Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6602|Derby, England

I know there are prob tons of it out there I'm looking for a good gamerecorder ( pref one that uses low memory ) Fraps quality is pooh so I was wondering if u guys know any good ones out there

Thanks
Brasso
+1,549|6600

xfire video or gamecam?  i don't know about the quality though.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

Fraps video is basically lossless. How can that be "pooh quality"?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Fraps video is basically lossless. How can that be "pooh quality"?
good question. Seeing as it basically captures your screen pixel for pixel

Last edited by max (2009-02-13 15:11:26)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6602|Derby, England

gamecam has done the trick I think
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

Can you tell me what's wrong with Fraps? I've never had any issues.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6711|FUCK UBISOFT

I use my second computer. Svideo out of the video card and into the tv tuner.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

Miggle wrote:

I use my second computer. Svideo out of the video card and into the tv tuner.
Nice, I might try this sometime.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard