Nothing, leave it as it is.33%33% - 33
Go in, dismantle all the goverments, burn it down.7%7% - 7
Deport everyone to Madagascar.3%3% - 3
Fuck 'em, kill every last one of them. Nukem.42%42% - 42
Bake them cookies and hope they leave us alone.13%13% - 13
Total: 98
[pWa]Recon
+27|6746
As I see it.... from one who has had a chance to play in the giant sandbox that people call the middle east.... we should have let all the nice ppl out... and then turned the rest into a giant post-processed glass factory in the 90s... nuff said... everyone from 1/75th... you know what i am talking about...

Rangers Lead The Way. HOOAH....

ps... that goes for Somalia, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Bosina, the entire chechen republic, and who did i leave out... ??? oh yeah afi-gan-i-CANT-stand turbans anymore land.

</rant>

~Recon
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Where did you hear that from, hmm?

I will not accept 'a friend' for an answer.

Last edited by Spark (2006-03-19 19:27:42)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Renegade2k9
+0|6637|Brooklyn, New York, USA
I know people are going to go on and on about how I am ignorant for saying this but nuke em. Screw the bastards they kill and cause all kinds of trouble just nuke em. Won't happen though since it would effect the rest of the planet along with the Middle East.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6664|San Francisco
Hmm...anyone who says "nuke 'em" or "Death to the Middle East" should really consider what they are saying.  It certainly sounds exactly like what all of our enemies are saying as well.  Does that mean that we are no better than they are?  As we are supposed to be the "good" force, don't we have some standards to uphold other than just dropping to their level?
Spark
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Good point.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807

Marconius wrote:

Hmm...anyone who says "nuke 'em" or "Death to the Middle East" should really consider what they are saying.  It certainly sounds exactly like what all of our enemies are saying as well.  Does that mean that we are no better than they are?  As we are supposed to be the "good" force, don't we have some standards to uphold other than just dropping to their level?
anyone who says that is just trying to rile you up. Read most of these post like the Guy was laughing when he wrote it, 9 times out of 10 they are.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6664|San Francisco
No need to be so cavalier about it in a Serious Talk forum.
Spark
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

Marconius wrote:

No need to be so cavalier about it in a Serious Talk forum.
Lol, why not?

We could all use a few laughs >.<
~ Richard Feynman
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
Enemy Boat Spotted.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6664|San Francisco
Alright...14 pages later, and we have another impasse between people who hate Islam and people trying to discuss the issue properly and coherently.  We also have an enemy boat spotted.
I'll be closing this one down unless anyone has anything else to add...
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

Marconius wrote:

Alright...14 pages later, and we have another impasse between people who hate Islam and people trying to discuss the issue properly and coherently.  We also have an enemy boat spotted.
I'll be closing this one down unless anyone has anything else to add...
No sense of humor.

Go ahead and close it, most people are sick of hearing your extreme left wing conspiracy theory non-sense and pro terrorism sympathys anyway. 

I know I am.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6664|San Francisco
Mm hmm, closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard