morbid
+1|5555
My clan has a 24 man server based out of Texas that gets little use. I keep trying to get clan mates to check out PoE2 but to little avail. I think if enough interest is shown, we can have a dedicated run of PoE2. A few of us have branched off into PR so I feel there is the potential for more of our members to get into PoE if you boneheads populate the server on a regular basis. Hit up this thread so I can gauge the demand.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6748|Reality
no
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
andy12
Banned
+52|6662
PR Al basra map

otherwise mods are dead now.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6000
No

Edit: YES I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY, I'M NOT A NEGATIVE NELLY.

Last edited by Hakei (2009-02-18 19:35:12)

morbid
+1|5555
Come on now, stop being a bunch of negative nellies.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6744|Comber, Northern Ireland
yeah ill go on it
Hakei
Banned
+295|6000

morbid wrote:

Come on now, stop being a bunch of negative nellies.
Ask a question and then get annoyed when you don't get the answer you want?

:l I'll edit my post
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6153|San Antonio, Texas
If I can find my PoE installer, then I might drop by. If I have to download it off the Net, chances are slim.

I like the effort put into the mod, but it's not enough for me to really play it as much as regular BF2 or Project Reality. I want a really different gaming experience. The weapons are sleek, vehicles are nice, maps are great, but it feels like BF2 with different assets. That said, you can get one round out of me if I find the installer.

Did you advertise your Texas server on the PoE site? There may be a dedicated board for server discussion and posting. You may have done so already, and are here to get the most out of the BF2 mod playing community. /speculation

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard