JoshP
Banned
+176|5704|Notts, UK

Pubic wrote:

JoshP wrote:

Pubic wrote:

"Someone sneaks past and caps a rear flag?  Doesn't matter, I'll keep dropping the UAV on the front line, and ignore requests for scans, spots etc from people who actually have a modicum of strategic ability.  Yup, the front line is where its at, I don't care about actually being effective, I just like hearing the "ping" sound that UAV makes, sort of makes me feel like im doing something worthwhile, know what I mean?"
lrn2utilitarianism
The capturing of lightly (if at all) defended rear flags divides the enemy team's attention and can in some case allow the destruction of command assets, thus further dividing the enemy's attention and impairing the enemy commander's ability to contribute to the battle.  A UAV helps, as does spotting a few times around that control point when requested.

Putting a UAV over the top of Hotel for the first half of a battle on Karkand is completely devoid of utility, as it reveals no new information - anyone with half a brain will know to expect the enemy everywhere when assault Hotel.

The momentary support of assaults on rear flags has more utility than the uninterrupted support of an action against a place like Hotel.

Like you said, lrn2utilitarianism
tl;dr

FFLink13 wrote:

Ok.

My score is now -9,000,000 or something like that.

I just turned my game on and it says "Ta da, 4 star general". I was like "Oh sh-".

Checked my stats... MINUS 9 million?!

I must have really pissed someone off

I was only on about 130,000... My first account since starting the game... Guess it's all gone, eh?

Sucks, to be honest. I'm no "Stats are life" player, but I did enjoy my stats. They weren't awesome, they weren't shit, they were just personal.

Any ideas to get em back to normal?
lolhax

email EA tbh
BVC
+325|6711

JoshP wrote:

tl;dr
Too many syllables huh...thats okay, not everyones cut out for basic reading & comprehension.
baggs
+732|6220
24/7 Karkand By [UKSF] Clan - fuck off.

Was there playing with =EAF= ^cute.nemean.inf, who i must say is a fine infantry player, an absolute pleasure to have he and his clan in my squad.

The only admin on '[uksf] ZANDER2008' or whatever his name was, clearly fucking blind, probably too busy watching himself slide into negative k/d (28 - 36 by the time i got banned) is just a total idiot. Obv spent far too long playing in his clan server, never learnt a fucking thing and can't tell the difference between someone who is blatantly aimbotting, even the enemy team said so and someone who just wants to play with skill and tactics with his squad and win the round. Alas, i got banned.
182|dunc
+4|6295|manchester UK

baggs wrote:

Was there playing with =EAF= ^cute.nemean.inf, who i must say is a fine infantry player, an absolute pleasure to have he and his clan in my squad.

The only admin on '[uksf] ZANDER2008' or whatever his name was, clearly fucking blind, probably too busy watching himself slide into negative k/d (28 - 36 by the time i got banned) is just a total idiot. Obv spent far too long playing in his clan server, never learnt a fucking thing and can't tell the difference between someone who is blatantly aimbotting, even the enemy team said so and someone who just wants to play with skill and tactics with his squad and win the round. Alas, i got banned.
WHAT??????
Admis dont kick haxers/rule breakers in there own team.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....i dont believe it,never happens. 
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6667|The Netherlands

baggs wrote:

lol i know that server bunch of twits imo. kicked/banned me aswell. they should get proper rl spanking
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5569|♥♥
This guy is a BIG hacker...

http://bf2s.com/player/80526286/

100k score 100 hours and hes a general?

Last edited by pinkie_slapepd (2009-02-17 19:33:27)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6327

I've been PID hacked again. Wonderful.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6667|The Netherlands

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

seriously ?
robcr9
+111|5996

baggs wrote:

Lol...I'm banned there. supposedly hacking?

Another UK public server....Don't really play bf2 anymore though...so...
JoshP
Banned
+176|5704|Notts, UK

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

Ok report him to EA quickly and he'll get banned from BF2!!!
BVC
+325|6711
ISPs need to start blacklisting people for this shit.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5704|Notts, UK

Pubic wrote:

BF2 is serious business, right?
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5569|♥♥

Pubic wrote:

blacklisting for hacking a game?¿?¿

I doubt it will ever come into place unless someone makes a gaming ISP.

as for crappy servers, the FUB dragon valley server has some messed up admins. I drove from the docks to the refinery and as I got there one of their admins was getting in a jet so I jump out of my car and anti-tank him, couple seconds latter I see "!b pinkie don't kill admins nerd." <- if anyone is a nerd here its him for power abuse.

Last edited by pinkie_slapepd (2009-02-18 17:22:04)

MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6014|Aberdeen, Scotland
Probably a time-padding server...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6301|eng
:[[ I can now only play on 4 public servers. VooDoo, BBUK Kark, 50K^ and [uKm].
#rekt
Hakei
Banned
+295|6011

Mint Sauce wrote:

I'll trade you a CD key banned from every Australian BF2 server for yours.
robcr9
+111|5996

Hakei wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

I'll trade you a CD key banned from every Australian BF2 server for yours.
no me please!!! im banned from uKm , uksf, cd, bbuk.

https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/75a87100538dc5d664ef45d7507e24bc93a92ee8.jpg

Last edited by robcr9 (2009-02-19 02:08:23)

JoshP
Banned
+176|5704|Notts, UK

Mint Sauce wrote:

lol BBUK lol uKm
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6301|eng

JoshP wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

lol BBUK lol uKm
Good reg + stay out of way of the admins, it's alright.

And Hakei, it's not a CD Key issue, it's something to do with my router. I go onto the server and it just says "There is a problem with your connection" and I get kicked straight back off. I've never had the same problem with any match server though, /~.~/'

But a copy of BF2 over here is like £4, so I could buy you a copy and send you the CD Key if you want?
#rekt
JoshP
Banned
+176|5704|Notts, UK

Mint Sauce wrote:

JoshP wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

lol BBUK lol uKm
Good reg + stay out of way of the admins, it's alright.
I beg to differ about BBUK, I asked some random for xfire because i thought he was a pretty cool guy, and they ban me

Oh and UKM stalk me on BF2s and told me that they'd ban me if i used macros in their server, after I made the "what macros do you use thread"

lulzwut

Last edited by JoshP (2009-02-19 03:15:40)

CombatRsq
+5|6742|California
A good server admin will not only ban you by your  CD hash, but also ban your IP in various ways.  A new cd key will not help you much.   Josh I would ban you to from my server for starting a thread like that. There are some admins who still enforce the rules that EA set, and marco use was not allowed.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5704|Notts, UK

CombatRsq wrote:

A good server admin will not only ban you by your  CD hash, but also ban your IP in various ways. A new cd key will not help you much.
wat

ur stupid k

lrn2dynamic ip

clever dude wrote:

Josh I would ban you to from my server for starting a thread like that.
what's your server IP?

clever dude wrote:

There are some admins who still enforce the rules that EA set, and marco use was not allowed.

Last edited by JoshP (2009-02-19 08:31:56)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6758|Reality

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

Pubic wrote:

blacklisting for hacking a game?¿?¿

I doubt it will ever come into place unless someone makes a gaming ISP.

as for crappy servers, the FUB dragon valley server has some messed up admins. I drove from the docks to the refinery and as I got there one of their admins was getting in a jet so I jump out of my car and anti-tank him, couple seconds latter I see "!b pinkie don't kill admins nerd." <- if anyone is a nerd here its him for power abuse.
Screenie or it didn't happen
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
CombatRsq
+5|6742|California
Josh, yes I have heard of dynamic IP, but have you heard of bannig by IP sub mask.  See a dynamic IP usually only changes one of the 4 digit groups, so you ban with a wildcard.

Why would I give you my server IP, so I can ban you for being a d**b A**

Any more questions??

Last edited by CombatRsq (2009-02-19 15:04:19)

JoshP
Banned
+176|5704|Notts, UK

CombatRsq wrote:

Josh, yes I have heard of dynamic IP, but have you heard of bannig by IP sub mask.  See a dynamic IP usually only changes one of the 4 digit groups, so you ban with a wildcard.

Why would I give you my server IP, so I can ban you for being a d**b A**

Any more questions??
mine doesn't lulz

sometimes it's 88.x.x.x and sometimes it's like 220.x.x.x

enjoy your fail

so I can ban you for being a d**b A**
wat

Edit: 69.147.230.146

hai enjoy your CTD's lulz

Last edited by JoshP (2009-02-19 15:42:04)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard