ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6750|Las Vegas
I had just joined a squad on the US team and we were fighting our way back to the square.  Out of nowhere there is a huge explosion (perhaps C4) which kills me instantly but I see our squad leader flying through the air maybe a hundred feet above me.  Then I see a parachute and he lands on one of the unaccessible buildings.  At respawn I joined him.  We stayed up there for a bit as it was a pretty sweet vantage point.

Anyhow, it was a ranked server with FF on.  Just wondering how often a glitch like this occurs where a blast sends you airborne without killing you.  Anybody had something like this happen before?
Rizen_Ji
+41|6767|200m out and smiling at you.
i'm guessing ur in the blast radius but outside of the lethal blast so, upward force.....

u get the idea.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6716|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
where you smoking weed at the time kuz you might of just flew up there in your mind
bslapper
+7|6678|Auckland New Zealand
Hey i saw the same thing  so ur saying u can put c4 dwn and shoot upward like j1o and land on top of the building at hotel
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6750|Las Vegas

bslapper wrote:

Hey i saw the same thing  so ur saying u can put c4 dwn and shoot upward like j1o and land on top of the building at hotel
No I'm not saying that.  I'm just saying something strange happened that's all....
tard
I'm a Bitch
+6|6750
possible FF was on, but not set at 100% so he could survive the blast
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6807|UK

tard wrote:

LOL?!
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6750|Las Vegas

tard wrote:

Good point.  I do remember seeing one of the servers in my favorites which sets FF to 40%.  I have no idea if that was the same one as last night though but ithat would seem to explain it....
ibfr33k
+5|6857
It's happened to me on Karkand also.  But mine was being blown into the air by enemy arty.  I took almost a direct hit by arty and was sent flying through the air.  I managed to pull my chute out and coast down to the ground.  It took all but 1 bar of health.  Just enough for the next guy to just point his finger at me and kill me
bslapper
ff isnt set on our servers  sop i dont know how they got there ive been trying to jump frm the other building frm one roof to another  mmmmm
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6759|Honolulu, HI
I know that sometimes, you're "invincible" for a second or two right after you spawn.  I spawned in at the Karkand hotel, in the middle of an arty strike, thought I was sausage.  A shell lands directly on me when I've been alive less than a second.  Instead of getting reduced to hamburger, though, I fly straight up--still with full health, mind you--and parachute to the ground safely.  Maybe that's how you survived?
bslapper
Invincible  BOLLOCKS  how many times whn u spawn u Die instantly
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6651|the side hatch
i had never noticed the 'invincible spawn" thing until this last patch but i have seen it a couple times now, mentioned it in another thread as well...i was tossed in the air once on wake and had enough time to throw my chute, landed in the water though so it wasnt much of an advantage
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6651|Mhz

bslapper wrote:

Invincible  BOLLOCKS  how many times whn u spawn u Die instantly
Actually Kefra's quite correct, try dumping a claymore on a spawn point, it'll blow soon as he spawns and the guy will walk away undamaged

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard