[FUB]O JimmyRigs
+1|5602|New Hampshire
I checked my stats over the past week to find that I had negative 19 million points. I talked to EA and they kind of fixed my stats. They reset me to 0 told me to get 100 points and they could review my stats.  I was able to get my rank global score and unlocks back. I lost all of my time, badges, and kit ranks. Since then I have not been able to check my stats, it works on bfhq, just not here. I get the message saying that the player has less than 100 points and will be able to check once I have them. Is there anyway to fix this or am I just out of luck.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6203|what

Have you earned another 100 points yet?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6538|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Dude, you got reset to 0 points, this site will only register accounts with 100 or more to not swamp it with data.

Get 100 points you can check them again.

Mod:  edited out spam

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2009-02-14 21:00:28)

Leadermarine99
Banned
+2|5602
dude you just got hacked, dozens and dozens of people got hit. there all in the negative millions. my first account got hacked 3 times. theres nothing you can do about it.
[FUB]O JimmyRigs
+1|5602|New Hampshire
I already went through everything with EA, they reset me to 0 I got 100 points, then they put my global score, and rank back the way it was. Here is what they sent me.

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting EA Support.

We have restored your Rank, Global Score, Commander Score, Team Score, and Combat score to what you had earned prior to your account got hacked. All other statistics cannot be restored; however, you can re-select your unlocks to match the rank that is restored to your soldier. Your ribbons, badges, time played or anything else not listed above will need to be earned again. Please remember to “complete” one map/round on Special Forces.

Please know, that the Developers from EA/DICE review and read the reports we submit to them in hopes that collecting player's opinion can make a better game. We value all our players' feedback and concerns and consider them very important to the success of Battlefield 2 and all our EA games. We encourage you to also post your feedback to the BF2 Feedback forums located here: http://forums.ea.com/mboards/forum.jspa?forumID=145

Take Care,

EARep Brad
Battlefield 2 Support
Electronic Arts

I have been playing for 6 days since and trying to check my stats the whole time and nothing but it saying I need to get 100 points. Well I have 337,166 points, so it has to be something other than that.
Kashmir
The J-10 is my J-10
+39|6744
Your score per min will be too high now.  Im sure Bf2s only shows stats of people under  a certain SPM.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard