CrazeD
+368|6695|Maine
Well, the other day me, my dad, and some online buddies were playing on Kubra Dam. We were all USMC and took the intake.

Then we noticed this guy named BMUS, suprersurferr and some other guy stat padding in the jet hangers. BMUS was TKing this other dude, while suprersurferr revived. So one of us drove over in an APC and tk'ed them all.

So then a while later I was in a tower and BMUS was too, so I shot him in the face. Then him and his little buddy came up, BMUS tk'ed me while the other guy revived. I punished everytime he TK'ed, so he got banned.

Suprersurferr ended up with gold.

I have screenshots of them, but the screenshot I took of the score didn't show up.

BMUS had like -270, suprersurferr had like 170 points at the end.

And no, I'm not trying to report this on here, so don't flame me for it. I'm just sharing my experiance with a bunch of idiots.
M730A2
+45|6717
Hmmm playing with daddy, did he tie a prok chop around your neck to make friends.

Sonny, you post was mediocre at best (look it up) not necessarily requiring a reply. But concluding with
don't flame me
And ending with
I'm just sharing my experience with a bunch of idiots.
Necessitates a - screw you. You waisted my time and this forums e-ink. Next time have a point, hmm?
Gotham
+3|6755
Crazed your experiance with a bunch of idiots will carry on in here as evident by the morons post above.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6829|Orlando, FL - Age 43

M730A2 wrote:

Hmmm playing with daddy, did he tie a prok chop around your neck to make friends.

Sonny, you post was mediocre at best (look it up) not necessarily requiring a reply. But concluding with
don't flame me
And ending with
Necessitates a - screw you. You waisted  my time and this forums e-ink. Next time have a point, hmm?
Picking on someone because they play BF2 with their father shows a certain lack of maturity, don't you think? Your daddy not play with you any more, or are you just too 'grown up' now?

While I agree, asking people not to flame at the end of a post is an open invitation to do just that, you should try showing a little more class when doing so. Understanding the difference between homonyms and doing a little spell checking will add much more impact to your flames and help to prevent others from thinking that you're barely literate.

Have a nice day!
Gotham
+3|6755

Darth_Fleder wrote:

M730A2 wrote:

don't flame me
And ending with
Necessitates a - screw you. You waisted  my time and this forums e-ink. Next time have a point, hmm?
Picking on someone because they play BF2 with their father shows a certain lack of maturity, don't you think? Your daddy not play with you any more, or are you just too 'grown up' now?

While I agree, asking people not to flame at the end of a post is an open invitation to do just that, you should try showing a little more class when doing so. Understanding the difference between homonyms and doing a little spell checking will add much more impact to your flames and help to prevent others from thinking that you're barely literate.

Have a nice day!
Very well said.
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6827|Uk
M730A2, Darth_Fleder just fucking owned u lmao
CrazeD
+368|6695|Maine
I was simply saying that my intentions were not to report them here, so don't start spamming the bf2rs link.

My point was to just tell you all to maybe avoid these guys, or to stay away from them if you're on the same team as them as they may try to pad you.

M730A2 - learn to make sense, hmm?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6870|"Frisco"

That was, very much so, NOT an "odd way to stat pad".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard