.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5553|Toronto

ATG wrote:

you got ee for garbage. wtf.

This shit will spread like a cancer and it needs to die now.
Agreed. This should be moved.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6470|UK
I would agree to a spitroast!
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6415|North Carolina
lol...  this is kind of funny in a sick way...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard