Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6776|Houston, TX
A man comes home and exclaims proudly to his wife, "Honey, I just won the lottery.  Pack your bags!!"

She replies excitedly. "Fabulous!!  Should I pack for hot or cold?"

He quickly replies. "Damn woman, I don't care where you go, just pack your bags and get out!"

KJ
j00han
+0|6840|netherlands

Boomer1120 wrote:

mondays suck.. Joke time!!

Husband takes his wife to play her first game of
> golf.....
>
> Of course, the wife promptly hacked her first shot right
> through the ......
I know where you got that
bslapper
+7|6678|Auckland New Zealand
What does Santa Claus and Micheal Jackson have in common

They both sneak into little boys rooms to empty there sacks 
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6776|Houston, TX
How do you know it's time to go to bed in Neverland?

The big hand touches the little hand....
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6773
What did the mother at the beach say to Michael jackson??

Hey, get out of my sun!
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6680|Hong Kong
a man goes into a pub and has a few ints.
after he is finished he asks the barman if he can do the crossword.
the barman asks "first answer this. why does sheep shit come out in little dottles?"
"dunno"
"why does cow dung come out in a pat"
"dunno"
"well if u dont know shit then you cant do the crossword!"
Boomer1120
+105|6773
Two high school sweethearts who went out together for four years
in high school were both virgins; they enjoyed losing their
virginity to each other in 10th grade. When they graduated, they
wanted both to go to the same college but, the girl was accepted
to a college on the East Coast, and the guy went to a college on
the West Coast. They agreed to be faithful to each other and to
spend anytime they could together.

As time went on, the guy would call the girl and she would never
be home, and when he wrote, she would take weeks to return the
letters. Even when he emailed her, she took days to return his
messages.

Finally, she confessed to him that she wanted to date around. He
didn't take this very well and increased his calls, letters, and
emails trying to win back her love. She soon became very annoyed
with his persistence and now with a new boyfriend, she wanted to
get him off her back.

So, what she did is this: she took a Polaroid picture of her
sucking her new boyfriend's cock and sent it to her
old boyfriend with a note reading, "I found a new boyfriend,
leave me alone."

Well, needless to say, this guy was heartbroken but, even more
so, he was pissed. So, what he did next was awesome.

He wrote on the back of the photo the following, "Dear Mom and
Dad, having a great time at college, please send more money!"
and mailed the picture to her parents.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6812

Alright, the funniest joke i know:

Old lady goes to the doctor and say "Doctor i've got a terrible problem.  I fart all the time.  Luckily they're not very noisy and they don't smell at all"

The doctor ponders for a moment and replies "Ah, I know what we can do for you" and pull out some medicine.  "Take two of these a day and come back in a month".

A month later the old lady is back in the doctors office.  When the doctor arrives she bursts out "Oh my god doctor, what have you done to me?!"

Puzzled, the doctor replies "What do you mean?"

"Well I still fart all the time.  And yes, they still aren't very loud...but now they smell SOOO bad!!"

"Well" replies the doctor.  "Now that we've cleared up your sinuses let's see if we can get you fitted for a hearing aid".
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6776|Houston, TX
*Eric Idle voice*

Hence the thread name, Absolutely NO Funnies on Tuesday.  Anything funny at all is permitted only on Mondays.  Sarcasm is scheduled for Wednesdays. Anger, pissin, and moaning was Thursday, but the council voted and moved it to Sunday.   So, to reiterate, absolutely NO humor except for Mondays....  and sometimes Saturdays... if it rains... and Friday is right out.

KJ

PS that is a funny joke.
The Soup Nazi
+18|6818|North Lauderdale, FL
A successful CEO of a prominent company has a drop-dead gorgeous secretary, but has a wife at home.  One day, his secretary starts dropping hints that she would like very much to sleep with him.  So, he decides to call it a day and take her back to her place for a little fun.

After they finish he starts getting dressed and heads for the door.  Right before he leaves, he thinks to ask her:

CEO: "Do you happen to have any baby powder?"
Secretary: "Sure, here you go."

She hands him the baby powder and he sprinkles it on his hands and rubs it into his shirt and finishes by wiping his hands on his pants.  He leaves for home.

Once he arrives at home, his wife has made dinner already and is waiting for him.

Wife:  "Where have you been?  I've had dinner ready for over half an hour!"
CEO:  "Sorry I'm late, honey.  My gorgeous secretary invited me to her place for some fabulous sex."
Wife:  "Whatever.  I see that baby powder all over your shirt and pants- you went out bowling with your friends from work again, didn't you?"
Jarheadz
+2|6664|Austin, Tx
my turn!

4 US high ranking military officers meeting together in penthagon. They're arguing bout which branch in the bravest of them all. they keep arguing till one of them suggest that to bring their best man to do the bravest thing the next day at the flag pole and they all agree.
next morning they all meet up again. 1st the Air force, the general called upon the special force to show how brave he is. the general ordered to climb the flag pole, sing national anthem, salute them all and come down. and the spec-ops did it gracefully. the other generals didnt impress at all. so the Navy admiral ordered the navy seals to go next. he ordered," suit up ur combat gear, fill it with rocks and bricks, get up there, sing the national anthem, salute us all, and go down." The navy seal did it without a scratch. but the army doesnt wanna loose, so he called up the D-boys (delta force boys). he order him," wear ur combat gear, filled it with rocks and bricks u can find, get some of the dogs and carry them to the top, sing our national anthem, salute us all, and go down....head first!" the delta force, without hesitation, did it without a scratch. so the last one is the marine corps. While lookin @ the other generals, he called a regular grunt to come. the other generals laughed. but when the USMC general ordered the grunt to: wear his combat gear, fill it with concrete, bring his wife and dogs, go up there with them, fuck her while singin the national anthem (on top of the pole also), salute everyone, bite the combat knife, and jump down head first. The other generals were shocked cause that order was insane and impossible. But the grunt looked @ the general and said,"Fuck you sir!" The USMC general looked @ the other general and said," now thats bravery!"
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6792
Ok, been a while since I wrote this joke out, but here goes:

>>>>>
A man was driving on a dirt road when his car broke down in the middle of nowhere as the sun was setting, but he saw a farmhouse in the distance, so he decided to walk to it.  Unfortunately, it was a very long way to the farmhouse, and by the time he got there, he was tired and hungry.  So he knocked on the door and a Chinese man answered.  He explained his situation to the Chinese man, and asked if he could have some food and shelter for the night, and then use a phone in the morning.  The Chinese man agreed, but said that the man must swear that he wouldn't lay a hand on his daughter, which the man agreed to.

At dinner, there was the most beautiful woman sitting across from the man that flirted with him all night when the Chinese man wasn't looking.  The guest assumed that the woman was the daughter, and despite the warning that the Chinese man had given him, the man snuck out of his room later that night and had the best sex of his life with the woman.

The next morning, the man woke up on his back in a bedroom on the top floor of the farmhouse, and immediately saw a 150-lb boulder sitting on his chest.  There was a note attached to the boulder, which read "You have betrayed my trust.  I know you slept with my daughter last night, and as punishment you must endure the three Chinese torture tests.  Torture test #1: You must throw the boulder out the window."

The man reasoned that he didn't really have much choice in the matter, so, with some difficulty, he managed to heave the boulder out of the only window in the room.  Then he saw another note taped to the windowsill which read, "Torture test #2:  The boulder is tied to your right testicle."

The man paniced and looked down and saw the quickly vanishing slack that was indeed tied to his right testicle.  So, the man quickly jumped out the window to avoid finding out what would happen if the slack ran out.  Then, he saw a huge sign on the ground.  It read, "Torture test #3: Your left testicle is tied to the windowsill."
Jarheadz
+2|6664|Austin, Tx
got another 1 lol forgot to post it.

a marine and a navy seaman met in a toilet. after finish using the pisser, the navy wash his hand over and over again and said to the marine, in the navy, we're taught to wash our hand so that its really clean.

the marine, after finish piss, just walk out the door. the navy guy stop him and asked," hey! wtf u think ur doin? so filfty!" and the marine answered," in the marine corps, we're taught not to piss on our hand."
Jarheadz
+2|6664|Austin, Tx
man i got another 1 all the sudden. here it goes...

in MCRD san diego, where the marine undergo the harsh training to be a marine.

one day its the drill day, meaning its the time where the marines has to drill to perfection so that their CO would impress. but because this always happen every week, the CO decided to test them. he inspect the recruits one by one and stumble across a guy with a stomach problem, the CO punch that recruit as hard as he can. The recruit stumbles and catch on his  breath, the CO asked," does it hurt?" and the recruit said," no sir!" "why?" "Cause im a marine!" and then the CO moved to the other recruit and see he has a knee problem. so he kicked that recruit's knee as hard as he can. the recruit fell and got up again. the CO asked," does it hurt?" "No sir!" "Why?" "Cause im a marine!" so the CO movin on. on the end of the line, he saw a guy with his crotch swinging around. so the CO kicked the recruit's balls as hard as he can. but the guy still standing still. the CO asked," does it hurt?" "No sir!" "Why?" "Cause it was his sir!" (pointing to the guy to the back.)
Boomer1120
+105|6773

j00han wrote:

Boomer1120 wrote:

mondays suck.. Joke time!!

Husband takes his wife to play her first game of
> golf.....
>
> Of course, the wife promptly hacked her first shot right
> through the ......
I know where you got that
Probably not where I got it, but i'm sure you've seen it.  I've only seen it once and it's on a webpage that a buddy of mine puts out weekly for a few of his close buddies, "Joke Monday", with all kinds of funny clips, jokes, advertisements, etc.  It's funny as hell, none the less.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6776|Houston, TX
A General is assaign to his new detail in the middle of the desert.  He arrives to find an all male base with the nearest town 50 miles away.  He settles in, but after 8 months, he finds himself yearning for some "female company" 
He calls his must trusted Col. in.

"So Col. What do the men do for *ahem* female company?"

The Col. replies sharply. "Sir, you need a visit to the camel."

Disgusted at the thought of beastiality, the General dismisses his trusted Col. with a tarnished look.

The general survives another 8 months or so before the urges take over again.  This time he calls in a Capt.  Again he requests some source of female attention.

The Capt. replies. "Sir, you need a visit to the camel."

The General is again disturbed by the suggestion of making love to a camel.  He shoo's the Capt. from his office.

By 2 years into his tour, the General has turned into a complete horndawg, hell bent on sex.  He calls in the Sgt Major and tells him to set him up with a camel date.  The Sgt Major complies and tells the General that the camel will be ready for him right before noon formation.

The General eagerly prepares for his "date".  He dresses in Class A's and ensures he looks his best.  He arrives at the camel barn just prior to formation.  As he steps inside and closes the barn door, he notices a big camel with very nice tack and harness waiting for him.

The General thinks to himself, "Well a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do."   With this mentality he proceeds to strip and have his way with the camel.

About halfway through the ordeal, the General finds himself having a GREAT time!  He begins grunting and making all sorts of kinky talk (let your imagination run wild here).

When he finishes, he walks to the barn door.  Disheveled, sweaty, and dirty, he opens the barn door to find the entire corp standing at attention, looking back at him.  Every eye in the corp is on the general, all staring like a deer in headlights.

No one speaks for some time.  Then the trusted Col. steps up to the General, leans in and whispers.

"Sir, don't you want to ride the camel into town for the whores like everyone else?"

KJ
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6724

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

A man is going away on a buisnuess meeting, and he is worried about his wife.
His wife is extremely horny, they have sex about 3 times a day, its like a addiction to her.
He's worried she will sleep with another guy while he is away.

He goes to XXX mart to find a toy that will keep her from doing that.
He sees something wierd, its called the Voodoo dildo.
He takes it off the shelf and goes and asks the manager.
"How is this supposed to work?"
She looks at him funny because he is a guy holding a dildo and says:
"Well accually since its voodoo, all you have to do is say where you want it to go, examnple: she unwraps it and says, "Voodoo dildo table".
The dildo jumped out of her hand and attacked the table, breaking it in half.
"WOW!" Said the man "My wife will love this while im gone."

He buys it and takes it home and gives it to his wife and tells her how to use it, the next day he leaves on his trip.

That morning the wife goes and gets in her car with the dildo to go to work. On the way she decides to try the dildo out.
So shes going along in the car, and shes in a daze because its feelin so good, and shes swervin all over the road, and a cop see's her.
He pulls her over and ask if she's been drinking.
She explains about the dildo and everything.
He looks at her like shes a dumbass, throws his head back and laughs. Then he said "Heh, thats the biggest load of shit ive ever heard......voodoo dildo........voodoo dildo my ass
u stole my joke...AND u got it wrong...death to you...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6676
What did the bird say when it flew over a JEW?
cheap cheap
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6776|Houston, TX

blademaster wrote:

cheap cheap
*smirk*

Must have been a Cheapadee....

Kung Jew

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-03-27 16:37:35)

xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6729

blademaster wrote:

cheap cheap
good one Hitler
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6704|A sunburnt country
How many men does it take to clean a toilet ?

None, it's a woman's job

Last edited by VspyVspy (2006-03-27 18:46:57)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6740|Charlie One Alpha
Three guys stand on the roof of a tall office building. One of them says, "Hey guys, did you know an invisible angel guards this building?"
The second guy goes, "Yeah right"
-"No really, if I jump off the ledge the angel will catch me and put me back on the roof"
The second guy chuckles and says "Sure, show me"
So the first guy takes a running jump off the building, stalls in mid-air, floats back to the roof and touches down unharmed.
The second guy thinks, hey, I can do that too!
So he takes a running jump and plummets to his violent death.
The third guy says, "Superman, you're such a dick sometimes"
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6776|Houston, TX
Superman is flying over Metropolis when supervision picks up something.  When Supe looks, he finds Wonderwoman, sunbathing nude on the top of a skyscraper.  Not only is she nude, but lying in a seductive, spread eagle pose.  Supe gets all hot and bothered by it, and he thinks to himself, "with my super speed I could fly down there really quick and get some wonder action"

He swoops down and with his super speed, proceeds to absolutely nail her.  He finished really quick and flies off feeling satisfied.

Meanwhile, Wonderwoman sits up on the top of the skyscraper and says, "holy cow!! that was the best sex I've ever had!  Was it good for you?"

And the invisible man replies, "Yeah, but my ass hurts really bad!!"
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6738|NL

LaidBackNinja wrote:

The third guy says, "Superman, you're such a dick sometimes"
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

This topic is superB.

Last edited by Poncho (2006-04-03 08:19:58)

Boomer1120
+105|6773
After retiring, I went to the social security office to apply for
Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's
license to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had
left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry but I
seemed to have left my wallet at home . "I will have to go home and come
back later."
The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt."
So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. She says, "That
silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me" and she processed my