Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
I thought this would be a good idea to post this here. Please do not make this an argumentative subject but i do want to hear your views and opinions on this particular topic, so here it goes:

The most interesting thing that i could ever think about is life itself. I think about so many questions and i know that none of them can be answered. Do you guys ever stop and think about this about this kind of shit? How did we evolve as human beings to this point in history? Or about planets and if there are other forms of life outside of Earth. Speaking of Earth how did it form? And how did life begin, is that a biological coincidence? These questions frustrate me and it is just so damn interesting. Realistically speaking, no one knows the truth behind all of those things that i mentioned, they are theories, and many religions, but no one can answer.

Here is another thing that is pretty interesting. There is other life forms besides human beings, such as animals, mammals and insects and whatever else is biologically alive. So with that being said, you could of been one of those, you could of been a tree, a bird, a lion, or even a big giant spider, but instead you are a human being, wondering about things like these.

Maybe there is a reason behind all of this, maybe not. But this is one of the many things in life that we have to cope with, and that is reality.

Like i said before please do not turn this into an argument, or some sort of religious battle. Stay as realistic as possible.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Like i said before please do not turn this into an argument, or some sort of religious battle. Stay as realistic as possible.
Good luck with that.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Do you guys ever stop and think about this about this kind of shit? How did we evolve as human beings to this point in history? Or about planets and if there are other forms of life outside of Earth. Speaking of Earth how did it form? And how did life begin, is that a biological coincidence? These questions frustrate me and it is just so damn interesting.
Pick up a textbook, those questions are mostly rudimentary. All except for the currently under investigation question of Life outside of Earth and when was the very beginnings of life how did they form.

Last edited by AussieReaper (2009-02-17 21:25:37)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
BVC
+325|6696
What is certain is that this is not a universe of infinite possibilities - if it were then there would at some point in time exist a civilisation which would develop space & time travel, and travel to earth 5,000 years ago and zap humanity.  But what if there were a civilisation who decided to prevent that sort of thing...or a civilisation who decided to prevent the prevention of this...ummm...oh shit, pass the bong mate
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Given that life did form on earth then either:

- Its pretty much a certaintly its develped elsewhere also, given the size of the universe

- The odds of the odds being exactly right to develop on one planet only, not zero or two, are so huge that option one is still a certainty.

Macbeth wrote:

Good luck with that.
Screw you.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...
http://www.documentary-log.com/

the perfect site for people like you with interest in all kinds of subjects concerning either life or evolution or anything else :d.

(I know I've been posting links to this alot lately but hey, there's just so much <useful> information on there of all kinds of stuff :p.)
inane little opines

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard