aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/a6b22738bd1fffcfd046dfff2cb85601f307f439.png

when i first got EF and got in the Challenger i noticed something strange about it.it seems to have some sort of red bulb on the back resembling something you'd see on an old police car.

https://lh3.google.com/Joshua688/RuIQlSw_MVI/AAAAAAAAAFM/zoaM0Pn01rs/1065185302_cf4014c173_m%5B1%5D.jpg

what the hell is this thing?i can't figure it out for the life of me and it's really starting to bug me.
smartdude992
Keep your head down, smart's got a gun
+30|5902|Georgia, US of A
total guess, but it could be a strobe so that they don't get hit by friendly fire...idk...its a good question
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

Is it authentic to RL?
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium
It's a multi purpose vehicle. It can serve as either a tank or a waaaahmbulance for all the whiners.
smartdude992
i'll check hold on
smartdude992
not from what i can tell...ask a brit lol
smartdude992

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

It's a multi purpose vehicle. It can serve as either a tank or a waaaahmbulance for all the whiners.
lolz man, big 10-4, but isn't it what makes people whine, that and gibster in a jet...
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6119|San Antonio, Texas
Don't push the red button.

I noticed it too, and always had the urge to shoot it going against the Challenger. It's an eye-catcher/distracter IMO.
smartdude992

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

I noticed it too, and always had the urge to shoot it going against the Challenger. It's an eye-catcher/distracter IMO.
WHY NOT???
Cyrax-Sektor

smartdude992 wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

WHY NOT???
Just don't. Trust me. A screaming 10 year old is something most don't want to hear. Damn, i-am-bored.com lol
aj0404
+298|6320|Iowa...

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

smartdude992 wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

WHY NOT???
Just don't. Trust me. A screaming 10 year old is something most don't want to hear. Damn, i-am-bored.com lol
ah,that reminds me.dill13 and i were playing last night and some five year old joined our squad,of course with VOIP.he literally sounded like a baby,all you could hear were these loud,incomprehensible noises.it was awful.
smartdude992

aj0404 wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

smartdude992 wrote:

WHY NOT???
ah,that reminds me.dill13 and i were playing last night and some five year old joined our squad,of course with VOIP.he literally sounded like a baby,all you could hear were these loud,incomprehensible noises.it was awful.
was it daddyhuff?
aj0404
+298|6320|Iowa...

smartdude992 wrote:

was it daddyhuff?
no,his name was 'geoproblem'.i seem to have a knack for remembering people who annoy me.
smartdude992
oh, there is a 7 yr old who seems to follow me

DADDYHUFF
san4
The Mas
+311|6659|NYC, a place to live
There are all kinds of sensors on that tank, including periscopes and night vision. Could have something to do with those if it's on the real thing. Also it might be a pitot tube.
smartdude992

san4 wrote:

There are all kinds of sensors on that tank, including periscopes and night vision. Could have something to do with those if it's on the real thing. Also it might be a pitot tube.
not on the thing in rl
Cyrax-Sektor

aj0404 wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

smartdude992 wrote:

WHY NOT???
Dear lawd, I think I'd leave the squad and go lone wolf after that traumatizing moment in squad history.
[THE]MrClark
+0|6685
I believe it might be a yellow strobe used on NATO vehicles when on a road march in Europe during peacetime
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Please refrain from bumping topics.

1166 days here, you finally make your first post...and you revive a pointless topic that is a year old?

Closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard