topthrill05
+125|6583|Rochester NY USA
You just don't get it, honestly just go away.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6632|Canada
or u dont get it. why dont u just go away?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York
Oh look, another faux "I don't give a fuck" dipshit who comes and attempts to rain on threads about something somber for absolutely no reason other than to attempt to be a complete dick.

destruktion_6143 wrote:

so fuck off for calling me pathetic, u are pathetic for caring about complete strangers that you never knew/ would know.
So you just brushed 9/11 off your shoulder and said "Meh, who cares. I'll never know them."?

Catbox is right.
topthrill05
+125|6583|Rochester NY USA
Possibly, but I used to think like you as well in this topic.

Ill stay just as you have.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6632|Canada

Poseidon wrote:

Oh look, another faux "I don't give a fuck" dipshit who comes and attempts to rain on threads about something somber for absolutely no reason other than to attempt to be a complete dick.

destruktion_6143 wrote:

so fuck off for calling me pathetic, u are pathetic for caring about complete strangers that you never knew/ would know.
So you just brushed 9/11 off your shoulder and said "Meh, who cares. I'll never know them."?

Catbox is right.
its not faux. i honestly dont see the rationale behind wasting energy and time in caring openly for something like this. in the terms of "RIP". u think anyone involved in this incident will read that? and 9/11 didnt affect me... literally my way of life did not change, apart form airport security. like i said, must suck for the ppl involved, but it doesnt change me, my life, or people around me. i have mideterms, autocad projects, and work to deal with. things that WILL affect my life.

the people involved will get by without my sympathies, or all of yours for that matter.

If a tragedy happened to me, REAL LIFE people and their sympaties would matter to me, not a random strangers from another country over the internet.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Catbox is right.
its not faux. i honestly dont see the rationale behind wasting energy and time in caring openly for something like this. in the terms of "RIP". u think anyone involved in this incident will read that? and 9/11 didnt affect me... literally my way of life did not change, apart form airport security. like i said, must suck for the ppl involved, but it doesnt change me, my life, or people around me. i have mideterms, autocad projects, and work to deal with. things that WILL affect my life.

the people involved will get by without my sympathies, or all of yours for that matter.

If a tragedy happened to me, REAL LIFE people and their sympaties would matter to me, not a random strangers from another country over the internet.
Obviously nobody's going to read it that was directly affected it, but I don't care. I'm expressing sympathy towards the victims. Just because something doesn't affect you doesn't mean you shouldn't show compassion no matter who "sees it". Clearly you're just some selfish little 15 year old who pretends to be apathetic to people on the internet to look "cool". I guess Obama shouldn't have said anything either since it doesn't directly affect him?

I'd love to see how you'd react if your mother was raped and then shot to death and people used your "logic" (if you can even go as far as to call it logic) on you and showed absolutely no sympathy because it didn't "affect them".

Absolutely, mind bogglingly pathetic.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum

destruktion_6143 wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

looks like the grim reapers second attempt succeeded. no miracle on the hudson here.
your pathetic... and i'm sure you know it.... way to make fun of the misfortune of 49 people who lost their lives and the families that will have to live without them...
not to sound crass, but i have never met these ppl, nor will i ever meet their family. why should i care about a random 49 ppl killed? im serious, there are over 6 billion ppl on earth.

thos ppls relatives have probably never heard of bf2s, so what good does it do to type "RIP"?

i doubt anyone here has true, deep sympathy for the families involved, do you think twice about them? have u thought about them today? did u cry? NO

It's called compassion. Go get some.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6632|Canada
if it doesnt affect them, why should they care? unless its their job to care (I.E> President, police, ect)

also im not 15 lol, i wish i was, life was so much more simple. how old r u?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

destruktion_6143 wrote:

if it doesnt affect them, why should they care? unless its their job to care (I.E> President, police, ect)

also im not 15 lol, i wish i was, life was so much more simple. how old r u?
Because it's still a horrible thing to happen and people lost their lives needlessly?

I understand it's so hard to grasp the concept, but at least attempt to.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6632|Canada
i guess imma heartless monster eh? funny how u all care about how heartless i am... but no one will see my logic. *sigh* im so misunderstood!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

ice and prop planes seem to have real issues.  just a guess here, but it seems to me he stalled and nosed in.  either his pitot froze over, and/or too much ice built up on the wings destroying lift.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6721
I guess the best way to say it is... If you don't have anything nice to say... don't say anything...
I just wonder why you come to a thread that you don't care about and take the time to post how much you don't care... ?
Love is the answer
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6530|South Florida

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

everyone got out of the house.... no word yet on the 48 passengers... this sucks...
http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=6868762
http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/possible_s … nce_090212

update... all 49 aboard were killed...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492164,00.html
I live about 3 hours from there, and my sister lives about 15 minutes from there.
15 more years! 15 more years!
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6632|Canada

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

I guess the best way to say it is... If you don't have anything nice to say... don't say anything...
I just wonder why you come to a thread that you don't care about and take the time to post how much you don't care... ?
thats a good question. i guess its bc i am at work and bored outta my mind. also, my original post was light hearted. but u took it WAY too seriously
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6721

Mitch wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

everyone got out of the house.... no word yet on the 48 passengers... this sucks...

I live about 3 hours from there, and my sister lives about 15 minutes from there.
It kinda weirds you out to think that people were just sitting in their house a few miles away and a plane slams into it...
and the lady that was going up for the 9/11 tribute... beyond sad... hopefully she is with her husband again in heaven...
Love is the answer
ReDevilJR
+106|6356

Mitch wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Beat you all..   Less than 5 mins away.. There were friends of my parents that were supposed to be on that flight, but either got the flight right before it, or drove home.. So scary lucky I guess..

Last edited by ReDevilJR (2009-02-13 21:41:09)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6680|Canberra, AUS

destruktion_6143 wrote:

i guess imma heartless monster eh? funny how u all care about how heartless i am... but no one will see my logic. *sigh* im so misunderstood!
Then why don't you shut the fuck up and leave the thread, lest you make people more irate over your callousness?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6721

destruktion_6143 wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

thats a good question. i guess its bc i am at work and bored outta my mind. also, my original post was light hearted. but u took it WAY too seriously
that's cool... i should be sleeping now myself... but i am stuck in these forums like a forum crackhead...lol
i guess this plane crash upsets me because after the plane in the hudson crashed with everyone surviving... this crash is the reality that most plane crashes don't end well...  I guess i'm getting old and i am realizing how quickly we can be gone from the face of the earth...
Love is the answer
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

usmarine wrote:

ice and prop planes seem to have real issues.  just a guess here, but it seems to me he stalled and nosed in.  either his pitot froze over, and/or too much ice built up on the wings destroying lift.
Sounds more like a severe stall due to the icing tbh. It's not like a pitot blockage could make it nosedive like it apparentely did...or it could it?

Spark wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Then why don't you shut the fuck up and leave the thread, lest you make people more irate over your callousness?
Seconded.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Poseidon wrote:

It's not like a pitot blockage could make it nosedive like it apparentely did...or it could it?
well, if they had "manageable ice" on the plane and the pitot was lying to them, then it would induce a stall without them being truly aware of what was going on.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum

usmarine wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

It's not like a pitot blockage could make it nosedive like it apparentely did...or it could it?
well, if they had "manageable ice" on the plane and the pitot was lying to them, then it would induce a stall without them being truly aware of what was going on.
this.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

usmarine wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Could be, since I'd assume they were flying IFR and couldn't really see much.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6747|London

destruktion_6143 wrote:

i honestly dont see the rationale behind wasting energy and time in caring openly for something like this.
So what is the rationale in making like 15 posts about how you don't care?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6632|Canada

Dauntless wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

i honestly dont see the rationale behind wasting energy and time in caring openly for something like this.
So what is the rationale in making like 15 posts about how you don't care?

destruktion_6143 wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6632|Canada
oh, and also, i guess the best way for me to describe how i refer to life. watch the vid in my sig. its not that i wish death upon ppl, or that i want ppl to hurt. it is just that..well, watch the vid. 

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard