asbad
+19|6728|Ireland

ThomasMorgan wrote:

this thread really should be stickied...
I second that

Ya i fuckin hate a lot of you, reading these forums for the past 9 months, make me wanna win the lotto>find out where some of you live>leave notes outside your houses saying "i know where you live now!"

and the_heart_attack, i dunno why, i cant remember why, but I don't like u!, sry but i just do! Wish i could remember why....
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6575|Oxford

the_heart_attack wrote:

australia is heaps better than usa and europe combined
Australia and the USA are where we (England) sent all our criminals and 'undesireables'...we keep away from Europe as much as possible..

England ROCKS!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6672|NT, like Mick Dundee

RicardoBlanco wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

australia is heaps better than usa and europe combined
Australia and the USA are where we (England) sent all our criminals and 'undesireables'...we keep away from Europe as much as possible..

England ROCKS!
Why do I know so many English people who came to Australia... Oh, thats right... AUSTRALIA IS A BETTER PLACE.... We don't have miserable weather for half the year (been to England, experienced it....)......

Australia rocks...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6204|Winland

ANDY12 IS A FAGGOT FOR NOT FOLDING I HATE HIM SO MUCH I GO ALL RED IN THE FACE RARARARRR
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
andy12
Banned
+52|6664

Freezer7Pro wrote:

ANDY12 IS A FAGGOT FOR NOT FOLDING I HATE HIM SO MUCH I GO ALL RED IN THE FACE RARARARRR
Reported.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6204|Winland

andy12 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Reported.
It's called "sarcasm".

No wait.

It's called "bloody obvious sarcasm".
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
andy12
Banned
+52|6664

Freezer7Pro wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Reported.
It's called "sarcasm".

No wait.

I reported for the reason of necropost and bumping an old topic, not for the content of your supposedly sarcastic post.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5696|Notts, UK

andy12 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Reported.
It's called "sarcasm".

No wait.

I reported for the reason of necropost and bumping an old topic, not for the content of your supposedly sarcastic post.
i wish i was cool like you

Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6398|fÄking denmark

andy12 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Reported.
It's called "sarcasm".

No wait.

So, he should just create a new 'flaming thread' with his post in mind?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6461|The Twilight Zone

JoshP wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

It's called "sarcasm".

No wait.

Dream on bitch
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Brasso
+1,549|6638

.Sup wrote:

JoshP wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Dream on bitch
fucking hate you sup
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
andy12
Banned
+52|6664

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

It's called "sarcasm".

No wait.

So, he should just create a new 'flaming thread' with his post in mind?
No because what was allowed 3 years ago isn't now, rules here change. I doubt a thread to insult people is okay nowadays...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard